Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 932 times)
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:20:13 AM

EXCC were transparent from the very beginning and told the public about all the changes on their part. Recall the high-rated ICOs of 2017 — homeblockcoin, unixcoin, hextracoin, regalcoin, and others. It was all scam. On the contrary, EXCC team made several products during this time. Only greater public attention is needed.
650btc is not such a big amount given the current exchange rate. In addition, the tax rate in Poland is 19%, which is 123.5btc from 650btc.
I think EXCC-XULT-DEX project is the good one, the dev team working hard in the background to deliver what it was promised.

I agree!

Again, Its not about what either of us think. Or what anyone that just recently purchased excc might think. Its about accountability at the early stage of an exchange. this certifies that ethical business standards/protocol is been followed before encouraging others to trust them with the safety of their funds. let see verifiable info to support the spending of 650 BTC this early, some will get this infos verified

Well, before you take this fella seriously, you should go through these threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2779634.0      (Islapdonkey scammer, blackmailer and extortionist)

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2571714.0      (Islapdonkey Blackmail)

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381393.new    (ID-theft)

and

https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com/          ( a list of Islapdonkey's doings)

Here's some feedback that this user has received:
Islapdonkey   2017-10-31   0.00000000    
Take everything this guy says with a grain of salt. Continuous serial spammer in the forum, a tumor to bitcoin itself

Such drama..   Wink

Interesting..

I appreciate your concerns, but other than under-estimating the price to build and exchange, and maybe pushing a bit too far demanding the devs post tax documents (which is his porogitive, and most likely not going to happen but hes free to check public records) hes done nothing wrong here.

Those links have a lot going on. Islapdonkey is free to ask questions here, and Ill give him the benefit of the doubt that he'll accept the answers, and will take him at his word that he cares about the project and just wants things to go well, until he shows us here in our thread something different.

Im talking to the devs about getting some more details as to where the project is now.

At the same time you are entitled to your views as well @snowyNNN

I hope we can all get along

We are in the beginning stages of building the community, as we are at 3/4 of the initial roadmap and its time to start really spreading the word as to the potential of the EXCC eco-system

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 07:00:18 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 07:27:02 AM by Islapdonkey

Am not one to easily insult someone, but one thing i can't stand is a greedy asshole with zero ethics. So, in response to the asshole that lacks the ability to counter my post, the asshole that only cares about himself and is using misleading tactics to support his bs, i will repost my exact reply to the same comment snowyNNN made on the prior page.

[/quote][/b]

Quite sad, that you resulted to this, cos all it takes is just a little research. Just a little research will show that i have been exposing scammers on this forum for awhile and in attempt to discredit my account on this forum, this scam group starting creating threads with malicious info with my acct name attached to it. The admin of the site was made aware and post their research, all related accounts were flagged.

The ist link is from convery who dumped on his droxne investors and tried to repeat the same act with the same coin. My dealing with the guy is well documented on this thread with extensive proof to support my statement (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24810549#msg24810549) even if you took the time to read the thread you posted, you will see the proof.

The remaining link is from a scam group that i have busted at least 20 of their scam attempt, even the accounts that posted the comment has multiple negative score from mods in this forum and its all related to there dealing with me in the past. All one need to do is do a minor research to easily discredit this post but it seem like every time i make a negative comment about a project, some genius tends to default on this, without realizing that it makes them look stupid to anyone who takes the time to read thru the thread. To see a detailed list of their scam attempts that i have busted, with extensive proof, you can visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320

Also, am not even sure why you posted those thread, my guess is to discredit the guy talking negatively about your investment, without taking into account that am also heavily invested in the same project and my attempt is in the long term best interest of the project. You have a team that was given 650 btc (that's 2.5 million with this depreciated value) and they release an exchange that is subpar compared to what they promised and  looks like it could easily be made with 50-100k. To make matters worse they gave some ridiculous claims for blowing the remaining funds. The same team, wants investors to trust them with the security of their fund.

All am asking for is accountability with the ICO fund, to make sure this team deserve to be entrusted with investors fund, and you try to use bullshit to make me out as the bad guy. Oh well, apart from the fact that all those post have been proven false by mods on this forum, the excc team already stated that they blown most of the fund, so you can't use the scammers favorite excuse that am doing all this to blackmail the team.

So, i will repeat this again for the parasites that only care about themselves, but this is bigger than our investment. This guys are trying to run an exchange which entails convincing people to entrust them with the care of huge amount of money, and till they can prove that they didn't grossly mismanage the funds that were already given to them, they don't deserve more funds entrusted to them.

And don't try to explain away their bad behavior with far worse behavior like it makes it better or claim that this is a new space, so its hard to take account of fund in a blockchain platform. Everyone is trying to make a profit, but some things are bigger than your selfish yearn. By identifying and eliminating dubious practices in the space, we prevent another coinmarket, quadrigacx etc.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
contraband (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:12:54 AM

Ok

Glad you guys posted how you felt about everything.

You have both stated your points

Lets leave it at that.

@islapdonkey you can not attack him and call him an asshole here on this thread

@snowyNNN you can not attack him and call him a tumor here on this thread

Lets especially make sure we refrain from the personal attacks, and like I said you have both stated your side with references and links. So lets chill now thanks
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:11:44 PM

EXCC were transparent from the very beginning and told the public about all the changes on their part. Recall the high-rated ICOs of 2017 — homeblockcoin, unixcoin, hextracoin, regalcoin, and others. It was all scam. On the contrary, EXCC team made several products during this time. Only greater public attention is needed.
650btc is not such a big amount given the current exchange rate. In addition, the tax rate in Poland is 19%, which is 123.5btc from 650btc.
I think EXCC-XULT-DEX project is the good one, the dev team working hard in the background to deliver what it was promised.

I agree!

Again, Its not about what either of us think. Or what anyone that just recently purchased excc might think. Its about accountability at the early stage of an exchange. this certifies that ethical business standards/protocol is been followed before encouraging others to trust them with the safety of their funds. let see verifiable info to support the spending of 650 BTC this early, some will get this infos verified

Well, before you take this fella seriously, you should go through these threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2779634.0      (Islapdonkey scammer, blackmailer and extortionist)

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2571714.0      (Islapdonkey Blackmail)

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381393.new    (ID-theft)

and

https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com/          ( a list of Islapdonkey's doings)

Here's some feedback that this user has received:
Islapdonkey   2017-10-31   0.00000000    
Take everything this guy says with a grain of salt. Continuous serial spammer in the forum, a tumor to bitcoin itself

Such drama..   Wink

Interesting..

I appreciate your concerns, but other than under-estimating the price to build and exchange, and maybe pushing a bit too far demanding the devs post tax documents (which is his porogitive, and most likely not going to happen but hes free to check public records) hes done nothing wrong here.

Those links have a lot going on. Islapdonkey is free to ask questions here, and Ill give him the benefit of the doubt that he'll accept the answers, and will take him at his word that he cares about the project and just wants things to go well, until he shows us here in our thread something different.

Im talking to the devs about getting some more details as to where the project is now.

At the same time you are entitled to your views as well @snowyNNN

I hope we can all get along

We are in the beginning stages of building the community, as we are at 3/4 of the initial roadmap and its time to start really spreading the word as to the potential of the EXCC eco-system

Why are you listening to anything this 'fella' has to say?

You can clearly see 'is track record on the forums!

Or you just being the community manager, goodie-too-shoes?

I don't know why'd anybody side with that dude, pal!

"Islapdonkey

This user is currently ignored. "

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 04:38:20 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 10:42:08 PM by Islapdonkey

Ok

Lets leave it at that.

Lets especially make sure we refrain from the personal attacks, and like I said you have both stated your side with references and links. So lets chill now thanks

You giving him to much compliment by suggesting that he came up with the tumor comment. This guy is yet to have an original thought/provide a valid counter.

That tumor comment was left by one of the scammers i busted. An individual that if you clicked on the profile name, has multiple negative trust from the moderators of the form due to his association with me:) So anyone reading, please do take the time and visit every thread listed by the genius above. You might be surprised to see a thread i even created against the scam group, been used as link to discredit me cos someone didn't take the time to research their postSmiley

So, again the team member already stated that they blew the entire 650 BTC, so he can use the scammers favorite line that a\m doing this to blackmail the team Grin

Now lets go back to the core of the discussion, which is providing that clear detail for 650 BTC in spending. Let verify that the spending is legit before advising others that it is safe to place their fund under their guidance.

And since that parasite, keeps quoting that particular acct, here is a link to that that profile trust hx. u can see that the negative trust is actually from a moderator, not some random acct

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lexicon

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:13:08 PM

Ok

Lets leave it at that.

You giving him to much compliment by suggesting that he came up with the tumor comment. This guy is yet to have an original thought/provide a valid counter.

That tumor comment was left by one of the scammers i busted. An individual that if you clicked on the profile name, has multiple negative trust from the moderators of the form due to his association with me:) So anyone reading, please do take the time and visit every thread listed by the genius above. You might be surprised to see a thread i even created against the scam group, been used as link to discredit me cos someone didn't take the time to research their postSmiley

So, again the team member already stated that they blew the entire 650 BTC, so he can use the scammers favorite line that a\m doing this to blackmail the team Grin

Now lets go back to the core of the discussion, which is providing that clear detail for 650 BTC in spending. Let verify that the spending is legit before advising others that it is safe to place their fund under their guidance.

And since that parasite, keeps quoting that particular acct, here is a link to that that profile trust hx. u can see that the negative trust is actually from a moderator, not some random acct

The team did not blow the BTC

They have given us a breakdown of what the BTC was spent. You are counting incorrectly. The XULT Exchange is no $50,000 exchange. It is easily 5 times that. Things add up.

The team is very trusting. They have done nothing but be honest to us. Do I like the current situation maybe not so much but you take things too far.

You act like you are an investor. Now lets see you provide some proofs as I dont believe your bullshit. You are against us not with us. Go away troll
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 06:38:21 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2019, 01:06:44 AM by Islapdonkey

Again, if we could plz get a detailed supporting proof for 650 BTC in spending, that will be great. (Emphasis on supporting info to back up a blog post)

You don't have to like me nor necessarily care about what am saying, but ultimately this is bigger than our investments. They have already been entrusted with a HUGE amount of money, and it seem like they grossly mismanaged it.  But if that not the case, we should make an effort to verify their claims before convincing others to place their fund in their care.

Since it launched, Xult has maintained a daily volume of under $40. So, am surprised that those attacking me, and claiming the team is trustworthy, do not make an effort to place buy orders/ do most of their trading thru the exchange. So, i wonder if this attackers truly give a fuck about the exchange/the crypto community as a whole, or they just want to sell their excc for a profit with no care whatsoever about the team's integrity.

Anyone can just add anything to a blog post, and it don't mean shit without a supporting proof. Bitconnect could release an update tomorrow that they gave ppl ample warning prior to the fiasco, then claim that they intend to honor all bitconnect price prior to the dump. None of that mean shit without proof. Just like bruno from opq claiming that he dumped to beat his cowrkers to it. none of it mean shit without supporting proof. So, am not sure how is this any different.

Again, am not the bad guy here, i know ppl are invested and so am i, but my track record on this forum will show that i rather take a loss, to expose a nefarious/malicious act, than stay mum just to make a profit. I fought droxne's team second attempt at scamming their investors to the end. Some of the inflammatory link is from the droxne team on an attempt to discredit me. Unluckily for them, i save everything and had supporting proof to expose their early attempt. I ended up losing a total investment of 1.2 btc, cos the coin is still sitting on the wallet, but my cont post was helpful in limiting their second attempt

The space is still small, we early in the game and should be helping each other out, but i get that greed is a muthafucka, and a bad habit to shake.

Anyway, i shouldn't have to show this to prove that am investor in this project. I didn't receive 650 BTC that i need to account for. If anything, i financially contributed to the project. but since the previous post has chosen to use that angle to try and discredit my comment (which wouldn't even matter if i wasn't an investor, cos the info stated by the team still need to be verified) here is a copy of my wallet, without the id, showing the total coin amount. Again, this is deeper than your investment, we need to verify that ppls fund will be safe before advising others to use the exchange. That's how you prevent a coinmarket, quadrigacx from occurring

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
contraband (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:30:13 AM

Ive asked them for a more detailed update as to the BTC, however, I dont believe they are going to post a bunch of actual documents.

Lets see what they put together first

@lexicon take it easy, "YOUR bullshit.
Bullshit is fine, Im sure you see the difference

Thanks
snowyNNN

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:29:50 PM

Here is the latest news.

https://excc.co/exchangecoin-status-update/

█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 06:20:38 AM

Here is the latest news.

The latest news was to reaffirm that they are still broke, and one of their CEO is calling it quit. I guess there is no reason to hang around when they already spent the 650 BTC. And since their BS has been exposed and no one is using the exchange, there is no need for him to stick around.

At least am glad the exchange is currently down. Cos as long as its offline, there is no risking of an investor sending a large sum to the exchange and possibly losing it

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
snowyNNN

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:51:17 PM

XULT IS LIVE.

KnyazED

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:56:51 PM

Here is the latest news.

The latest news was to reaffirm that they are still broke, and one of their CEO is calling it quit. I guess there is no reason to hang around when they already spent the 650 BTC. And since their BS has been exposed and no one is using the exchange, there is no need for him to stick around.

At least am glad the exchange is currently down. Cos as long as its offline, there is no risking of an investor sending a large sum to the exchange and possibly losing it

what could you spend so much money? I would very much like this amount to be spent on the development and improvement of the project system. but I only hope for that. I do not know, how it really is. Is the team doing wrong and the project will disappear?
snowyNNN

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:54:22 AM

Here is the latest news.

what could you spend so much money? I would very much like this amount to be spent on the development and improvement of the project system. but I only hope for that. I do not know, how it really is. Is the team doing wrong and the project will disappear?

I believe as the Founder Wiktor has said that he's in it to win it!                                                                                                         (paraphrasing) 

The development of a website with all the different parts is neither easy nor cheap.
i know that the minimum that some development teams are selling the BASIC exchange package , and that is a quarter million dollars!!!and this doesn't come with anything extra. Sad only the bare minimum..

Yep... Bitcoin crashed.. No thanks to MTGoxTrustee who dumped hundreds of millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin.., this became a burden for several projects, even Ethereum Mist project had to disabandon apologetically recently.   
                                                                     Sh!t happens   .   
                                               I wish I could see the future!!! And never miscue !

Besides, Cryptospace is still going through growing pains - XULT will be there , waiting ,for the eventual turn of the tide!

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 07:00:12 AM

Here is the latest news.

I believe as the Founder Wiktor has said that he's in it to win it!                                                                                                         (paraphrasing) 

The development of a website with all the different parts is neither easy nor cheap.
i know that the minimum that some development teams are selling the BASIC exchange package , and that is a quarter million dollars!!!and this doesn't come with anything extra. Sad only the bare minimum..

Yep... Bitcoin crashed.. No thanks to MTGoxTrustee who dumped hundreds of millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin.., this became a burden for several projects, even Ethereum Mist project had to disabandon apologetically recently.   
                                                                     Sh!t happens   .   
                                               I wish I could see the future!!! And never miscue !

Besides, Cryptospace is still going through growing pains - XULT will be there , waiting ,for the eventual turn of the tide!

I believe the investors that funded the exchange are due the ability to verify how there money was spent. Over 650 BTC and the platform is already broke this early in the roadmap. There are multiple grassroots exchanges that were self funded that are functioning quite efficiently and you coming up with excuses that don't even apply to the topic at hand. I just asked him for info on what jurisdiction the 120 BTC in tax were apparently paid so my attorney can get it verified and he replied that he didn't feel comfortable giving out that info but he has no issue with putting it in a blog post that he paid 120 BTC in tax. Again, accountability is key when trying to run an exchange cos ppl have to entrust them with their funds. By verifying the integrity of this outlandish claim, is how you prevent a coinsmarket, octaex, from occurring. So good luck convincing anyone to use that sham till they have proven that they didn't mismanage the funds they were already given.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
balko14

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:40:31 AM

Do not dare to mine this SCAM can not be sold anywhere
snowyNNN

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:26:08 PM

Do not dare to mine this SCAM can not be sold anywhere

Deposits and withdrawals on coinexchange.io are functional.
You can sell there.

balko14

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:56:43 PM

Do not enter coins on this TopBTC exchange
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: