Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS TorrentLeech invite 3BTC each!!! SKYRIM AND MW3 ARE DOWNLOADABLE!!  (Read 2522 times)
kookiekrak (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2011, 06:19:15 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2011, 07:12:10 PM by kookiekrak

If you dont know about torrentleech, its the #1 scene site. No fears of MPAA/RIAA/DICK LAWYERS there.

I'll also throw in a bonus guide of how I manage to NEVER SEED (my upload blows) and still stay with a good ratio.

It'll be the BEST and SAFEST investment you'll ever make. Much better paying a small pittance now than getting a $3000 settlement notice from a lawyer in the future...

Here's some images:

FREE 100 GME if you post your Cryptsy TradeKey on the official GameCoinTalk forums

http://www.gamecointalk.org/index.php?topic=7.msg9#new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viking

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2011, 06:53:56 PM

Let me first say that I live after "try before you buy" myself and have a few TB in ratio over several sites. But:

No fears of MPAA/RIAA/DICK LAWYERS there.

How do you know this? It seems to me that they could also buy an account and get in fairly easy.
kookiekrak (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2011, 08:58:33 PM

two left! get em quick!

FREE 100 GME if you post your Cryptsy TradeKey on the official GameCoinTalk forums

bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2011, 09:08:13 PM

Let me first say that I live after "try before you buy" myself and have a few TB in ratio over several sites. But:

How do you know this? It seems to me that they could also buy an account and get in fairly easy.

Scammer tag seems just around the corner. Torrents are for people that don't know any better.

Best solution is DDL. Torrents are slow. Torrents can get you found. Torrents need ratios for upload.

I personally use free services like megaupload and wupload Smiley

Don't waste your time with torrents. Even Usenet is much better than torrents.
kookiekrak (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2011, 09:15:46 PM

Scammer tag seems just around the corner. Torrents are for people that don't know any better.

Best solution is DDL. Torrents are slow. Torrents can get you found. Torrents need ratios for upload.

rofl. cause everyone can afford a 200$ lifetime megaupload account right?

kcmastrpc

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 07, 2011, 09:16:19 PM

Sometimes I feel like I'm in the 15th century on these forums, with everyone pointing their fingers and screaming WITTTTCHH..

This torrent site is LEGIT. I've used it for months now, as soon as I start ANY TORRENT ON THIS SITE I'm immediatly flooded at my max bandwidth cap.

Here's a word to the wise though, if you don't have a decent upload provider - be prepared to lose your account. The only reason I was able to stick with it is because I have access to a 10mb upload link.

kookiekrak (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2011, 09:17:49 PM

Sometimes I feel like I'm in the 15th century on these forums, with everyone pointing their fingers and screaming WITTTTCHH..

This torrent site is LEGIT. I've used it for months now, as soon as I start ANY TORRENT ON THIS SITE I'm immediatly flooded at my max bandwidth cap.

Here's a word to the wise though, if you don't have a decent upload provider - be prepared to lose your account. The only reason I was able to stick with it is because I have access to a 10mb upload link.

that or spoof your upload. i can write up a guide on how i do it

mameise

Activity: 561

View Profile
November 07, 2011, 11:31:02 PM

ordered one and so far everything is perfect.

Got the invitation really quick and was able to register. now i have to wait until i can download. (when i understood it right)

can you also send me the bonus guide?

thanks
Jen4538

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 07, 2011, 11:45:55 PM

every torrent place i go to join my upload is terrible and i loose my account with them,   thats what would happen to me here as well

Jen
Viking

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 07, 2011, 11:58:39 PM

I would think that the best solution differ from person to person. I would also think that I can max my line with a lot more content than you dream of getting trough DDL. Only what.cd has over 289.000 CD rips in full FLAC Lossless quality. Any of your DDL sites able to top that? Thought not :-)

edit: For the record, I have 24mb VDSL, so it's not the slowest line in the world either.
kookiekrak (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2011, 12:18:46 AM

every torrent place i go to join my upload is terrible and i loose my account with them,   thats what would happen to me here as well

Jen

as for leeching tips, after you've uploaded atleast 10gb, use this application

http://www.moofdev.net/ratiomaster

Select a highly LEECHED torrent, and set your upload speeds to something around 500kb, set your download speeds to something around 200kb,

and set your completion percent to 0%. then let it run for a week or two. it'll slowly pretend that you're downloading the file while uploading 500kb.

theres options on the 2nd pane where you can give it a range for uploading. i HIGHLY suggest you set a range around 450-550 for download and 150-250 for upload.

and now with this, you'll have unlimited ratio for downloading .

WARNING: dont set upload above 1024kb and dont upload on a torrent with low leechers, else you'll get banned

dark_science

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 08, 2011, 07:55:46 PM

your a douche bag, congratulations on being a true retard. please don't cheat on torrent sites, it's like the most pathetic thing ever.

And come back when you can get a HDbits or FSC invite, bet you can't.
kookiekrak (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2011, 08:54:32 PM

your a douche bag, congratulations on being a true retard. please don't cheat on torrent sites, it's like the most pathetic thing ever.

And come back when you can get a HDbits or FSC invite, bet you can't.

why would I need one? I can get everything I want from this site.

bulanula

View Profile
November 08, 2011, 09:06:31 PM

Well had any fish hooked so far with this ?
Diablo

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 08, 2011, 10:12:30 PM

If you mean by that I bought one from him, then yes.

As for cheating, I'm not a cheater Sad
kookiekrak (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2011, 10:46:46 PM

I've got one invite left Sad

kookiekrak (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 04:34:26 PM

bump! take it fast!

rTech

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Trust but confirm!

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 07:05:50 PM

Hate to see leechers who think "cheating" is answer. If you care you share.. i hope your account will be burned if some admin or mods friend buy account from you Smiley
bulanula

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 07:34:43 PM

Hate to see leechers who think "cheating" is answer. If you care you share.. i hope your account will be burned if some admin or mods friend buy account from you Smiley

Exactly. If you leech then we don't want you !
kookiekrak (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 09:16:38 PM

Exactly. If you leech then we don't want you !

cool story bro. gtfo my thread now?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: