Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got burned! goodbye easy money!  (Read 17675 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:28:36 AM

Nothing is easy money. There is always some kind of effort in order to earn money nobody is giving you easy money. Those who lost are those people who depends on others recommendations/analysis are more prone to got burned. Most probably such people does not have any skills to survive in the market. This is not the true spirit of a trader. Always understand your mistakes and learn from your mistakes so that you do not need to repent later even it's the right time to invest in.

Squirrel Dearing

Activity: 766
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:25:59 AM

I agree, many see only the negative side of what is happening now in the cryptocurrency market. But if you look at the other side, we will see that this is a great opportunity to invest in promising projects on favorable terms. Those who have enough patience in stock will reap the benefits when the market becomes bullish again.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 11:18:03 AM

I understand that the patience of many investors will be rewarded. But for a beginner it is very difficult to understand all this. Darkness has long been in our hearts and it seems that there is no hope left, but it means that soon the bulls will return to the market and the cryptocurrency market will again be in green color.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:32:03 AM

yeah, well people have been saying the same thing for over a year now just to convince themselves into bag holding their worthless tokens for a longer time and lose a lot more money because of doing that!

what everyone should start doing instead of just waiting is to look back and check why they made those mistakes that led to this kind of huge losses where they lost up to 99% of their money just by investing in some crapcoin. that is how you improve and see profit not by hoping for some pump to come.

This. Obscue alts rarely, if ever, get pumped again after the initial dump. It's fine if you got those alts as prizes but for trading, we are better of spending money on established alts like eth which we know have a better chance of appreciating.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:44:42 AM

"Still, it is precisely when most people lose hope, stumble and falter, that the greatest opportunities arise. The night is darkest before dawn. But the dawn is coming." - Beniamin Mincu CEO of Elrond Network

Check out a great article on making sense of the crypto winter and some vision for future: https://medium.com/elrondnetwork/vision-roadmap-milestones-bde4542a3047

Just relax my friend, it doesnt mean that when you encounter on the darkest hour of your life, it doesnt mean that the light is not coming up, we all understand the situation nowadays and everybody understand it, its just that we need to adapt this things, and go with the flow.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 11:58:28 AM

I understand that the patience of many investors will be rewarded. But for a beginner it is very difficult to understand all this. Darkness has long been in our hearts and it seems that there is no hope left, but it means that soon the bulls will return to the market and the cryptocurrency market will again be in green color.

I agree. One of the most difficult things, when you are investing, is patience.

Warren Buffet said in the past, speaking about the stock market:

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient."

I think that the crypto market is the same.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:02:49 PM

"Still, it is precisely when most people lose hope, stumble and falter, that the greatest opportunities arise. The night is darkest before dawn. But the dawn is coming." - Beniamin Mincu CEO of Elrond Network

Check out a great article on making sense of the crypto winter and some vision for future: https://medium.com/elrondnetwork/vision-roadmap-milestones-bde4542a3047

We're soaked full of shouting yells. Let's think again and let's revive our mind.
Bitcoin was only cheaper than $ 1 5 years ago! Ethereum (number two) is worth more than 100 times the market price than its first price.

So, Can you still think market is dead or Is easy money exist no more? I can't. We should only wait and prepare new Waves (by the way I love Waves Smiley )

Easy money do not exist anywhere. One has to work hard and be persistent in other to get gains. Giving up is only for those who think money can be got easily.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:04:49 PM

Easy money is just an illusion. When you invested in crypto markets you are taking a huge risk with it. In good times, it may seem like an easy money but in reality like last year, it is a huge risk and you can end up losing everything you own!

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:20:57 PM

I think that good days will come back again in next years but they will be different...I think that only few projects will survive but that ones will become very big and popular.
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:24:40 PM

During the good days, we should expect some bad days as well. This is what many failed to do. When cryptocurrency was booming they forgot to note that there can be times like this and prepare for it. Now many are quoting because of this. I stay strong
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:06:39 PM

no such thing as easy money. although in crypto many chances come and go. you have to educate yourself. don't go on what others say. if they mention a good project by all means go and look at it, but use your own judgement. hopefully you will have read and read again. learn as much as you can. crypto is still a great chance to level the field for normal people against the rich. many people have got rich in this space and will continue to ,as long as they make the right choices. mining was the big thing, not so much now(although i still mine) now i feel it's coins that are used by developers for ddaps ect. look at how Eth took off and tron. because devs use the platforms for their projects. look for the new generation of eth type tokens/coins. these will be the next big thing imo.
eth suffers with high fees and congestion on the blockchain. a new coin like Helios-protocol will use parellell blockchains, so each wallet will have it's own blockchain making it infinitely scalable, and any ddaps that use eth can seamlessely move to Helios. go take a look at it for yourselves. you will be impressed
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:43:16 PM

You can look at it with great regret. Because today it says only that the cryptocurrency sphere today for some reason seriously feels the moment when nobody needs it. This is our future. You must understand this. But why people do not understand.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:20:50 PM

From the trip and the turn of the year crypto changes began to appear, from the very promising and vice versa until the worst position started coming this year ..
Our hope is to still be patient in the face of the worst

jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:34:38 PM

Yes things are no longer how they use to be but thats not enough to forget the good old days in such a hurry we just have to be patient its a  all the case of experiencing a little hurdle in everything a life. Just a little more patience
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:02:23 PM

The saddest thing is that a huge number of people do not understand how this market works, as soon as the moment of highest tension comes for them, they give up and prefer to leave and not fight for their victory, they get very big losses and as a result - they never decide again return.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:26:50 PM

Easy money is just an illusion. When you invested in crypto markets you are taking a huge risk with it. In good times, it may seem like an easy money but in reality like last year, it is a huge risk and you can end up losing everything you own!
that's right, so if we have chosen to invest in cryptocurrency, we must be prepared for the greater risk of other investments, do not be too sluggish in investing in cryptocurrency because the market movements are very unpredictable so it's easy to lose money.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:29:31 PM

Got burned!  Grin I think today I saw the fall of this coin too (GOT - GoEurika project). This market situation makes us burn. Today, I'm not in the mood either.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:32:04 PM

Click bait, I thought robro lost money and then I read article and see this is marketing trick used to promote ICO.
Easy money do not exist anywhere. One has to work hard and be persistent in other to get gains. Giving up is only for those who think money can be got easily.
Easy money do exist and bitcointalk is best example of it. There is no other place in the world where you can write few sentences ten times a week and get money for it. If that is not easy money then easy money really doesn't exist.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 05:59:55 PM

You might want to leave because you got burnt, it is all your choice. This doesn't make it bad. In any business there is usually a bad and a good time, also knowing the skill of the business is another aspect.  Did you get burnt while trading? Then you should learn  the skills of crypto trading, but if it is the dip in recent time, then with time, the bull season will come. There is always corrections in the crypto market.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:09:35 PM

Lots of time things don't just go the way we wanted and just because it didn't happen your ways doesn't mean it will not happen all that is needed is the zeal never to give up because at the point you give up it then the next opportunity will pass you by. But when ever you lose just know that giving up is never an option in this cryptocurrency business.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: