Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling out to Cryptocurrency Professionals on LinkedIn  (Read 462 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:55:51 AM

Crypto enthusiasts and professionals who like to stay linked, through LinkedIn, are invited to join this thread. We are a team of crypto enthusiasts, looking to connect with like-minded individuals in a fashion similar to blocks on a blockchain that are linked in (hopefully not immutably, though!). If you’re a crypto-head and an active user on the social platform, let’s connect and share our experience below!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:31:33 AM

We are preparing for an ICO launch and we would like to explore additional networks on the LinkedIn platform. Let me know if you are crypto active on it!
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 05:06:46 AM

We are preparing for an ICO launch and we would like to explore additional networks on the LinkedIn platform. Let me know if you are crypto active on it!
How can i contact with you or your team? Are you looking for partnership through Linkedin?
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:56:27 AM

How can i contact with you or your team? Are you looking for partnership through Linkedin?

PM or you can wait until we publish our ICO project to find more channels of communication. We are looking for people who are active on LinkedIn and have grown a good crypto connection base. Personally, we have grown a massive network on LinkedIn which we are going to put in use shortly after we will publish our ICO project for everyone to have a
familiarization opportunity before we are going to open up for contributions.

If you fit on this thread, feel free to leave a reply here or contact me in PM.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:43:40 AM

If you are a LinkedIn user active on crypto groups with some follower base, let me know here in the thread or write me a PM. We are preparing for a big ICO project launch and I am personally looking for all the available means to get out with a BANG!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:17:40 AM

Our ICO project launch is just around the corner and we are still actively looking for LinkedIn users who are keen on cryptocurrency. Let me know about you on this thread or write me a personal message.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:30:43 PM

Our ICO project launch is just around the corner. We are still looking for more cryptocurrency pro's on LinkedIn. Let me know about you in this thread or write me a PM.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:09:43 PM

We are interested in connecting with more LinkedIn professionals who are interested in crypto. Our ICO is going to be launched very soon!
fizik4

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 08:09:37 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2019, 08:46:34 PM by fizik4

www.linkedin.com/in/alexandrudovenko
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:19:29 PM

Hi fizki4! Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, when I click the link it says that the profile is unavailable. Care to check out the validity of the link?
fizik4

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 08:50:24 PM

Hi fizki4! Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, when I click the link it says that the profile is unavailable. Care to check out the validity of the link?
Excuse me. I edited the link. Now it works.
Silvy39

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:51:59 PM

bfhhhhrh
srknzk

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:10:11 PM

https://www.linkedin.com/in/serkan-azak-22318186
its my linkedin account and my connections are mostly crypto currency enthusiast. I got few colleague like me. We can promote your project on Linkedin, Reddit and other social media  channels. Thank you
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:15:17 PM

Excuse me. I edited the link. Now it works.

All good now, thank you! I will get in touch with you upon the ICO launch date.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/serkan-azak-22318186
its my linkedin account and my connections are mostly crypto currency enthusiast. I got few colleague like me. We can promote your project on Linkedin, Reddit and other social media  channels. Thank you

Thank you for your interest! That is exactly what we are looking for. I will talk to you soon.

In the mean time I am looking for more crypto LinkedIners and other crypto influencers.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:50:25 PM

We are interested to connect with more LinkedIners that are interested in crypto.
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:25:26 AM

Hello! I hope the contact in the linkedin.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/felipe-silva-93a35313b/
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:27:35 PM

Hello! I hope the contact in the linkedin.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/felipe-silva-93a35313b/

Hi Felippe! Thank you for reaching out to us. I will talk to you very soon.

In the meantime, I am looking for more active crypto users on LinkedIn!
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:20:11 PM

If the project is good, then write! I will immediately say that I see the scam projects right away and I am not going to promote them!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/pashtet/
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:52:33 PM

If the project is good, then write! I will immediately say that I see the scam projects right away and I am not going to promote them!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/pashtet/

Hi xpashtetx!

Thank you for your interest in our ICO project. It is a great sign that you can distinguish between a scam and a legit ICO, it shows that you care about where you invest your time in and your expertise. I will get in touch with you soon!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:58:08 PM

We are looking for more active crypto influencers of all sort on LinkedIn. I would like to hear from you. We are preparing for an ICO launch and we are interested to get our message across the crypto space wide and loud!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: