Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertise your website, blog, video, referral link,...  (Read 1688 times)
Gregc1131 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 11:03:41 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 12:37:02 PM by Gregc1131

Looking to rent some advertising spots on my faucets, avaliable sizes are 300x250, 728x90, 468x60, 160x600, + any custom size shown in a responsive modal.

Can advertise img banners, iframes, video formats or only link/text type ads.

No shady stuff, no icos, no hyip sites, no magic doublers and stuff like that, looking for honest businesses only!

Feel free to contact me via PM to discuss details.

Faucets are:

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3140

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 01:05:28 PM

Looking to rent some advertising spots on my faucets, avaliable sizes are 300x250, 728x90, 468x60, 160x600, + any custom size shown in a responsive modal.

Can advertise img banners, iframes, video formats or only link/text type ads.

No shady stuff, no icos, no hyip sites, no magic doublers and stuff like that, looking for honest businesses only!

Feel free to contact me via PM to discuss details.

Faucets are:

Mate. I have checked your links. Some of them are dead like https://ethereum-faucet.org/ or maybe just have a temporary problem.
First of all, you need urgently to improve your website time loading. Am waiting almost one minute to load. It is a huge time. And finally, do you know how much exactly you have ads on your pages? It seems that is 80% of page space covered with ads. I do not expect from someone serious to buy ad slot there.
You need to make your pages more usable for the eye. Now looks like a general mess.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gregc1131 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 01:36:43 PM

Mate. I have checked your links. Some of them are dead like https://ethereum-faucet.org/ or maybe just have a temporary problem.
First of all, you need urgently to improve your website time loading. Am waiting almost one minute to load. It is a huge time. And finally, do you know how much exactly you have ads on your pages? It seems that is 80% of page space covered with ads. I do not expect from someone serious to buy ad slot there.
You need to make your pages more usable for the eye. Now looks like a general mess.

Hello there, yeah there was a temporary issue with ETH faucet and others indeed, but they should be up and running fine now. They usually run fast and have good uptime - https://stats.uptimerobot.com/E94VlcAwZ

Will dedicate some time in future and re-do ad positions, so they won't look like a general mess, thanks Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: