Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sending altcoin without fee?  (Read 987 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:42:03 PM

Generally, it is not possible to send altcoin without a fee. Because the altcoin system works based on Block Chain Technology. Some mining fees are required to send altcoin. So there is a fee to be sent to send the altcoin to the wallet address.

But altcoin can be sent without fees but it is not in wallet address. Altcoin can be sent through personal email without the fees. It's actually done to send the altcoin internally. In that case, the sender and the recipient need to have the same wallet. If not the same wallet, then altcoin cannot be sent. This is the only way to send altcoin without the fee. If you have any other idea kindly share with us. Thank you
Are you sure? Is it true that this can be done? How foolish to believe that. You don't even try it yourself? I need clearer evidence if you are right to do that. I think it is impossible to send without fees.
I think he is saying about exchanging funds between exchange's wallet or gambling accounts if it is then yes it is possible to exchange without any fee if the site allows but it is not a transaction on blockchain network just exchanging the figures on different account on the same site.
But that's too risky for me. He was saying trying to send an account via email and if the PC gets hijacked by the malware and the hackers can steal it easily. That method means just like try to send your privatekey through email and others can open it.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:15:00 PM

Generally, it is not possible to send altcoin without a fee. Because the altcoin system works based on Block Chain Technology. Some mining fees are required to send altcoin. So there is a fee to be sent to send the altcoin to the wallet address.

But altcoin can be sent without fees but it is not in wallet address. Altcoin can be sent through personal email without the fees. It's actually done to send the altcoin internally. In that case, the sender and the recipient need to have the same wallet. If not the same wallet, then altcoin cannot be sent. This is the only way to send altcoin without the fee. If you have any other idea kindly share with us. Thank you
Are you sure? Is it true that this can be done? How foolish to believe that. You don't even try it yourself? I need clearer evidence if you are right to do that. I think it is impossible to send without fees.
I think he is saying about exchanging funds between exchange's wallet or gambling accounts if it is then yes it is possible to exchange without any fee if the site allows but it is not a transaction on blockchain network just exchanging the figures on different account on the same site.
But that's too risky for me. He was saying trying to send an account via email and if the PC gets hijacked by the malware and the hackers can steal it easily. That method means just like try to send your privatekey through email and others can open it.
When OP's english writing skill is very poor then his convincing statement cam completely misunderstood by most of the people.I am not seeing anything that he mention that he will send the credentials of account through email,he said it is possible to send an altcoin by that way.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 04:18:56 PM

I never heard about that without fees transfer through email and same wallet system..  If possible, kindly give a bit more detail about it on how it is possible.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:19:03 PM

Even though cryptocoin transactions are very low cost compared to credit card or paypal, those can not be totally free. There is no way to share a wallet and exchange cryptos via email.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:56:23 PM

Something free, usually the features offered are not maximal. therefore if you send Altcoin, and then have to pay it I think it doesn't matter, the most important thing is the successful transaction. a little suggestion if sending altcoins then try using coins with cheap transfer fees like Doge. I can also assume that transfer with Doge is free because the costs are very cheap.
chan-lee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:07:29 PM

Yeah. It is possible.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
We can send Altcoin without fee.
It is related on setting for sending.
But about all Altcoin, it isn't possible.
For example, about mining coin, miner need to recieve reward about mining work, so fee is needed for miner.
And note that, if you send without fee, time for sending will be more increased.
 Grin
ME | WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 04:14:35 PM

Something free, usually the features offered are not maximal. therefore if you send Altcoin, and then have to pay it I think it doesn't matter, the most important thing is the successful transaction. a little suggestion if sending altcoins then try using coins with cheap transfer fees like Doge. I can also assume that transfer with Doge is free because the costs are very cheap.
I use Bitcoin and Ethereum, because there is a lot of liquidity and the commission for transfers is now very low. My choice is this one!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:16:04 PM

I personally would be better off to spend some money on transactions to look for security, whereas to make deliveries without costs is very bad because many things can happen. and so far I've never found an altcoin like you talked about
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:42:30 PM

I think this man meant sending locked wallet keys. But I don't think anyone would do that. I think it was just a joke.)
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:49:25 PM

Very surprised by this message. Could not read the entire correspondence (very much). Tell me how to do it. Fantasy!
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:05:33 PM

As far as I understand, you want to send coins without commission. This can be done through some exchanges, but you still pay a commission for sending coins to the exchange.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:06:22 PM

Am wondering how possible this is as I haven't heard of it. Can throw more light on this and if there is a link to read up more extensively on this and also how save can this actually be

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:16:32 PM

Altcoins usually have a very low sending fee that its practically non existent.  There are also some coins like NANO that are supposed to be instant and have no fees.

Fees generally aren't a problem except if there is massive fomo like we saw with the bitcoin fees during the last bullrun.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:20:34 PM

I had gone through the above posts and got confused a bit regarding the fees.yeah it sometimes gets little confusing if writing and way of presentation gets little different.well each day new we learn new things and that's good and in future also we will be seeing and learning many things.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:52:26 PM

Am not sure that would be a safe way to send altcoin but the sending  fee are mostly insignificant. But good to know about it but am not sure to go with it as i dont see it been safe

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:21:00 PM

The most perspective blockchains have a fee to cover the costs of their work and I do not think it is going to be possible. But on the other hand, I have withdrawn NEO from HitBTC several times, and there was absolutely no fee.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:22:38 PM

Am not sure that would be a safe way to send altcoin but the sending  fee are mostly insignificant. But good to know about it but am not sure to go with it as i dont see it been safe
Recently, I stopped paying attention to the cost of online transactions, but I definitely want to say that they really became much less than it was a year ago. Although I remember how Bitcoin transferred from the blockchain info wallet, where transaction prices were very high.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:24:59 PM

I've seen several projects that offer zero-cost transactions. This example projects Tera Smart Money and X42. All this has already been implemented and run!
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:48:56 PM

I've seen several projects that offer zero-cost transactions. This example projects Tera Smart Money and X42. All this has already been implemented and run!

If the transaction has no cost, then they have no profit at all, while the transaction needs a fee? does it use new technology?
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 06:01:55 PM

It definitely safe to send altcoin for free but the OP statement make the whole thing more complicated because there are something he ought to explained but ignore it. With that been said, free sending of crypto currency was a platform used by some exchanges site whereby two users are allow to send crypto to each other through their registration email address.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: