Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][IEO] 🚀 AZBIT - Blockchain Investment Banking  (Read 4689 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:22:44 AM

On previous page buy token button is not redirecting to correct destination. It is showing server error with 500 error message and that needs to be fixed. It is giving access to main website when you type name of site directly. I wanted to look at the performance as we are in last month of ICO but didn't reach at softcap yet. Is there anything to worry of the soft isn't acquired ?

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Azbit community mngr

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 08:34:52 AM

On previous page buy token button is not redirecting to correct destination. It is showing server error with 500 error message and that needs to be fixed. It is giving access to main website when you type name of site directly. I wanted to look at the performance as we are in last month of ICO but didn't reach at softcap yet. Is there anything to worry of the soft isn't acquired ?
Well. We checked this issue and everything works correctly. Clicking the "Buy tokens" button will take you to the registration page on our website.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:43:12 AM

Thank you, I received airdrop and I want to ask the question: If ICO succeeds, do you plan to list AZBIT  tokens on major exchanges - Binance, OKEx, Huobi Global, HitBTC, etc?

How are you going to sell those tokens if it will be listed in exchanges? The airdrop contract address is different from their official contract address. How is it going to work? Never encountered such situation like that.

They launched a new contract and will replace the old tokens in your wallet with tokens from the new contract.

But read that the contract address for the latest airdrop is still different from their official contract address. Can admin answer the question above? What contract address are you going to use in exchanges, the airdrop contract address or your official one?
Azbit community mngr

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 08:51:33 AM

Thank you, I received airdrop and I want to ask the question: If ICO succeeds, do you plan to list AZBIT  tokens on major exchanges - Binance, OKEx, Huobi Global, HitBTC, etc?

How are you going to sell those tokens if it will be listed in exchanges? The airdrop contract address is different from their official contract address. How is it going to work? Never encountered such situation like that.

They launched a new contract and will replace the old tokens in your wallet with tokens from the new contract.

But read that the contract address for the latest airdrop is still different from their official contract address. Can admin answer the question above? What contract address are you going to use in exchanges, the airdrop contract address or your official one?
Here is our token contract address: 0x77fe30b2cf39245267c0a5084b66a560f1cf9e1f. You can use it for adding AZ to your wallet interface and for using in exchanges in near future.
Pitstry

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:58:49 AM

Nice another exchange site coin. Is the token an ERC20 token or has its own blockchain network?

Meow Meow
Azbit community mngr

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 09:27:09 AM

Nice another exchange site coin. Is the token an ERC20 token or has its own blockchain network?
No, AZ token doesn't have its own blockchain network. It's released based on the Ethereum platform and is fully comply with the ERC20 standard
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 01:12:25 PM

Here is our token contract address: 0x77fe30b2cf39245267c0a5084b66a560f1cf9e1f. You can use it for adding AZ to your wallet interface and for using in exchanges in near future.

Hey! are the AZ tokens received from airdrop locked? i was trying to move my AZ tokens from mew to another safer wallet but the transaction failed even after using a good amount of gas for the transaction, between i already add AZ with new contract address though.
Azbit community mngr

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 01:15:33 PM

Hey! are the AZ tokens received from airdrop locked? i was trying to move my AZ tokens from mew to another safer wallet but the transaction failed even after using a good amount of gas for the transaction, between i already add AZ with new contract address though.
The transfer of tokens and trading them is impossible until the end of ICO (31 March 2019) - tokens are locked.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:42:18 PM

I would like to inquire about the future of this project in case if you failed to achieve the soft cap than investors will get refund or you will keep continue with the raised amount. It is good to see all old topics are locked now.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:41:36 PM

But the airdrop tokens come from this contract address - https://etherscan.io/address/0xaaaaa798ebb90066788951e0fc03bc71e6bc2b51. So it means our tokens are not valid to be transferred to exchanges?
Azbit community mngr

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 07:35:24 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 01:09:38 PM by Azbit community mngr

But the airdrop tokens come from this contract address - https://etherscan.io/address/0xaaaaa798ebb90066788951e0fc03bc71e6bc2b51. So it means our tokens are not valid to be transferred to exchanges?
AZ tokens are locked till the end of ICO (31.03.2019) no matter you have bought them or received by airdrop. As you mentioned the airdrop tokens came from this contract address - https://etherscan.io/address/0xaaaaa798ebb90066788951e0fc03bc71e6bc2b51. It's our airdrop address and it is used only for airdrop distribution. You can click "Read Contract" button there and you will see that AzbitToken address is 0x77fe30b2cf39245267c0a5084b66a560f1cf9e1f.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 01:27:59 AM

I don't understand what happened in last 24 hours because majority of the latest AZ transactions are in the failed status on blockchain. You can see here about what I spoke: https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x77fe30b2cf39245267c0a5084b66a560f1cf9e1f&p=2
Azbit community mngr

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 07:20:14 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 01:08:43 PM by Azbit community mngr

I don't understand what happened in last 24 hours because majority of the latest AZ transactions are in the failed status on blockchain. You can see here about what I spoke: https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x77fe30b2cf39245267c0a5084b66a560f1cf9e1f&p=2
Hi, those transactions are incoming. So I guess some people try to transfer tokens to our smart contract, but it's impossible until the end of ICO
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:38:28 AM

Hi, those transactions are incoming. So I guess some people try to transfer tokens to our smart contract, but it's impossible until the end of ICO
Is that mean if there is a locked period before the token can be sent and traded? That will be a very important thing to create a pinned massage about that. some people may try to send it because they don't know if there was a locked period.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
gregofdoom_

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:22:49 AM

Is that mean if there is a locked period before the token can be sent and traded? That will be a very important thing to create a pinned massage about that. some people may try to send it because they don't know if there was a locked period.

Coins to the end of the ICO are blocked on an intelligent contract and can not be sent anywhere.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:59:00 AM

If people are not ready to read the instructions, then it seems to me their mistakes are their problems. The team warned where possible but there are always those who do not pay attention to it.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:43:51 AM

I would like to inquire about the future of this project in case if you failed to achieve the soft cap than investors will get refund or you will keep continue with the raised amount. It is good to see all old topics are locked now.

They have already said that they either return all investor funds or that there will be a vote among investors whether to continue from there or not with the funds available.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:52:26 PM

Hello, I see that your ICO is ending in few days but you didn´t reach soft cap, what does it mean for bounty participants? Will you extend your sale?
I know that you responded, but I am asking about bounty.
Thanks!

ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:19:51 AM

Hello, I see that your ICO is ending in few days but you didn´t reach soft cap, what does it mean for bounty participants? Will you extend your sale?
Thanks!

Is it a precise information? Previously, they kind of wrote that they are all well and the amounts collected will be enough to fully launch the project.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 07:38:16 AM

Thanks!

Is it a precise information? Previously, they kind of wrote that they are all well and the amounts collected will be enough to fully launch the project.

If they have provided information like that it should be easy for this project to continue going forward and not experience small problems. But it's best to wait for sure news from the development team.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: