Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][IEO] 🚀 AZBIT - Blockchain Investment Banking  (Read 4689 times)
Azbit community mngr

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 08:17:43 AM

Hello, I see that your ICO is ending in few days but you didn´t reach soft cap, what does it mean for bounty participants? Will you extend your sale?
I know that you responded, but I am asking about bounty.
Thanks!

Is it a precise information? Previously, they kind of wrote that they are all well and the amounts collected will be enough to fully launch the project.
Hello. For now, we didn't reach soft cap yet. And we are looking into the option of voting on the ICO extending. If our management decides that the way to go forward is to give all of our backers a vote and rely on the outcome of that vote, we will start a process whereby all of the investors get to decide between the option to end the project or continue on with what we've got at this point
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:12:25 AM

Hello, I see that your ICO is ending in few days but you didn´t reach soft cap, what does it mean for bounty participants? Will you extend your sale?
I know that you responded, but I am asking about bounty.
Thanks!

Is it a precise information? Previously, they kind of wrote that they are all well and the amounts collected will be enough to fully launch the project.
Hello. For now, we didn't reach soft cap yet. And we are looking into the option of voting on the ICO extending. If our management decides that the way to go forward is to give all of our backers a vote and rely on the outcome of that vote, we will start a process whereby all of the investors get to decide between the option to end the project or continue on with what we've got at this point

Thanks for the very prompt response. In such a market it is very difficult to collect money and this is clear to everyone. But I’m wondering whether the collected funds will be used for at least some kind of start, or do we have only two options? Continuing your ico or returning funds to investors?
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:36:47 PM

I am sure there will soon be a detailed update as we get closer to the end of March and the end of the ICO.
ivanovmoscow

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:41:40 PM

I am sure there will soon be a detailed update as we get closer to the end of March and the end of the ICO.

Let's see how everything goes with them. It seems to me that with such a collection rate there will probably be some kind of extension in ico.
no-ice-please

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:48:11 PM

Let's see how everything goes with them. It seems to me that with such a collection rate there will probably be some kind of extension in ico.

Doesn't have to be an ICO extension if they decide to work with what they have so far. However, I wonder if the bar on their website shows the rate at which they accept payments or the real value of the contributions.
Azbit community mngr

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 08:08:21 AM

Dear friends! As you know, at the moment Azbit collected the larger part of targeted SoftCap.

Taking into account the interests of our investors, Azbit team decided to extend the ICO until June 30, 2019 or until the moment when the SoftCap is reached.

Check our Medium for more:
https://medium.com/azbit-news/azbit-ico-an-important-update-823b35ddcef
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 893

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:46:05 AM

Then it turns out that the tokens will not be unlocked on March 31?
If the ICO is extended until June 30, will the tokens be locked until the same date?
Azbit community mngr

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 06:57:12 AM

If the ICO is extended until June 30, will the tokens be locked until the same date?
Yes. Due to the extension of ICO AZ tokens will be locked till June 30.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:36:36 AM

Now I started to read about the business model of this project. It is full of potential and I also have received as giveaway. The utility of token inside the ecosystem will make it valuable. AZ token is to be held in wallet for long time. Other plus point a well balanced team combination where experienced and you enthusiasts so this worth to be long on it.
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 893

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:37:23 AM

And what will happen if you do not collect the soft cap to 30 June? Then the ICO will be extended again?
Still such question: you had airdrop when you sent 55978AZ to different addresses. And I recently saw the distribution to the different addresses 8888AZ? Is that an airdrop, too?
ivanovmoscow

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:28:54 PM

Now I started to read about the business model of this project. It is full of potential and I also have received as giveaway. The utility of token inside the ecosystem will make it valuable. AZ token is to be held in wallet for long time. Other plus point a well balanced team combination where experienced and you enthusiasts so this worth to be long on it.

A good team and excellent economic potential is not the main success factor.
There is a situation on the market when HYIP is more important than potential and technology, and rumors on twitter move the price regardless of reality.
no-ice-please

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:06:32 PM

Going more and more distance now. I hope this is the last extension and they can manage to raise they funds they need.
ivanovmoscow

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:09:46 PM

Going more and more distance now. I hope this is the last extension and they can manage to raise they funds they need.

It seems to me the team will renew end date ico time after time.
In crypto market, their product is non-working and I do not see investors who are ready to give them money for conditions which they give now.
no-ice-please

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:33:14 PM

It seems to me the team will renew end date ico time after time.
In crypto market, their product is non-working and I do not see investors who are ready to give them money for conditions which they give now.

Their product is non-working as of yet but I think they are among the few teams that are closest to launching a product.
Azbit community mngr

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 12:50:02 PM

And what will happen if you do not collect the soft cap to 30 June? Then the ICO will be extended again?
Still such question: you had airdrop when you sent 55978AZ to different addresses. And I recently saw the distribution to the different addresses 8888AZ? Is that an airdrop, too?
If the soft cap is not reached the final vote about soft cap lowering will be made, and if the investors decide not to lower the soft cap the project will be closed, all funds returned to investors.
About the second question: Yes, the distribution of 8888 AZ to random wallets is the last stage of our technical airdrop.
no-ice-please

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:50:07 PM

If the soft cap is not reached the final vote about soft cap lowering will be made, and if the investors decide not to lower the soft cap the project will be closed, all funds returned to investors.
About the second question: Yes, the distribution of 8888 AZ to random wallets is the last stage of our technical airdrop.

If the project would be closed that would have been a waste of time and effort considering how much you have already done. The launch of the exchange is also going to happen soon? Also the IEOs and already $4.5 mil.
Azbit community mngr

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 07:21:52 AM

If the project would be closed that would have been a waste of time and effort considering how much you have already done. The launch of the exchange is also going to happen soon? Also the IEOs and already $4.5 mil.
Hi! As for IEO, we are now making arrangements with Latoken and Exmarkets, also the negotiations with Lbank are in progress. But no exact dates for now.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:26:19 PM

Azbit Launches IEO on BitForex!

Azbit is officially launching IEO on BitForex! The start of token sale is scheduled for April 25, 2019.
https://medium.com/azbit-news/azbit-launches-ieo-on-bitforex-51584d3e2b0b

Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:02:58 PM

Azbit Launches IEO on BitForex!

Azbit is officially launching IEO on BitForex! The start of token sale is scheduled for April 25, 2019.
https://medium.com/azbit-news/azbit-launches-ieo-on-bitforex-51584d3e2b0b
very good. IEO on world exchange will be a very important step to attract more investors to know the project. Moreover they have raised huge amount so far.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:37:29 PM

Azbit Platform: True Benefits Of Social Trading
https://medium.com/azbit-news/azbit-platform-true-benefits-of-social-trading-41f4ab213ed9

-Benefits for investors
-Benefits for traders

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: