Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][IEO] 🚀 AZBIT - Blockchain Investment Banking  (Read 4689 times)
Valeriiko

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:46:35 PM

Guys, IEO lasts for 3 days, tell me how many tokens could be sold?
The Exchange has all the information online .  https://event.bitforex.com/ru/AZ.html

2.3 million tokens have already been sold and I will tell you, it is quite a lot, considering that investors behave passively.

I wonder what is the reason for the passivity of investors, because the market is now in the growth stage.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:48:34 PM

Azbit Cards: New Era of Payments

Azbit team has already started working on development and further emission of our own debit card in two types - Basic and Premium Black!

Azbit Card will basically be a payment card for a quick access to customer account’s funds. Moreover, we create it to give every crypto enthusiast an opportunity to pay for his daily expenses and purchases with cryptocurrency using a plastic card powered by Azbit.

Read full story on Azbit's Medium blog: https://medium.com/azbit-news/azbit-cards-new-era-of-payments-627d53d9abd6

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 09:20:25 PM

Azbit Cards: New Era of Payments

Azbit team has already started working on development and further emission of our own debit card in two types - Basic and Premium Black!

Azbit Card will basically be a payment card for a quick access to customer account’s funds. Moreover, we create it to give every crypto enthusiast an opportunity to pay for his daily expenses and purchases with cryptocurrency using a plastic card powered by Azbit.

Read full story on Azbit's Medium blog: https://medium.com/azbit-news/azbit-cards-new-era-of-payments-627d53d9abd6
I hope AZBIT can enter the Asian, Korean or world markets and distribute plastic cards that have been designed by AZBIT, if this project is able to create it, of course this is the biggest project, but it will take a lot of time or even years

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:55:43 AM

Guys, IEO lasts for 3 days, tell me how many tokens could be sold?
The Exchange has all the information online .  https://event.bitforex.com/ru/AZ.html

2.3 million tokens have already been sold and I will tell you, it is quite a lot, considering that investors behave passively.

2.3 million tokens a very large amount for sales.
What is the price of azbit tokens, which are currently listed on the Exchange.
Godyae

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:27:14 AM

2.3 million tokens a very large amount for sales.
What is the price of azbit tokens, which are currently listed on the Exchange.
The price of tokens 0,00012 USDT , which has remained unchanged since the beginning of the auction.
LilGeeg

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:53:48 AM

I can state the fact that the sales are quite successful so far, most of the tokens have already been sold.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:00:11 AM

Yet another breathtaking IEO on bitforex. Having Roger is a plus on this one. Would he be a part of the team or just an advisor? And is there a video of Roger talking about AZBIT project? That’s would be cool.

He is not part of the team, but he is one of the advisors for the Azbit project but previously whatever the project that Roger supported which don't have any value today and we need to be very careful with this project and we have to watch very closely about the sales.
Mylnik

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:02:20 AM

I can state the fact that the sales are quite successful so far, most of the tokens have already been sold.

Hello, about 300,000 USDT has been collected. I am closely monitoring the situation.
Ferrin2

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:31:42 AM

Hello, about 300,000 USDT has been collected. I am closely monitoring the situation.
Given today's realities, these are very good results. Investors are still sleepy.
priyutov

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:12:08 AM

Given today's realities, these are very good results. Investors are still sleepy.

The crypto-currency market feels pretty good, investors are afraid to pour big money into the crypto-currency, this is a temporary factor.
Buzlov

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:40:41 AM

The crypto-currency market feels pretty good, investors are afraid to pour big money into the crypto-currency, this is a temporary factor.

Azbit hard workers and well done. The IEO process is in full swing, you need to join.
Filatenw

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:19:24 PM

Azbit hard workers and well done. The IEO process is in full swing, you need to join.

We can say that half of the required amount has already been collected. Are there any guarantees for investors?
Sapchene

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:53:32 PM

We can say that half of the required amount has already been collected. Are there any guarantees for investors?

sold tokens for more than 300k usdt. Round 1 ends on June 5
Allyamov

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:33:07 AM

Yet another breathtaking IEO on bitforex. Having Roger is a plus on this one. Would he be a part of the team or just an advisor? And is there a video of Roger talking about AZBIT project? That’s would be cool.

He is not part of the team, but he is one of the advisors for the Azbit project but previously whatever the project that Roger supported which don't have any value today and we need to be very careful with this project and we have to watch very closely about the sales.
Isn't the counselor a member of the team? You underestimate the role of advisers.
Valeriiko

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:00:16 AM

Does the Azbit project have an official video review?
Kapalin

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:51:06 AM

Does the Azbit project have an official video review?

A formal review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d0_beoKKZk&feature=youtu.be
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:27:17 AM

Isn't the counselor a member of the team? You underestimate the role of advisers.

He's not a part of the team but the advisor will give a suggestion to the team. But that will not always work at all. Someone above you is not underestimate about the role of advisor but the fact that this will not give a huge impact.
What do you expect from roger?
But this one looks good consider about the consistently that showed by the team.
Remember, mcafee has become an advisor from scam ico and does he give impact to the ico? It's even a scam ico.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Sawras

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:30:04 AM

How many rounds of IEO are planned? Softcap?
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 12:01:59 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 03:09:34 PM by eprocent

Hello admin. Is here officially posible to be publicly informed about raised amounts in this first phase of IEO? Total amount raised until now in Azbit project? Thanks
Godyae

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:19:52 PM

How many rounds of IEO are planned? Softcap?

750 thousand usdt in the first round and 750 thousand usdt in the second.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: