Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What’re the solo mining fees for mining monero and zcash?  (Read 147 times)
josh_ (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:24:46 PM

Hi, I’m new to mining and bitcointalk but not to cryptocurrency. I want to know what the fees are for mining XMR and ZEC coniserding doing it myself since bitcoin is no longer profitable thought i could use solar panels or a bike generator and use kenetic electricity to power the miner.

Thank you
jaromiradamek

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:10:07 PM

Hi, I’m new to mining and bitcointalk but not to cryptocurrency. I want to know what the fees are for mining XMR and ZEC coniserding doing it myself since bitcoin is no longer profitable thought i could use solar panels or a bike generator and use kenetic electricity to power the miner.

Thank you

In solo-mining is no fees, but probability of mining coin as is ZCoin or Monero will be extremely low (if you will not have equipment in milion of eurs).

If you wanna mine solo, you may realisticly mine only new "shlt"coins, where is probabily of finding extremely high.

BTW using solar energy or bike generator ?! Solar energy paid in like 10 years, firstly focus on mining equipment, after when it will be easy for you (you are total beginner) focus on other things...

Dont focus on solar, dont focus on fees, just mine. Mine is profitable by mining something new or not well spreaded, there is skills. Mining well spreaded coins is only for pros with really pricy equipment (tens or milion of dolars, ASICs etc) as the beginner focus on new coins (few months old) Smiley, ok? You will at least learn something...
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:33:47 PM

why not check the fee for every pool I'm sure that what party or solo mining fee are the same.

Here check this website https://miningpoolstats.stream

Then search for coin that you are planning to mine and you will see all listed pool just click it and find the pool fee solo or party., But I'm think they are both the same.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
josh_ (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:48:27 PM

Thank you

In solo-mining is no fees, but probability of mining coin as is ZCoin or Monero will be extremely low (if you will not have equipment in milion of eurs).

If you wanna mine solo, you may realisticly mine only new "shlt"coins, where is probabily of finding extremely high.

BTW using solar energy or bike generator ?! Solar energy paid in like 10 years, firstly focus on mining equipment, after when it will be easy for you (you are total beginner) focus on other things...

Dont focus on solar, dont focus on fees, just mine. Mine is profitable by mining something new or not well spreaded, there is skills. Mining well spreaded coins is only for pros with really pricy equipment (tens or milion of dolars, ASICs etc) as the beginner focus on new coins (few months old) Smiley, ok? You will at least learn something...

Thank you for your reply... So i should focus on something like siacoin? https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/minerooio/ibelink-dsm7t-plus-psu-sc-7ths/ according to cryptocompare i can yield €44,800/ year that plus my dat job i would be rich. But I don’t onow how often it’s updated or even if it’s accurate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: