Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ICO is a good way to raise money?  (Read 4396 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:39:02 PM

in a calculation, investing in an ico project gives us the opportunity to make a big profit. but for now ico projects are high-risk things, some projects fail and that certainly makes us suffer losses. so choose the right ico project and don't lose it.

That's very very good statement but the problem on this situation harder to identify the legit icos project is almost the same whitepaper and roadmaps offering from the legit and scam project so at this moment it's better to wait the ICO regulations before to back investing if i have a proposal for the regulation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 11:51:01 PM

Hello , What do you think about ICO as a way of raising money in the next years? .Specially after all the scam projects we have seen before,like last time  the team of a project called elementh(https://icobench.com/ico/elementh) claimed that they have to quit the project since they did not have enough resources eventhough they raised about 8M USD , and after ICO no single step forward the development of product has been achieved.
They wanna return the money to investors as btc and eth after all this bull market (btc was about 10K usd ).

Sometimes I wish there was never ICO at all in cryptocurrency. It is very obvious that over 90% of the negative or fraudulent acts that have happened in cryptocurrency has been through the ICOs. If you also interviewed most people, they will also tell you that their losses have been through ICOs as well. It is not a good platform for raising money.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 12:09:05 AM

I think ico is good enough to increase money, because if the project or product is good, it will be supported by many investors and the ico token will go up in the market. it will be a mutual benefit between investors, teams, and bounty participants.
bitcoiner.psn

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:27:01 AM

Despite all these recent factors is goings-on
, we can't  said  ICO is bad just cause a lot of scam exist ,it like to say that the Internet is not benefit, cause a lot of hackers may thief your information.  it due to be  awareness and your tact of the market. I believe that if you have a fund & you study about ICOs, you should buy a good one of it .
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:58:10 AM

Only the ICOs are legit to raise our money they are giving a huge of bonuses for their investors and that is a big help to get more profit when they listing big exchanges.

raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:07:13 AM

Only the ICOs are legit to raise our money they are giving a huge of bonuses for their investors and that is a big help to get more profit when they listing big exchanges.
how do you rate legitimate ico who gets your money to succeed? profit will come to you if you invest in legit ico? all that does not guarantee you will benefit. do not override concepts and markets, which is really the most important.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:08:59 AM

Raising our money in ICO it is always risky it is because many of them are scam ICO and it is hard to determine which one is the real ICO, i believe that if you invest the good ICO it has good profit you get from them because they giving bonuses for their investors.
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:38:00 AM

In the current condition of Iico I think this is not a good place to make money, it would be better if you invest in coins or trade, I think that is one effective way to make money, but you still have to be patient to get results as you want, because everything needs a process

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 04:24:44 AM

Despite all these recent factors is goings-on
, we can't  said  ICO is bad just cause a lot of scam exist ,it like to say that the Internet is not benefit, cause a lot of hackers may thief your information.  it due to be  awareness and your tact of the market. I believe that if you have a fund & you study about ICOs, you should buy a good one of it .
You are right, even though Ico's image has been bad lately because many are a scam, Ico can still be an alternative to get profit as long as you are able to analyze good projects and market interest. The risk is indeed quite large, especially many people who try to commit fraud under the guise of Ico. Later, many ICo began to achieve success, hopefully, this is a good start.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:28:46 AM

In the current condition of Iico I think this is not a good place to make money, it would be better if you invest in coins or trade, I think that is one effective way to make money, but you still have to be patient to get results as you want, because everything needs a process
the investment in ico or coins in exchange is equally profitable I guess. it all depends on how we choose the right assets. even though we buy assets in exchange there is no guarantee that we will benefit. as well as investing in ICO, we do not know whether it will be sold or not. all are at risk, so from now on choose assets wisely.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:08:06 AM

In some way it is true that ICO is an easy way to collect fund for a project, but it also being used by many bad people to cheat on other people by creating some scam project, and many people has been scammed with those kind of project.
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:17:32 PM

In general, ICO is a good way to raise money for a project or an interesting idea.But at the moment,it seems to me,investors are afraid to be deceived and lose money,they want to have a guarantee or need serious regulators that will protect their funds.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 02:35:17 PM

It is a pity that at the beginning ICO was great, but like everything in the world, at some point, it was used by dishonest people. So now it is very hard to find really great ICO.

cyramji (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

Cryptoji.net | Translation services

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 11:00:43 PM

in a calculation, investing in an ico project gives us the opportunity to make a big profit. but for now ico projects are high-risk things, some projects fail and that certainly makes us suffer losses. so choose the right ico project and don't lose it.
I think it is hard to know which ICO is good ,most of the times they just write a peace of sheet and call it whitepaper , hire a designer and start asking for money because their project is gonna change the future  Embarrassed

Cryptoji.net  #1 Crypto Translation Services focused on Blockchain technology field
kewlia

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:14:20 PM

yeah sure. but must make a good way. if any ico is good quality then can get too much support and market also can increase. all investor can invest with faith. so future ICO is a good way to raise money i think.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:16:42 PM

There are two ways to raise money if you don't have money. Bank loan or crowdfunding.
If ICO fails returning money to investors should be less problem than returning loan to bank with huge interest.
I totally disagree with the idea of using ICOs to raise money.
Lol, that is point of ICO.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:20:11 PM

Hello , What do you think about ICO as a way of raising money in the next years? .Specially after all the scam projects we have seen before,like last time  the team of a project called elementh(https://icobench.com/ico/elementh) claimed that they have to quit the project since they did not have enough resources eventhough they raised about 8M USD , and after ICO no single step forward the development of product has been achieved.
They wanna return the money to investors as btc and eth after all this bull market (btc was about 10K usd ).

before 2017 we will think like this but it will not anymore to make confidence for ICO investment and the development still not been successful here to move on with any possibility that survive the existing top and still not valuable right now.
cryptpedia

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:24:29 PM

ICO is bar far the best way to raise funds. managing the funds and ensuring they are used to implement the projects is where many fail and accountability sometimes is missing.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:26:51 PM

before 2017 we will think like this but it will not anymore to make confidence for ICO investment and the development still not been successful here to move on with any possibility that survive the existing top and still not valuable right now.
Almost all valuable projects passed these stages and I don't remember a single team who complained about ICO. If a project is solid and the team is strong then there is no excuse for investors to bypass ICO. We all know the scamming issues from dark people and no matter how strong they are we will beat these guys sooner or later.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
cyramji (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

Cryptoji.net | Translation services

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 11:27:18 PM

They are such idiots scammers, have you seen their contract or address if they have raised that amount? it must be proven because how much fund raised can be manipulated by the team. That should be the main concern. I always choosen the right project just like BTT, Zilliqa, QKC and i never get scammed by the scumbag. Man, you should not trust ico bench.
Yes they got the money in the wallet , But I dont know if it is their money (like sending 5M from their own money to give a good impression for the token sale and get some additional 3 M or whatever)

Cryptoji.net  #1 Crypto Translation Services focused on Blockchain technology field
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: