Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:52:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ICO is a good way to raise money?  (Read 4397 times)
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 07:46:06 AM

Hello , What do you think about ICO as a way of raising money in the next years? .Specially after all the scam projects we have seen before,like last time  the team of a project called elementh(https://icobench.com/ico/elementh) claimed that they have to quit the project since they did not have enough resources eventhough they raised about 8M USD , and after ICO no single step forward the development of product has been achieved.
They wanna return the money to investors as btc and eth after all this bull market (btc was about 10K usd ).

Maybe they didn't have enough resources to move on with the project as stated by them. The most important thing is, will they actually give investors their money?  If they do fine and that's not scam. There are projects that's exited without refunding the investor's

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:56:12 AM

No I do not ever think of it. Because ICO is the worst way to increase money. I personally think that it is never possible to make money by ICO. Because all ICO's are not successful right now. If investing in ICO, the money will be reduced. So I do not even think about raising money through ICO. Investing in ICO means waste time and resources. Good to stay away from ICO. ICO will never help to raise money.

Thank you

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:06:56 AM

in my opinion currently choosing ICO to raise money is a very small possibility because we all know that many ICO projects failed when they entered the exchange so that ICO investors suffered losses. if in the future the ICO can improve their system so that there is no more fraud, then we can take into account again for investment in the ICO.
well, the right ICO will certainly be a very profitable thing. not all ICOs are profitable, but good and honest ICO is definitely profitable. but to be honest it's quite difficult to find ICO like that right now. You must be careful to find it.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:52:45 AM

Hello , What do you think about ICO as a way of raising money in the next years? .Specially after all the scam projects we have seen before,like last time  the team of a project called elementh(https://icobench.com/ico/elementh) claimed that they have to quit the project since they did not have enough resources eventhough they raised about 8M USD , and after ICO no single step forward the development of product has been achieved.
They wanna return the money to investors as btc and eth after all this bull market (btc was about 10K usd ).

Well I guess, ICO is one of the major things reason for us get profit. Especially it is very effective way to raise money to those who don't have any capital if the ico have a bounty campaign for their project as well. And I knew lot of investors believe in the ico though their there are some projects on which are really scam, just all we have to do is be very careful in choosing among of them.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:00:08 AM

Developers blunt money through ICO and this method has often happened before. And as a result many ICO projects have experienced success. But throughout 2018 many ICOs had difficulty collecting funds so many projects failed and scam. Maybe this is a consideration of many people, that looking for a project must have sales of tokens that have achieved a minimal Soft Cap.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:00:53 AM

Hello , What do you think about ICO as a way of raising money in the next years? .Specially after all the scam projects we have seen before,like last time  the team of a project called elementh(https://icobench.com/ico/elementh) claimed that they have to quit the project since they did not have enough resources eventhough they raised about 8M USD , and after ICO no single step forward the development of product has been achieved.

Well I guess, ICO is one of the major things reason for us get profit. Especially it is very effective way to raise money to those who don't have any capital if the ico have a bounty campaign for their project as well. And I knew lot of investors believe in the ico though their there are some projects on which are really scam, just all we have to do is be very careful in choosing among of them.

For us to get profit? And how you get the profit? I think you missed a point here, earning your paycheck in tokens for some tasks and ICO`s raising money
for their company is two different things. Nobody force you to sell your earned tokens right away and take some cash, but some of us hold chosen tokens
for the future. I think ICO is just like start-up company, they are small, trying to get money for development if they succeed they can become huge and
make some huge company.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:25:17 AM

There could be many other ways but for for now ICO is the only best way raise funds. Currently there is an IEO which is about to prove the test of timeslots just hope it works out fine
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:46:38 AM

They are such idiots scammers, have you seen their contract or address if they have raised that amount? it must be proven because how much fund raised can be manipulated by the team. That should be the main concern. I always choosen the right project just like BTT, Zilliqa, QKC and i never get scammed by the scumbag. Man, you should not trust ico bench.
Icobench only publishes the results of the ICO funds that have been reached during the sale but the rating on Icobench must be reconsidered because some of the previous highest ICO ratings turned out to be just stupid scammers
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:56:13 AM

maybe ico is not a good way to raise money, because ico is a lot that ends in fraud and gets worse ico. if the market is in good condition, it is possible that within a few months funds can be collected quickly if the team is serious. but unfortunately nowadays it is difficult to get funds through ico.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Mac_Doson

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:10:03 AM

For my observation generally since we are just in the 1st quarter of 2019 I think the ICO's was still thriving. But the struggle is real and its very challenging to raise even just the softcap thats why most of the ICO's was reduce its target softcap and Hardcaps. due to this ICO Market situation.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 11:34:12 AM

For now the ICO is difficult to get money, the number of scam projects is the reason that ICO is difficult to accept, but I hope that very strict special regulations will be made to regulate the ICO so investors do not hesitate to place their money.
Indeed, ico has been an ideal place to make money for everyone in the past but now, we are too hard to make money from it because creators only know how to constantly create projects, they lack creativity and do not create perfection for the project, no products, that is making garbage more, instead of good and quality projects. But we can only accept that and live with it until ico ends, and I think the end is near when many projects have started to link with exchange, exchange will be the person who directly advertises the project, the projects will need quality if they want to approve

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:59:22 AM

in a calculation, investing in an ico project gives us the opportunity to make a big profit. but for now ico projects are high-risk things, some projects fail and that certainly makes us suffer losses. so choose the right ico project and don't lose it.
I also experienced it a few months ago I invested in the ico project but, maybe I took the wrong road because of the ico project that I was living in. It turned out that my scam project was sad about it, indeed, if we correctly chose the ico project,
big profits would come to us because, ico is a big project.
cyramji (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

Cryptoji.net | Translation services

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 01:13:15 PM

2017 is a really good year to raise a lot of money from ico but now it's no longer because now there are so many projects scam or die after doing ico but have very low value when the list on market
Indeed, i think right now it will need another way to collect some fund, perhaps a safer way that any scams will cease to exist or created. Maybe by making some regulation than that ICO or something similar to be safe, and investors will like to make an investment again.
Allright , I also think that we need a more safer way to raise funds,so we can protect investors and help projects at the same time

Cryptoji.net  #1 Crypto Translation Services focused on Blockchain technology field
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 01:21:49 PM

this is my opinion, ICO is a good way to increase profits or invest
but this ICO is not like a HYIP or trading which only takes a short time to get a profit but this ICO takes a long time to get a big profit

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:26:08 PM

Not anymore due to the current market situation and also investors are smarter now. Why would invest in an ICO if you can buy their tokens at a cheaper price once they hit the market. 2017 was the best year and hopefully the upcoming years will be just like what it was in 2017.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:41:18 PM

Well, ICOs used to be a way of raising money, investing in ICOs back then was profitable, but now, so many scam projects out there to rub people of their money without any use case.  If you are lucky, you can still find a good ICO where you can raise some profit.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:50:22 PM

I think ICO is the right way to get money, indeed not all ICOs can make a profit for us because some end up with uncertainty and scam. It may indeed be necessary for us to know more about their project and their goals going forward, whether it will go according to plan and be successful or not.
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:03:06 PM

I don't think ico is profitable anymore now.
IEO is a good choice if you still want to make a profit, I think ico will die soon.

wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:06:01 PM

Well, ICOs used to be a way of raising money, investing in ICOs back then was profitable, but now, so many scam projects out there to rub people of their money without any use case.  If you are lucky, you can still find a good ICO where you can raise some profit.
you are right. however, currently not all ICOs can really be a good way to make money. well, first maybe it's a good way. but currently only certain ICO can make that truly happen. I only hope that there will be good developments in the future that make ICO again a good way to make a profit.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cyramji (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

Cryptoji.net | Translation services

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 11:14:49 PM

The success percentage has come down raising money from ICO. Reason behind, too many scam projects, complete dry market even if a successful projects comes into the market, the values falls to the ground once they pitch into the market. Analyze and select an ICO with best project and team.
Deep point , thank you

Cryptoji.net  #1 Crypto Translation Services focused on Blockchain technology field
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: