Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Somehow tired of bounty/airdrop (share your story on this thread)  (Read 15903 times)
HBKMusiK (OP)

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:23:21 AM

As the title implies I am somehow tired of bounties after only 2 years in this "world" : I've been a bounty hunter,(100+ projects), I did more than 700+ airdrops, I've been a translator, content writer..you name it. .When I started everything was working so well(I have to mention that I started doing it with 6 months before the last bull market) and I could get some nice amount of money at the time, I remember that I wanted to do it for my entire life because everyday I learned something new and make a little profit from it.I'm tired because nowadays there are so many scam projects(maybe 90% of them), some fail(maybe 5%) because everyone knows that is very hard to raise money in the bear market and only 5% have a real use, a good team and good project overall and they usually are not doing a bounty.My question for all of you is: Should I continue to look for bounties anymore? (Share your story, feelings, bounty campaign that is worth working for here. )

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jianxinnf2

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:48:31 AM

I have always been tired of bounty and airdrops. The first reward is very small. In fact, the collection process is very complicated. The third practical situation does not have much benefit for the project. And most of them are fraudulent projects Tongue
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:52:17 AM

First of all, bounty or airdrop is never a job which can be done for lifetime.
Airdrops are nothing but shits nowadays. It's not only because of the scam projects but also the current market is bearish. You should not participate in every bounty or airdrop you get. Rather choose a little one which are real. If you do research, it is easy to find out.
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:55:14 AM

I'm not working anymore for bounty and airdrop. For a while, it took a lot of time in my life. Now I'm only interested in my spare time. By the way I realized I could use the forum even more effectively.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:04:09 AM

I understand you and I can feel your pain ,I guess its same for many on here ,I'm a newbie on here and I've joined some airdrops since early 2018 ,I never make any penny from the last bullrun because it was too late for me ,I never hold any coins back then so the airdrops experience was a very bad one because on 2% paid and even the 2% lost value in price already ,I think market condition is the devil around here so my advice is don't give up
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:17:16 AM

For me to join airdrops this days I always go through whitepapers and the teams so I won't waste my time ,I only pick out the ones that has something to offer ,many airdrops are just plain rubbish ,in the past I wasted lots of my time joining airdrops and yetim only able to get coins worth of 100$ from projects like snapparzzi ,miracletele ,avinoc ,etc airdrops pays but too many fakes so its left for you to select good ones

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:18:05 AM

.My question for all of you is: Should I continue to look for bounties anymore? (Share your story, feelings, bounty campaign that is worth working for here. )
You should go and continue doing bounty but don't make it full time. Make it only your side job. In that way,  you have a secure income and your bounties is just an additional to your income

Live for the moment.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:19:27 AM

Well, people is tired about the bounty and the airdrop because they have just wasted their times on working on their laptop.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:26:26 AM

I understand you so well. It's not just your unlucky or misfortune guy. It seems the problem here is your choices probably. Many bounty are keep sprouting and relying on new ICOs but these projects have different tendency as it goes forward. Some are just to trick you guys and some are legit. Maybe youre joined campaign isn't that strong enough. Im just joining signature campaign and so far maybe 2 or 3 projects that I worked on didnt pay. The rest are all good.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:29:06 AM

I really don't know what to contribute other than saying market condition is to be blame ,there are still few good airdrops and bounties I've came across this year alone ,if you know how to spot good projects then you will have no problem ,remember that the moment you decide to leave is the moment good bounties/airdrop will pass you by,if market condition turn a new leave then all those worthless airdrops tokens and bounties tokens will worth something again

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:32:22 AM

I understand how you feel, you are backing out because of the bear market and you earn anything again. I am glad you mentioned those days when you earned something good from bounty. Some days might not be like that. You can choose to quit or continue.  I cant fortel how it will happen or what will happen
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:34:02 AM

Well, people is tired about the bounty and the airdrop because they have just wasted their times on working on their laptop.

You haven't smell the taste of bounty/aitdrop it's not about wasting time just to remind you the market price value plays a vital role at this moment else there is a separate group called bounty hunters. Yes most of the scammers disastered the reputation of bounties and a lot of ICO failed to reach the soft cap. I am sure it will bounce back again for sure.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:34:23 AM

I understand you so well. It's not just your unlucky or misfortune guy. It seems the problem here is your choices probably. Many bounty are keep sprouting and relying on new ICOs but these projects have different tendency as it goes forward. Some are just to trick you guys and some are legit. Maybe youre joined campaign isn't that strong enough. Im just joining signature campaign and so far maybe 2 or 3 projects that I worked on didnt pay. The rest are all good.
Thanks for the encouraging words ,on my own part I always choose good projects only due to past experience when I always join any airdrops blindly and only few ones pay me in the end and infact the value is so low and since then i joined only good ones ,the fact is market condition is whats affecting us all but at the same time if you join working projects only and your payout is very low in value always have it at the back of your mind that if market take a new turn today they will be worthful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:43:14 AM

I am tired of airdrop, maybe almost a year never participated into airdrop. For bounty I still have a high spirit to participate because I think if you make a good choice you can have a good rewards. All we have to do is improving our analytic about their ico to make  good choice which one we should participate.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:44:16 AM

Thanks for the encouraging words ,on my own part I always choose good projects only due to past experience when I always join any airdrops blindly and only few ones pay me in the end and infact the value is so low and since then i joined only good ones ,the fact is market condition is whats affecting us all but at the same time if you join working projects only and your payout is very low in value always have it at the back of your mind that if market take a new turn today they will be worthful

Market conditions are not good currently, that will change. I don`t participate in any airdrop, I`m more fun of bounties and in years participating I just
had one bad bounty that just disappeared in the end of campaign. That was VTOS! Remember that name!
   I didn`t lose faith, now I`m even more strict when I`m choosing bounty campaign to join. Now I believe I`m in very good bounty, and I think there will
be more good bounties in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:48:28 AM

Yes, agree with your points, I think the best year for bounty hunter is 2017, currently it's really tired while most of the them become scam project and finally just waste our time to do the jobs, I think main reason is market unstable, as your post said that you're also content writer and translator, just focus in this two campaign.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:50:57 AM

I agree. The majority of these coins that are popping up are just spinoffs or clones of a coin with no effort put into making it useful. Then a shady exchange hosts it for a week while everyone dumps on users who don't know any better. It's frustrating to say the least.
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:00:53 AM

It's no doubt that bounties and airdrops has drastically become a failure. Honestly, I feel so bad hearing stories of these scam projects that use hunters and airdrops just to promote their scam. It's really so bad.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:11:11 AM

There are two types of bounty hunters.
1. Those left bounty campaigns because they didn´t see quick and easy money.
2. Those really believe in the future of cryptocurrency, they didn´t care about quick money, but about potentional future profit.

darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:12:15 PM

There are two types of bounty hunters.
1. Those left bounty campaigns because they didn´t see quick and easy money.
2. Those really believe in the future of cryptocurrency, they didn´t care about quick money, but about potentional future profit.
I believe in this market. 95% of bounty hunters care about money. They only look for projects that give them money quickly, and of course there will be no project to do that. So now most people have given up bounty hunters
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: