Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Whales have accumulated thousands of coins in last 2 months  (Read 14230 times)
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:10:39 AM

Many will tell they are not surprised by this move. And they're right.
However, many will be shocked (again) at the middle of the next market cycle how it's possible that some whales can cash in such big amounts of Bitcoin.
Yeah, history is repeating. And repeating. And so on..
maybe this is just a way to boost prices that have fallen too much. if there is an activity of selling and buying on a large scale automatically the price will also go up. or maybe there is a big scenario of a trade to be able to get a big profit later on. everything is all possible, we as small traders must follow the flow where he runs then we must follow it so we can avoid big losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:12:58 AM

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-whales-have-accumulated-thousands-of-coins-in-the-last-2-months/ Source on bitcoin rich list (https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html)

Top 100 whales have accumulated 151,405 BTC since Dec 17th. 2018. Smaller holders (those who have 100-1000 BTC) seem to have given a large amount of BTC to the larger wallets.

Now I don't know if this is due to people selling on exchanges, or simply leaving their money on exchanges. Though it does seem like it's pretty big news (if true) and whales are simply accumulating during this down time.

I'd like to see what people think about this!
they are market controllers and they can capture the future of the crypto market. They found that BTC's prices were now too cheap and they had to collect them to create big events in the future.
I also believe that BTC prices will not stop at 4 numbers. It will soon grow again and increase its value to over $ 15,000 in the next 3 years.
right, number 4 is just a beginning, and signals that bitcoin is fighting. I will wait for the BTC to hit 6, because we know there is a resistance area there, so that it can be predicted that the positive trend will continue

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:55:23 AM

The BTC value can still increase and this will be the beginning of an increase, positive news can continue so that crypto has a better value.
Thinking positively about crypto will bring us to better development.
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:40:52 AM

It's all clear whales buy crypto from people who can not wait any longer and sell crypto on the cheap. After that there will be a takeoff.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:06:22 AM

It's all clear whales buy crypto from people who can not wait any longer and sell crypto on the cheap. After that there will be a takeoff.

The reason for that whales wait for the market to fall is that they can buy huge quantity at lower rates and this boost up the market and due to heavy demand market picks up and rates start shooting up. This policy is the best to buy in bear market and make money in bull time.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:19:21 AM

The reason for that whales wait for the market to fall is that they can buy huge quantity at lower rates and this boost up the market and due to heavy demand market picks up and rates start shooting up. This policy is the best to buy in bear market and make money in bull time.

Smart investor must be buying a lot coin when the price at level $3500. Big investor sees the potential of bitcoin in the future as digital asset and as store of value, thats why whales accumulating bitcoin in bear market
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 07:22:51 AM

The BTC value can still increase and this will be the beginning of an increase, positive news can continue so that crypto has a better value.
Thinking positively about crypto will bring us to better development.
Of course it will increase but that is not the point of discussion here. Please read the topic before posting a generic reply like this. Cheesy

There may not be a takeoff if there is dumping going on. Since the bear market ran for the longest time in history people who dont have a real belief in bitcoin and its future are just fingering the trigger of sell buttons for a quick squeeze out of this game. They dont care about the future price, they are like "just give me back my money I am done with it." Thing is these bears will make the market pretty resistant when it comes down to the takeoff that you talk about.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x