Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN MINING] ⛏️ EMI announces STO (30th of April)  (Read 401 times)
zepherius (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 02:42:07 AM
Merited by JakeThePanda (3)

EMI or Elite Mining Inc

Is a Washington State (US) based cryptocurrency mining company, focussing on clean and green mining, sustainability, highest profit margins and low energy costs! To learn more about Elite Mining Inc, what we do and mine, check our website: https://elitemininginc.com/

Elite Mining Inc is happy to officially announce its Security Token Offering (STO) that will begin on the 30th of April 2019. EMI tokens will be offered in a private placement under Reg D 506 (c) to accredited U.S. investors and under Reg S to non-US investors.

Learn more here: https://elitemininginc.com/2019/02/announcing-series-a-investment-round-sto

If you have any questions or just want to chat with us, join our telegram group: https://t.me/EliteMiningInc

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 05:55:55 AM

I am glad to see that a date have finally been announced, but I must say that I expected it to start a bit sooner. Anyways, I believe in the saying "good things take time". Let's do this!
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:24:00 PM

Been waiting for your STO to begin, at least now you've already set a date for it, when are you planning to release the WP?
Atypunjbtt

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:57:13 PM

This is good, to begin with, how can I get more information about their team.
lordaquila91

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:57:34 PM

I'm glad that the Crypto mining has entered it's GREEN state. What will be the cost of Electricity though? Going green means it will be cheaper?
Trililing

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:53:33 AM

I read that you're already mining for almost a year.What is the reason for fund raising? Are you  planning another public sale after these STO?
Purobantakte

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:12:43 AM

Why running STO and not ICO? For what I know STO tokens were not so liquid yet in the market exchange.
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:49:27 AM

How does this work? for an investor!! who is a newbie in the space and is it certain that your power generation will be as constant you have predicted..
Atypunjbtt

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:55:47 AM

I'm glad that the Crypto mining has entered it's GREEN state. What will be the cost of Electricity though? Going green means it will be cheaper?

Dear, what do you mean by GREEN State? Did you mean usage of renewable resources?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 05:56:40 PM

Why running STO and not ICO? For what I know STO tokens were not so liquid yet in the market exchange.

Well, I like the fact that you used "yet" because everyone (well, almost all if not all) is aware that STO is the future for crypto. Gone are the days of ICO because investors hardly come in again. It is better to have a security token that gives a sense of "safety".
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:28:25 AM

I read that you're already mining for almost a year.What is the reason for fund raising? Are you  planning another public sale after these STO?
I think one reason for the fund raising is to scale their mining locations and to develop other renewable energy source like wind and solar power. Part of the money will be used to upgrades all mining hardwares.
Trililing

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:08:12 AM

I think one reason for the fund raising is to scale their mining locations and to develop other renewable energy source like wind and solar power. Part of the money will be used to upgrades all mining hardwares.
What if you didn't meet the softcap, what would be your plans with the money already raised?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:34:58 PM

Every cloud mining ico has now been a scam / failed / or suspected non-responsive scam. How an earth are you convincing people to invest? And do you have bounties by any change?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: