Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SERVICE] [COIN CONSTRUCTOR] - BASED ON EDINAR BLOCKCHAIN!!  (Read 457 times)
chrisridley (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:07:41 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2019, 07:43:37 AM by chrisridley

The Constructor of Coins Based on the Edinar Blockchain!

Are you creating a startup? Or you have a ready-made project and you need a cryptocurrency for settlements between participants? If you want to earn by selling digital money, create a token or you have other goals for creating cryptocurrency – the Edinar company has a solution for you – a constructor of coins based on the Edinar blockchain. This is a unique and simple tool that is now available to everyone. Everyone can create tokens to attract investments via Edinarcoin.

The platform for creating individual cryptocurrency via Edinar has a clear and user-friendly interface. For this constructor, you will not need instruction, as the program sends and gives hints for user settings. It performs itself everything regarding complex programming.

With Edinar constructor of coins, you no longer need powerful computing technology, as a special code will reliably protect your digital assets and investors will have free access to the currency with the help of a “client” and a wallet. Thus, the Edinar company will help you with listing on partner exchanges around the world. The advantages of the platform are endless, while the most obvious ones are the savings on programmers and hosting.

The platform offers users ready-made package solutions for creating cryptocurrency. Depending on your budget, you can choose one of the packages:

– Package “Basic”. You can create a coin, give it a symbol and a description. The characteristics included in this package make it possible to create a nominal token or a token for a small turnover.

– Package “Plus”. It gives you the opportunity to change the emission number, premining and set the characteristics of the coin, such as the symbol and description.

– Package “Premium”. You will have the opportunity to create a full-fledged cryptocurrency with the PoS mining algorithm, fully configure all the characteristics, as well as set all the necessary parameters! This is an advanced solution for serious projects.

Despite the inconsistency of the cryptocurrency phenomenon, it is clear to everyone that the blockchain is an invention that will change the world. The Edinar company is already actively introducing advanced technologies and makes blockchain-based products available to everyone!

chrisridley (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:08:58 AM

reserved
AgentSmith12

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:52:39 AM

I'm Watching the project scince long time ago - it's really good news!
FallingPump

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:11:33 AM

Nice One! Finnaly someone create the constructor of coins for everyone. You don't need special skills to create your own asset.
chrisridley (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:44:40 AM

Yes. And it's powered by 10000tx per second blockchain!
Ken Guru
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:06:39 PM

Can i create coin for my small startup and used it as a payment in my small business?
chrisridley (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:17:48 AM

Can i create coin for my small startup and used it as a payment in my small business?

Yes! You can create your own cryptocurrency for your business.
Ken Guru
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:52:28 PM

Yes! You can create your own cryptocurrency for your business.

Nice! Thank You! I will try for sure!
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:28:02 PM

Edinar seems a really interesting coin constructors with some good benefits along with intresting packages which will help the new businesses create their own crypto-coin as a mean of payment on their platform. Edinar is somehow similar to waves as both are coin constructor but what i think is edinar is older than waves and the benefits over here are vast. Good to see a vast growth in the edinar network.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:38:00 AM

This have a good ideas and concepts wanted to kick in the crypto currency community. But they need to have the communit aware to it, to help out spread it in the community to make other people aware to the platform. Also, I do suggest the team to add other information necessary for the project such as its social media sites to easily get in touch with them.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
chrisridley (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:40:56 PM

This have a good ideas and concepts wanted to kick in the crypto currency community. But they need to have the communit aware to it, to help out spread it in the community to make other people aware to the platform. Also, I do suggest the team to add other information necessary for the project such as its social media sites to easily get in touch with them.

Sure! Check the telegram channel. E-dinar support is 24 hour online Wink ---> https://t.me/Edinarcoin1
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:37:59 PM

The project has been reborn and is now even more popular than in the old days. I think it is absolutely deserved, because a lot of work has been done.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chrisridley (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:31:37 AM

The project has been reborn and is now even more popular than in the old days. I think it is absolutely deserved, because a lot of work has been done.

Yes! Coin Constructor is only beginning.  They release masternode and built in the wallet exchange.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:17:48 PM

Does this mean we can similarly create a token as we create in the ERC20 platform?? A lot of new startups are been raised each day which not only grow the cryptocurrency markets but also makes it more demandable. I saw your basic plans and those are really good if we want to create a coin to start accepting it as payment in our network.
bellicose

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:20:01 PM

Does this mean we can similarly create a token as we create in the ERC20 platform?? A lot of new startups are been raised each day which not only grow the cryptocurrency markets but also makes it more demandable. I saw your basic plans and those are really good if we want to create a coin to start accepting it as payment in our network.
Here you can create a token on the Edinar platform, as I understand it. This is different from erc20, but it is not yet clear how.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
anodyne

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:23:07 PM

Here you can create a token on the Edinar platform, as I understand it. This is different from erc20, but it is not yet clear how.
Maybe a video presentation can help this. The project can be even more clear most especially to the newbie including me. I like how the ideas and concepts be made so further developments and improvements is what the project still needs to make the Edinar much better.

chrisridley (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:01:29 AM

Maybe a video presentation can help this. The project can be even more clear most especially to the newbie including me. I like how the ideas and concepts be made so further developments and improvements is what the project still needs to make the Edinar much better.

Yes it's like erc20 platform, but powered by E-dinar. You have some optins for your coins, you can even create coin, which will be mine 0.65% day from the wallet, like E-dinar itself.
bellicose

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:15:10 PM

You shouldn’t compare completely different platforms in which people work as administration, just remember that both algorithms are completely different and each has its own specific work.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
anodyne

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:57:55 PM

You shouldn’t compare completely different platforms in which people work as administration, just remember that both algorithms are completely different and each has its own specific work.
More than this, it is not so good to compare each one of us because every crypto projects has its own qualities, capabilities and characteristics that make up them as a totally complete different platform from each other. So it is depends upon the Edinar how this project will show itself to the entire crypto community.

chrisridley (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:07:06 AM

Everyone who wants to check how coin constructor are works please follow the link ----> https://wallet.edinarcoin.com/asset_constructor
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: