Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Instagrammers interested in crypto technologies  (Read 369 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:25:40 AM

Are you an Instagrammer (crypto-grammer, if you will) with an interest or passion for crypto technologies? We are looking for active Insta-heads who take an interest in all things crypto! Insta blogs are a great way to generate interest around a topic. If you create insta blogs about crypto (or crypto blogs, if you will), then we want to hear from all you crypto-grammers in this thread below!
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 05:31:38 AM

Are you an Instagrammer (crypto-grammer, if you will) with an interest or passion for crypto technologies? We are looking for active Insta-heads who take an interest in all things crypto! Insta blogs are a great way to generate interest around a topic. If you create insta blogs about crypto (or crypto blogs, if you will), then we want to hear from all you crypto-grammers in this thread below!
How can contact with you? Are you looking for a digital media manager or just regular Instagram user with Z followers?
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:49:11 AM

How can contact with you? Are you looking for a digital media manager or just regular Instagram user with Z followers?

You may contact me through PM. We are soon going to publish other channels of communication on the ICO launch date, which will happen very soon. I and my team are looking for regular Instagram users who have a crypto follower base and are actively sharing any crypto, blockchain, ICO and STO related info to grow their profile. We have got a digital media manager on board already.

We are still open to receive a message from such people here on the thread. You may also drop a message through PM.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:25:23 PM

If you have an active Instagram profile which is related to crypto, let me know in this thread or send me a PM. We are preparing for an ICO launch and we are looking for bonus channels to let everyone in the crypto space know about it.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:20:11 PM

We are still on the lookout for people who are active crypto Instagrammers. Let me know about your account here on the thread or write me a PM. We are preparing for an ICO launch.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:22:43 AM

Thank you for all the interest through PM. This thread is still up and running with an aim for me to connect with Insgragrammers interested in cryptos. Let me know about you by making a reply on this thread or hit me up with a PM.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:53:43 PM

I appreciate all the personal message response I have gotten so far. Our ICO project is going to be launched very soon and we are still actively looking for more crypto Insgragrammers who would like to hear us out. If you are in such a business, let me know about you in this thread or via PM.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:57:41 PM

Our ICO is coming out soon and we are looking for more Instagrammers active with crypto and blockchain hashtags!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:47:12 PM

All the active crypto Instagrammers, let me know about you here. The reason for this search is to potentially make business with you for letting your audience know about our ICO project.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:28:24 PM

If you have an Instagram account with a great crypto follower base, let me know and we might do business. I am preparing for our ICO project launch and we want to expand in every possible horizon in the crypto space!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:22:10 PM

Do you have an Instagram account with a crypto follower base? Let me know, we might do business with you regarding our upcoming ICO project!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:01:29 PM

We are looking for great crypto Instagram profiles who have a decent follower base and are actively providing good quality content. If you fit the criteria, let me know about your profile on this thread or send me a PM!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:29:47 PM

Have you got an Instagram profile with a decent crypto user follower base? Let me know about it!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:14:44 PM

If you have a good looking crypto related Instagram account with a good follower base, let me know about it here or via PM!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:05:02 PM

Let me know about your Instagram account with crypto followers. We are interested in doing business with you if your account is a quality one, especially if it is posting crypto related content Smiley
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:30:17 PM

We are interested in connecting with people who have grown quite a crytpto related Instagram account with crypto related followers. Let me know about it here or send me a PM.
CCUniverseCEO

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:47:23 PM

good luck
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:13:49 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 04:57:30 PM by blockchain2k

good luck

Hello CCUniverseCEO! Thank you. We are currently working on the CMA ICO project. If you are interested, you can find more info about it here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5123256
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:58:54 PM

We are looking for Instagrammers who publish crypto, blockchain, ICO and STO related posts on your account, you can now get more clients to pay for your services here. Join the marketplace BETA testing now! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125368.0
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:03:43 PM

If you have an out-standing Instagram account which is posting crypto and blockchain related information, you are welcome to add your services on our marketplace here - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: