Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Price Prediction 2019  (Read 8575 times)
Garry_1 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:37:44 AM

What is EOS?

The EOS coin went on sale (ICO) on  26th of June, 2017. EOS, in its white paper, is creating “a blockchain architecture that scales to millions of transactions per second, eliminate user fees, and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications.” EOS is a blockchain-based system which enables the development of commercial-scale decentralized applications, or dApps on the EOS.IO platform.
Market prediction for EOS price 2019

With the market being so volatile, predicting the price of the cryptocurrencies is really one of the most difficult tasks.

Let’s consider the publications and personalities, and their statement regarding the EOS price prediction, which will give us a fairer idea:

#1 WalletInvestor

According to WalletInvestor, investing in EOS will turn out to be a favorable venture for the investors, They believe that in 2023, it might reach $911. But they have recently predicted that EOS might go down to $0.720 by the end of 2019.

#2 Steemit Writer OrdinaryRich

One of the Steemit writers, OrdinaryRich predicted that EOS might reach as high as $20 by 2019. He even predicts that EOS might experience around 60% more than Ethereum's market capitalization.

#3 Trading Beasts

Trading Beasts is a regular cryptocurrency prediction site, which predicted that by 2019 end, EOS might reach as high as $9.08 and as low as $6.17. They even predicted that by 2020, EOS might touch the $10 mark.
Read here the detailed prediction: https://coinswitch.co/news/eos-price-prediction-2019-eos-price-to-touch-15-usd-by-2019-latest-eos-news-update
Let me know your thoughts about this...thanks
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:59:48 AM

the roadmap built by eos has been running in half, making eos token the strongest and often traded by tranders, a few months ago, eos created its own blockchain with addresses that some people might not have thought, predictions for 2019 eos for Q1 were stable but when the BTC price rises EOS will follow it

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:21:34 PM

Predictions are not preferable these days, Even the experts are not suggesting to buy any coins from the past few months as the market is struggling to prove its best. Yes EOS has great potential for sure after few research from my end I feel it will come nearly $10k at the end of this year.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:26:47 PM

What is EOS?

The EOS coin went on sale (ICO) on  26th of June, 2017. EOS, in its white paper, is creating “a blockchain architecture that scales to millions of transactions per second, eliminate user fees, and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications.” EOS is a blockchain-based system which enables the development of commercial-scale decentralized applications, or dApps on the EOS.IO platform.
Market prediction for EOS price 2019

With the market being so volatile, predicting the price of the cryptocurrencies is really one of the most difficult tasks.

Let’s consider the publications and personalities, and their statement regarding the EOS price prediction, which will give us a fairer idea:

#1 WalletInvestor

According to WalletInvestor, investing in EOS will turn out to be a favorable venture for the investors, They believe that in 2023, it might reach $911. But they have recently predicted that EOS might go down to $0.720 by the end of 2019.

One of the Steemit writers, OrdinaryRich predicted that EOS might reach as high as $20 by 2019. He even predicts that EOS might experience around 60% more than Ethereum's market capitalization.

#3 Trading Beasts

Trading Beasts is a regular cryptocurrency prediction site, which predicted that by 2019 end, EOS might reach as high as $9.08 and as low as $6.17. They even predicted that by 2020, EOS might touch the $10 mark.
Read here the detailed prediction: https://coinswitch.co/news/eos-price-prediction-2019-eos-price-to-touch-15-usd-by-2019-latest-eos-news-update
Let me know your thoughts about this...thanks

The question is if EOS could competite with Ethereum 2.0 update. There are so many cool updates that will speed-up the whole Ethereum blockchain, after that I do not see any positive thing on EOS.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:52:20 PM

Well, I think that this year for eos will be a good growth, especially for those people who are now buying, I bought a lot of coins for $ 2 and intends to keep until the price is three-digit !

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:06:55 PM

What is EOS?

#1 WalletInvestor

This is can happen if the crypto market goes more down. If Bitcoin price goes under 2K USD then EOS price will be 0.720 USD or less than it.

I don't like these types of prediction anymore. I have no doubt that EOS is a very good asset in the crypto industry. But no ones what will happen with the price at the end of this year or next. Last year, many big people predicted about Ethereum that it will hit 1500 USD at the end of the year, WAVES will hit 100 USD and so on. And we know already what happened!

koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:10:41 PM

I think EOS is way above what he deserves. People think EOS will rise in the future like Ethereum. I do not think so. EOS may never be like Ethereum. Especially after POS fork, Ethereum will go well. It will take an advantage from EOS!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:26:18 PM

Predictions are not preferable these days, Even the experts are not suggesting to buy any coins from the past few months as the market is struggling to prove its best. Yes EOS has great potential for sure after few research from my end I feel it will come nearly $10k at the end of this year.
Could you please provide some type of validation for your prediction of 10k? That's rather outlandish to say just on a whim.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 09:35:45 PM

In this case, I do not have any idea how far the price can go.  But I have made a profit from the increase a few days ago. Anyway, the future depends more on how Bitcoin will move and it is in obscurity.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:46:29 PM

EOS is one of the most promising coins in 2019, for sure but the competitors are not bad. Ethereum will still be market leader for project business and I can imagine it's because of the good tech and devs. The problem is that EOS is not very popular right now.
Another good coin is Waves in addition to ETH and EOS.

Smiley Smiley
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:52:13 PM

I agree with the ESO at 10 USD prediction for this year. Though I stopped following the prediction. If BTC price starts to increase continuously then every other coin price will be increased for sure. As we know it depends on the bitcoin, so if bitcoin price hits 8K USD at least, EOS at 10 USD is possible.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:56:22 PM

I remember the days before March 2018 and 25$ was broken on price chart. Let's see how well it will play. At least 10$ is guaranteed for this yeas but there are more space for testing upwards.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:31:15 PM

EOS has a much higher supply than ethereum so this needs to be factored in. In terms of market cap i think EOS is right where it should be, high up in the charts but below ethereum and ripple. It might change far into the future, but casper might make EOS less popular if they don't produce any decent dapps

Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:31:41 AM

EOS is still in the top 5 list in CMC, a good development for EOS and will be a platform for a gaming project that is more affordable for various groups, so it will be a viable investment place. The value of EOS is still good even though there is a slight decrease, we must realize that this price fluctuation is influenced by the value of bitcoin and also offers and requests that exist. And this shows that values cannot be predicted correctly.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:16:54 AM

if talking about eos it feels like hoping at a high price. and now the price of EOS will definitely be in the best position, so I think the potential of EOS will grow high in 2019
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 543

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:26:46 AM

EOS is still in the top 5 list in CMC, a good development for EOS and will be a platform for a gaming project that is more affordable for various groups, so it will be a viable investment place. The value of EOS is still good even though there is a slight decrease, we must realize that this price fluctuation is influenced by the value of bitcoin and also offers and requests that exist. And this shows that values cannot be predicted correctly.

I was about to say this, so yeah they're in the top coins based on coinmarketcap so common sense tell us that people are into this coins as investments and maybe some of them believed what this coin can bring in the future. Remember, it was also touted as a competitor to ETH, meaning it has real potential to be one of the best coins in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:55:30 AM

if talking about eos it feels like hoping at a high price. and now the price of EOS will definitely be in the best position, so I think the potential of EOS will grow high in 2019
In my opinion EOS platform is great competition in last year market. But big manipulation is strongly attack the last year crypto market so this year some big pump will possible in future. All the coins are waiting for Bitcoin growth once it will move forward automatically others are follow the way.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:58:51 AM

It looks like EOS still have some problems. After this situation from yesterday I'm not sure if in next few months price will increase:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/hacker-moves-209-mln-eos-following-blacklist-update-failure

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:06:51 AM

Could you please provide some type of validation for your prediction of 10k? That's rather outlandish to say just on a whim.
That guy was creating another unreasonable prediction about the price of EOS. All of the money have been taking by larimer from the market. This coin will become the next stable coin like NEO. If that will worth $10 at the end of this year is good enough
Garry_1 (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:07:43 AM

Sure, EOS price will really be worth in the future. For now the market is really down and the price of EOS is very low. However, I strongly believe the upward trend will soon begin and it’s value will rise higher. We just have to be patient and keep it for the long term.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: