Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reaching out to Steemit users with high Steemit Power  (Read 455 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:30:58 PM

The CMA marketplace is looking for more Steemit users with high Steemit power who publish crypto content and would be interested to offer their services on our crypto marketplace!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:56:07 PM

If you are open for advertising and marketing crypto projects through your high Steemit powered account, you are welcome to offer your services on our marketplace!
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 06:45:37 PM

I'm interested, my steemit account is @libert. Let me know if I qualify? And also what's the job?

Sure, come and add Your offer into marketplace.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:32:45 PM

If you are offering writing services for crypto projects on Steemit, you are welcome to offer your services on the CMA marketplace!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:51:51 PM

We are on the look out for more Steemit publishers with good Steemit follower base in the crypto space. Offer your Steemit writing and publishing services on the CMA marketplace, and we will buy them for our ICO project! - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:58:10 PM

We are preparing to launch an ICO. If you are a Steemit user who shows passion for crypto and blockchain related projects, we would like to know about you. You may leave a reply on this thread or write me a PM regarding this.

What requirements do I need to have steemit with active users and have subscribers 200 can it be accepted?
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:44:43 PM

We are preparing to launch an ICO. If you are a Steemit user who shows passion for crypto and blockchain related projects, we would like to know about you. You may leave a reply on this thread or write me a PM regarding this.

What requirements do I need to have steemit with active users and have subscribers 200 can it be accepted?

Hi herdiansyahdanang! That is great! You can add your writing services on Steemit on the CMA marketplace and we will buy them from you - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace

1 CMA = 0.01 USD
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:17:35 PM

We are looking for active crypto publishers on Steemit. We invite you to add your services on the Crypto Market Ads marketplace and we are going to buy them for our IEO project!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: