Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Bounty managers  (Read 700 times)
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:54:03 PM

To all bounty hunters on here which one do you prefer?
1) Bounty managers should be the ones to hold the coins/tokens and share with bounty participants .
2) Bounty managers should submit spreadsheet back to the teams after bounty ends for distribution.

I hope the first selection is more attractive for everyone. Because, although in the title it is written 3 weeks after the bounty is completed, it is not acceptable for distrubiting to take 2-3 months or more time. Already waiting will not add more value.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:54:53 PM

There were a lot of bounty managers, but now there aren't too much good bounties, so I don't pay attention to bounty manager leading project.
Also it is common when new ICO use their own team to lead bounty
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 12:31:19 PM

For your question above, I personally prefer your first question, because if the gift manager holds a coin, there will be no fraudulent fraudulent projects out there, because the token they promised for the prize has been held by the manager. But they also have to be smart in choosing managers so that they are not lied to by the manager, by bringing the tokens they give.

I aggressive with you. Bounty managers like bountyhive are reputed and are very professional in their handling or bounty payment. However, some managers are very dishonest and don't pay bounty participants. I've had some issues on this before and I wonder why did they do that. Some don't pay even after 5 months of bounty and the tokens have been transferred to them.

HouseStark

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:38:13 PM

If it's from your options then I'd opt for the first one, but that one comes along with many questions as well.

Personally, I'd wish that all bounty should be paid to a reliable escrow and then the tokens get released after the end of the bounty. Because the bounty hunter may also run away but a registered escrow has a lesser likelihood of doing that.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:44:41 PM

For your question above, I personally prefer your first question, because if the gift manager holds a coin, there will be no fraudulent fraudulent projects out there, because the token they promised for the prize has been held by the manager. But they also have to be smart in choosing managers so that they are not lied to by the manager, by bringing the tokens they give.

I aggressive with you. Bounty managers like bountyhive are reputed and are very professional in their handling or bounty payment. However, some managers are very dishonest and don't pay bounty participants. I've had some issues on this before and I wonder why did they do that. Some don't pay even after 5 months of bounty and the tokens have been transferred to them.

sometimes its not the managers fault but its the owner . maybe because they have not reach thier qouta and they suspend the project but if ever they have succesfully end the project and you still dont recive you rewards this should be the fault of the manager because he maybe a scammer . reputable managers can also end on scamming  . i have seen alot of them here before but dont worry because they will be punished by mods and admins here  .they can be kicked out and will recieve a negative trust so that they cant  scam again  .
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:47:17 PM

1) Bounty managers should be the ones to hold the coins/tokens and share with bounty participants .
2) Bounty managers should submit spreadsheet back to the teams after bounty ends for distribution.

I think the team should keep our token. because bounty managers are not good. Sometimes they keep the project token, they will run away and no one will be able to find them.
and project owners will not let this happen. After completing the campaign, they will get bonuses and bounty hunters will be paid later.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:00:02 PM

Now everyone will use to produce in a way
1) if the regulation is more sophisticated, it will be invested in several fields
2) the manager also always wants to release all his accounts to someone who can be relied on in this forum
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:25:24 PM

I think the team should keep our token. because bounty managers are not good. Sometimes they keep the project token, they will run away and no one will be able to find them.
and project owners will not let this happen. After completing the campaign, they will get bonuses and bounty hunters will be paid later.
This is the best strategy. but there are also very good managers on the forum who will not risk their reputation and they can be trusted with the distribution of tokens

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 02:32:37 PM

For me it doesn't matter who holds the bounty tokens as long as they are honest and will not take advantage of the participants. Nowadays, majority of bounties are scam. For the sake of the argument, if I have to choose, I prefer the first option wherein the bounty manager holds the tokens and then distribute it after the campaign. That will minimize the delay of distribution because the one whose checking the work is also the distributor.

Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 02:48:48 PM

The first option in my opinion is the best. If the manager is trust worthy and he is known for good conduct and discipline here on bitcointalk, why not? He should be in charge

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 03:48:06 PM

Neither option is good. Because it involves the distribution of interests. The problem is too complicated. The Bounty manager has his concerns. Teams have their own problems to consider. The key is whether the Bounty Hunter receives the bounty.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:53:46 PM

I trust bounty manager than the developers, bounty managers wants to satisfy bounty hunters because the success of the bounty depends so much on bounty hunters, and besides developers are the ones delaying bounty distribution, and even locking it just like the case of Dexage, and Liker.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:13:03 PM

What I feel is that only a serious and reputable team will send their tokens to a bounty manager for distribution to be done by him, which in another sense, the manager might be corrupt.
If I am into a bounty campaign where I do not trust the manager or that the manager is still new to me, I will prefer that the token is distributed by the team.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:00:24 PM

What is the difference who will distribute tokens? I personally do not care, the main thing that I got them.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 08:02:47 PM

What is the difference who will distribute tokens? I personally do not care, the main thing that I got them.
Totally agree with you.  I have this extra information for nothing.  I am the main result to which I am going.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:12:08 PM

I prefer the first with a little adjustment, probably combining the 2 process. The spreadsheet should be submitted, vetted by the team before sending the token to the bounty managers for distribution. There are cases bounty managers have a lot of spam accounts that they reward, in the process diverting the money to themselves and reducing hunters reward. The vetting process can correct such cases

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 09:15:48 PM

Knowing that the bounty manager already have the token in his/her possession makes the bounty more secure and guarantee to some extent, however, so far in all bounties i have participated in, the team always pay the reward to hunters eventually, only on few occasions that team will refuse to pay the reward, if you have trusted team, you don't worry about getting paid because the team will ensure it is done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: