Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Bounty managers  (Read 700 times)
jessyj48 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:08:44 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 08:32:49 AM by jessyj48

To all bounty hunters on here which one do you prefer?
1) Bounty managers should be the ones to hold the coins/tokens and share with bounty participants .
2) Bounty managers should submit spreadsheet back to the teams after bounty ends for distribution.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 07:39:34 AM

1) Bounty managers should be the ones to hold the coins/tokens and share with bounty participants .
2) Bounty managers should submit spreadsheet back to the teams after bounty ends for distribution.

I prefer the first one
1) Bounty managers should be the ones to hold the coins/tokens and share with bounty participants
provided that the bounty manager is highly trusted here in Bitcointalk
I have been into a lot of campaigns and some bounty manager also suffers the same fate every time there are delays in bounty distribution
trusted bounty managers want his campaign to go smoothly and all participants to receive his share because a successful bounty distribution is his recommendation for another project.

rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 07:52:15 AM

For your question above, I personally prefer your first question, because if the gift manager holds a coin, there will be no fraudulent fraudulent projects out there, because the token they promised for the prize has been held by the manager. But they also have to be smart in choosing managers so that they are not lied to by the manager, by bringing the tokens they give.
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 07:55:18 AM

I prefer the first option like the Bounty hive does,  because they are the one es-crowing the tokens after the bounty is over you surely gets your allocated stakes at the right time with no delay. even the tokens has not list on any exchange yet you can still get your hard earn tokens. unlike the second option sometimes they will surprise you with the KYC procedure which is so damn brutal for bounty participants.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:08:42 AM

of course, I prefer the first suggestion, so the bounty section token is saved by the bounty manager, not by the team. Sometimes the team takes a long time to distribute tokens and there is also a delay in the distribution of the tokens. so if the bounty token hold by the bounty manager, it will make it easier for bounty hunter participants. we get very actual info when and timeliness for the token distribution.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:23:41 AM

A good and trusted manager fits for the category number one. That a bounty manager should be holding the tokens or coins to share with the bounty participants because it is the bounty manager's duty and responsible for token distribution.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:37:46 AM

1) Bounty managers should be the ones to hold the coins/tokens and share with bounty participants.
I think most of bounty hunters prefer this one. This is to ensure that every participants will get their rewards after the the campaign ends.

We all know that some campaigns are not paying or delaying the rewards, hence if the manager holds the funds this wont happen as long as the manager is trusted here.

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:40:46 AM

Its always a better choice if bounty managers hold the tokens and distribute after bounty ends because some projects wont pay after the promotion is over,they might disappoint even the bounty managers and leave him with zero payout

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:45:36 AM

Unfortunately, the Bounty thing isn't that simple. It's actually a very complicated process.

Projects make bounty hunters work on marketing the future of their projects. And in return it is not FIAT but is paying with cryptocurrencies. The award distribution of some projects can reach very serious figures. This process is not easy to manage. Therefore care must be taken when setting the bounty manager.

It doesn't matter that it only takes into account these substances. I saw very bounty who does all of what you say, but does not pay.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:48:48 AM

I prefer your first option,its bounty managers right to hold the tokens or coins as a middle man so once the bounty ends he should be the one to pay bounty hunters not the teams ,most times teams won't bother and ignore the hunters and there are few cases that teams will delay payout for long time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:52:44 AM

I prefer 1.
We want security that the bounty managers holds the fund so whenever the bounty ends, they can send all the pending payments after reviewing the spreadsheets and reports.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:32:45 PM

I don't suggest bounty managers to be responsible for sharing tokens, hell no to that. It will be the greatest mistake ever to encounter. Truth be told, some bounty managers are greedy and will definitely be sharing the tokens within his own zone of friends but the big issue is, if the bounty manager wants to cheat, even if he shares the tokens or submit forms for tokens. Only few bounty managers are true to their work and work within their limits.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:36:23 PM

I have to choose number 1 because right now when many ico are rumored to be scams, many teams are not responsible and many bounty managers are affected by team errors when not paying rewards. now it's better for bounty managers to hold tokens so they can be more sporty and can be directly shared when the bounty ends
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 03:42:26 PM

I prefer number 1 from your selection, because if token already given to the bounty manager we will guaranteed get the pay after complete the bounty task. But on note we will need a trusted and honest manager to avoid the fraud.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:48:35 PM

For a bounty participants, bounty manager holding the coin would be much more favorable as bounty manager are closer to the participants and know who has dedication to the project and who doesn't. He can consider and solve some issues better than from the team as they only get data that isn't self explanatory.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:54:08 PM

I prefer the first one
1) Bounty managers should be the ones to hold the coins/tokens and share with bounty participants
provided that the bounty manager is highly trusted here in Bitcointalk
I have been into a lot of campaigns and some bounty manager also suffers the same fate every time there are delays in bounty distribution
trusted bounty managers want his campaign to go smoothly and all participants to receive his share because a successful bounty distribution is his recommendation for another project.

If the project is going to be a scam than what will be the sense of giving tokens to bounty manager for further distribution?
This thing only protects you from bad situations like was in TPAY bounty campaign.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:57:16 PM

I prefer the first one if the manager is a trusted and known one. Otherwise, it can end up with a scam.

Still, regardless of what i prefer it mostly happens the otherwise.

Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 04:04:11 PM

I don't care who is hold tokens. Although BM has hold but DEV scam, tokens is still not valid. The allocation of tokens at any reasonable time was carefully calculated by DEV.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:08:59 PM

I thought that the normal model is that bounty managers are sending the rewarding sheet to the team to make distribution. But I have met both cases, where team members refused to distribute tokens and bounty manager scammed everyone.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:12:47 PM

i think number one is the best, but in this case it would be better for funds to be stored in trusted escrow to be only to ensure security. but as long as the project has gained a good reputation by the community and the manager also has a good reputation, i think they are more understanding in this matter and i'm not too concerned about it because they can certainly manage the campaign well

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀