Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Silent Miner] The CryptoSilent of the Lambs -- XMR and others  (Read 210 times)
Havel_88 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:34:05 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2019, 05:02:06 PM by Havel_88

Hi guys, I have come to offer you my services to program "silent miners" completely customized.

¡¡ONLY FOR THE POOL MINERGATE!!

CHARACTERISTICS:

Mined by CPU adjustable to one thread, 10%, 50% or 100%. You can mine the following cryptos: Monero (recommended), aeon, bcn, etc, eth, xmo, zec, fcn. (They are supported by minergate)

Mutex service, ensures that only one miner works at a time.

Auto installation in% AppData% or in another location and auto registration for automatic start when restarting the PC, if the record is deleted, it is written again in the next execution.

I can configure the executable with the icon and the data that you want (copyright nº, organization, version).

Possibility that the miner stops for a set time when moving the mouse or when opening the Task Manager, in the last case it remains inactive until it is closed.

Delay when executing it for a set time.

Possibility of encrypting the software to avoid being detected by the antivirus or by Windows Defender. (YOU CAN GIVE PROBLEMS, IN WHICH CASE YOU WILL FACILITATE ANOTHER COPY).

COMING SOON: Mining GPU for AMD and NVIDIA.

TERMS:

The above characteristics are possibilities, you have to tell me how you want to configure it, and if you want to activate them or not.

You will have to send me your email or your UserID of miner gate to configure the miner, (this is how the API works).

I accept payments in LTC, XMR and various crypto.

I am not responsible for the use of the software.

A lifetime license is purchased, which includes future updates, but no configuration changes.
Which means that I keep how you want the miner and I send you updated copies, but if you want a new configuration with a different currency, another miner gate account or any of the customization options you will need to buy another copy.

Price: 17$
Telegram: @Havel_88

As you can see I'm new to the forum, if this goes against the rules, or is in the wrong category, tell me and delete the post.
Havel_88 (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:05:07 PM

GPU mining already implemented
Telegram_staffers

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 08:15:50 PM

PM me your telegram