Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KAR] KARPELESCOIN | Rehabilitation completed !!! Check your account !!!  (Read 27933 times)
aintkarpeles (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:13:15 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 11:28:30 PM by aintkarpeles

Where is wrong with it?  Embarrassed

i'll let you work that one out for yourself. you are clever enough to create a cryptocurrency, then you will be clever enough to take note of the price you quote.  Cheesy

Rehabilitation= 10 KARPELES each 1 BTC LOST
Currently AURORACOIN is priced 0.043 BTC/AURORACOIN

REally it is a 4 yearl old proportion ... if  KARPELES was priced like AURORACOIN, 0.043 BTC,  10 KARPELES = 10 * 0.043 BTC = 0.43 BTC . This ammount would receive all mtgox affected per each BTC STOLEN, what is substantially above than 0.0.

This would be an hypothetical fund Rehabilitation if KARPELESCOIN was priced equal than AURORACOIN.

The perfect fund coverage would succed when 1 KARPELES be priced 0.1 BTC.

Not mention when AURORACOIN was priced  0.25 BTC, in which case mtgox affected would get benefits about 150 % over amount of BTC LOST.

Paralell, a 10 times lower priced IPO is holded for 2 reasons,:

1) fostering KARPELES in community and create investment interest for who WANTS to invest (nobody is forced to it)

2) destroy a bulk of premine. KARPELES not purchased will be destroyed. Less CAP (10% less if no purchases at all), most valuable COIN.

Please feel free for commenting or questioning.

Regards

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:22:05 AM

and what if i value your coitus interruptus at 1satoshi. what then?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
aintkarpeles (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:46:40 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 02:01:04 PM by aintkarpeles

If you value KARPELES at 1 satoshi you can not purchase KARPELES, that is all Cheesy . Proof: you can not purchase AURORACOIN to 1 satoshi because  is not priced  so, but rather  0.043 BTC. Price and value are not the same and are bound to law of supply and demand.

I recommend you take a look at basic economics.
raskul

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:18:12 PM

If you value KARPELES at 1 satoshi you can not purchase KARPELES

splendid.  Roll Eyes i may buy ONE when the price gets on 1satoshi on the exchange..

and it WILL.

aintkarpeles (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:38:26 PM

splendid.  Roll Eyes i may buy ONE when the price gets on 1satoshi on the exchange..

and it WILL.

you dont understand the price/value difference yet. read a bit
raskul

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:41:33 PM

and it WILL.

karpeles coin has NIL value. this is what you don't understand.

aintkarpeles (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:17:47 PM

and it WILL.

karpeles coin has NIL value. this is what you don't understand.

because you are uncapable to read  (negligent like karpeles  Roll Eyes )  I do a brief resumè:

KARPELESCOIN provides:

1) a rehabilitaiton procedure for MtGox affected, with a detailed mining scheme and covering 43% of lost funds (with auroracoin current prices- note the difference price/value, pleas)
2) an distribution scheme clearly detailed
3) An IPO opppurtinity for people who wants to invest and get 1000% profit. BEcause KARPELES are offered to 10 times lesser underrated price, you could get a RoI of 1000% when KARPELES takes the target price (note it is said price, one more time).

Take a look of Detail of premine distribuition.

aintkarpeles (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:30:55 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 04:53:23 PM by aintkarpeles

Lot of people are wondering how prove ammount LOST by mtgox.

It is ease, it is just to prove the ownership of a BTC address with transactions from your MtGox addres and that have been exploited with tx-maleability. For proof , you must to sign a message with the address where you have received BTC from exploited MTgox address

This is a sample template for a REHAB Request:

[REHAB] 29.312344 BTCS FROM MTGOX ADDRESS 13crs3EK5rwYPRhTWQzvatVZrCyHnENJ1P

AMMOUNT: 29.312344 BTC
BTC ADDRESS OF WALLET IN MTGOX: http://blockchain.info/address/13crs3EK5rwYPRhTWQzvatVZrCyHnENJ1P  
TX-MALEABILITY EXPLOITED TRANSACTION LINK: http://blockchain.info/tx/965106753158d4399bf171f22a8ab8208de398cdfc2f08482ab4ee55e27ffb7c
PROVED OWN BTC ADDRESS: http://blockchain.info/address/1NrMDgsxrduzAW7wY59TLaJnpgpNKkyweZ
MESSAGE SIGNED WHITH PROVED OWN BTC ADDRESS: verifymessage 1NrMDgsxrduzAW7wY59TLaJnpgpNKkyweZ  *&^*/()&(/JFHNHBY$E^Y$E&^Yby·*^^^V%&Y^%&ÛÑ$&/(%/=  "Address 1NrMDgsxrduzAW7wY59TLaJnpgpNKkyweZ  is mine."    true
TX FROM MTGOX ADDRESS TO PROVED OWN ADDRESS: http://blockchain.info/tx/5ec6c922fb3b93a356372651d12bb1ea710fd4188836bf2f5067a5bdbbdf1d29

aintkarpeles (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:52:19 PM

YOu can sign a BTC message with your own BTC address so:

signmessage  1NrMDgsxrduzAW7wY59TLaJnpgpNKkyweZ   "Address 1NrMDgsxrduzAW7wY59TLaJnpgpNKkyweZ  is mine."

and OUTPUT is an ASCII string similar to this

*&^*/()&(/JFHNHBY$E^Y$E&^Yby·*^^^V%&Y^%&Û$&/(%/N=
raskul

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:00:31 AM

Lot of people are wondering how prove ammount LOST by mtgox.

you are deluding yourself. If this was the case, 'lots of people'; would be posting on this thread.
alas, the only people posting on this thread are people who think this is just another sh*tcoin.

poor deluded sh*tcoin.

aintkarpeles (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:37:13 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 02:18:00 PM by aintkarpeles

Lots of affected people are interesting about the proposal and such novelties of karpelescoin.

If you can to prove that you have got a BTC address which is binded to any Mtgox address by means of a tx, the case is clear. It is so easy as to sign a message with your "to" address and the link with MtGox address is done.

You are an smart kid and you are wondering how you know which address onws to MtGox? That will be determinated along the court but it is sure info will be leaked ... this wiill be taken in account for distribuiting karpeles to affected.

Regards and supportive aims to Mtgox affected !!

The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:39:24 PM

just when we thought alt's couldn't get any lower in value.  Roll Eyes

- Factor conversion: 10 KARPELES = 1 BTC LOST by MtGox.
- Purchasing price: 1 KARPELES = 0.01 BTC .

Lips sealed i'm saying nowt.

IPO is just a rapid way of destroying some of premine , exactaly 1,000,000 :

1) if nothing is purchased, less premine, more valuable cap,

2) if a lof ot IPO os purchased, more solid basis of price.

What is the problem ?

Problem IS the investors buying Krapeles through IPO would get 100 Krap for every 1BTC and you are proposing the 'victims' get 10 Krap for every 1BTC lost. The investors would be the winner not the 'victims'.

oh, great argument   Roll Eyes 

With 10 KARPELES (0.43 BTC accodgin auroracoin price)  per 1 BTC stolen, an affected customer could to cover almost 50% of funds.

Affected has nothing to lose and they can recovery a part of funds ... How much? Well, it will depend on ..,

IF the price reaches .043 then investors will dump 100 Krap for 4.3BTC making a profit of 3.3BTC. If i was an investor, i would dump at .02 and double my BTC and so would other investors, hence the price will never reach .043. That assumes anyone daft enough to buy Krap knowing full well all you want is your BTC 'back' by scamming others.

Now who is going to buy Krap on the exchanges and lose their BTC. People who lost BTC through MtGox can not expect others to pay for their losses. You are trying to recover your lost BTC by getting others to buy your worthless Krap that has no value as it's designed to compensate for your losses.

it is a full set of advantages:

For yourself only.

Neither do you.

Finally it has all the hallmark of an IPO scam.

One to avoid.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

aintkarpeles (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:28:12 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 11:35:41 AM by aintkarpeles

Let me to do know for you why this scheme will be profit for investor and affected.

IPO is an offer (Offer because is priced 10 times lesser than targert price), so an investor, suppously named Josephine,  purchases 100 KARPELES paying for it 1 BTC. Later, after launch and after rehab starting, an affected, named Constantin, RECEIVES an ammount of 1,220 KARPELES after of have been proved that and address from MtGox had done withdrawals to his address of yours and MTGox is leaked that a id-tx to his address was changed to another, losing 120 BTCs Constatin has not paid nothing for KARPELES it was somehow a donation for carring on the Mtogox negligence. It is not valid to compute the LOST BTCs like investemtn !!!

At 2 Jun, KARPELES is priced 0.2 BTC. At this moment, only a few people purchased IPO (most of them was destroyed, re-valued coin) so, Josepdhine sells out 100 KArpeles for 20 BTCs, getting 2000% RoI with a bit investment of 1 BTC. Prices rise to 0.6 BTC, because only a few people purchased  KARPELES in IPO, and Constatiin sells out  1,220 KARPELES, getting for it 244 BTC, a 100% additional over 120 BTC lost bt MTGox. Constatin really DID NOT INVEST in KARPELES[, so it is not comparable with IPO. IPO is an OFFER, the words does say it.

SO this is the balance:

Josephine won 19 BTC for 100 KARPELES, investing only 1 BTC, with near to 2000% profit.

COnstatin, a Mtoox affected whom mtgox lost 120 BTC to, has got 120 BTC returned and a 100% additional becasue of market offering/supply. Addtionally, Constatin are wating for a court resolution for a rehabilitation by Mtgox of 120 BTCs, adding a compensation for injuries and damages too.

Please, check the maths, only a few people will have got KARPELES at launch, so KARPELES of IPO will be detroyed, doing more valuable and rare the coin, and rising prices.

I hope this example helps to understand better the interaction IPO/Rehab, and how IPO contriutes to fix price base and Rehab is done gradually, without negative impact inKARPELES price.

Regards
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 06:30:15 PM

well connected people already working on goxcoin
aintkarpeles (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:34:59 PM

well connected people already working on goxcoin

It is noticeable but KarpelesCon has already done a rehabilitation procedure and distibution scheme. Let me to know it:

Funds Rehabilitation

- Up to 9,500,000 KARPELES for at least 744,408 BTC LOST BY MTGOX will be refunded.
- Factor conversion: 10 KARPELES = 1 BTC LOST by MtGox.
- Funds Rehabilitation will start on Jun 1st 2014 00:00 GMT.
- Court proofs, forensic data, blockchain, and other evidence will determine when the refund is made.
- Rehab requests with [REHAB] reference sending to karpelescoin@karpelescoin.org
- An authentified distribution schema is intended to use for sending Rehab funds.
- Margin because of real amount of BTC lost by MtGox is unknown will be destroyed if not refunded.
- Remaining KARPELES not refunded will be destroyed in valid but unreachable KARPELES address KARPE1ESwHERE1SoUrMoNEYxxxxxA4FcVt

IPO

- An Initial Public Offering (IPO) of not extendable MAX CAP 1,000,000 KARPELES holds until launch 30 Mar 2014 12:00 GMT.
- Purchasing price: 1 KARPELES = 0.01 BTC .
- MAX 1,000 KARPELES MIN 0.1 KARPELES per address.
- Purchaser must to send BTC to IPO address at 189xMo1fUqfXowP55fbw6dRozj2uDh1gCf  http://www.blockchain.info/address/189xMo1fUqfXowP55fbw6dRozj2uDh1gCf
- Purchaser must to anotate BTC address and tx, sending data into email with [IPO] reference in subject to karpelescoin@karpelescoin.org
- IPO payments start just after launch, 30 Mar 12:00 GMT.
- IPO coins will be used in Funds Rehab with strong evidence, attorney fees, and other similar cases.
- Remaining KARPELES not purchased will be destroyed in valid but unreachable KARPELES address KARPE1ESwHERE1SoUrMoNEYxxxxxA4FcVt

aintkarpeles (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:25:03 AM

Only 1 WEEK for launch !!!

1,000,000 KARPELES are available.

You can purchase 1 KARPELES by 0.01 BTC, sending BTC amount to this address https://blockchain.info/es/address/189xMo1fUqfXowP55fbw6dRozj2uDh1gCf

KARPELES not consumed in IPO will be destroyed.

Last opportunity to get profit !!

johnnycoiner

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:52:04 AM

is this serious?  Shocked
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:57:45 AM

I lost 4000 BTC but it's ok you don't need to launch this coin THEY FOUND IT!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
aintkarpeles (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:07:03 AM

I lost 4000 BTC but it's ok you don't need to launch this coin THEY FOUND IT!

I celebrate it  Roll Eyes

However, there are 796,000 BTCs still lost, and legit owners need some help for affording the legal situation until Court condem to MtGox. For it, the automatic rehabilitation provided KARPELES is a nice attempt to help them.

Please, note that you still can get some KARPELES in IPO. Next it will be late ...

Regards !
rascallcooin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:17:32 PM

how have you thought to distribuite the coins?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: