Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum's price surge this week because of the Constantinople?  (Read 319 times)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:52:38 PM

Will Ethereum's price surge this week because of the Constantinople? I hope so ! Cheesy
I don't think because only three hours fourteen minutes left to finish Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork current block 7279415 and hard fork at block 7280000 and 585 blocks to go so still there are no changes eth price even it’s now red. Last hard fork was fail i hope it will be successfully finish. Live count down here  https://www.coingecko.com/en/explain/ethereum_constantinople_hard_fork
Right now it is just 2:40 minutes away from the hardfork. Lot of major updates have been provided, but I believe this could cause increased transaction fee as well won't profit big with the GPU miners. Large scale ASIC miners will be getting good rewards after the hardfork.
It seems to me that there may be any nuances after that, but I am interested in the final result, so that the platform has real appeal for new projects and for investors. Perhaps ethereum should put a start for its leap forward, to take a leading position in the cryptocurrency market. It is not only about the price of ethereum, but also an increase in capitalization.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:21:20 PM

Will Ethereum's price surge this week because of the Constantinople? I hope so ! Cheesy
I don't think because only three hours fourteen minutes left to finish Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork current block 7279415 and hard fork at block 7280000 and 585 blocks to go so still there are no changes eth price even it’s now red. Last hard fork was fail i hope it will be successfully finish. Live count down here  https://www.coingecko.com/en/explain/ethereum_constantinople_hard_fork
Right now it is just 2:40 minutes away from the hardfork. Lot of major updates have been provided, but I believe this could cause increased transaction fee as well won't profit big with the GPU miners. Large scale ASIC miners will be getting good rewards after the hardfork.
It seems to me that there may be any nuances after that, but I am interested in the final result, so that the platform has real appeal for new projects and for investors. Perhaps ethereum should put a start for its leap forward, to take a leading position in the cryptocurrency market. It is not only about the price of ethereum, but also an increase in capitalization.
Quit expecting too much on that hard fork guys it will not gonna jump and change the price to what you guys are expecting. Just the same previous fork it didn't give a big pump so quit it already.

Constantinople impact on ETH market is not that big that would make it pump, most altcoins now are based on Bitcoin price. So, I would expect only a pump on ETH if Bitcoin pump too.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:38:20 PM

surely it'll positively affect the price, maybe not immediately, but it's gonna happen.
Yes, it will still happen eventually but the price right now is just moving normally. I’m still confident for the future price of ETH so be patience. The hardfork can’t pump the price easily it will still need more time because its still on a testing process.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:48:23 PM

we can expect constatinopel to affect the price of eth, but it cannot be predicted that we can only see when it arrives whether eth prices can rise rapidly or become more dump.

Yes, I think so. This hardfork will affect the price a little bit. ETH price went to 160 USD  a few days ago, I thought it will go to 200 USD during these fork days but again it dumped badly to 134 USD! So, I can't expect a big surge for the Ethereum Price.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:47:19 PM

surely it'll positively affect the price, maybe not immediately, but it's gonna happen.
Yes, it will still happen eventually but the price right now is just moving normally. I’m still confident for the future price of ETH so be patience. The hardfork can’t pump the price easily it will still need more time because its still on a testing process.
Yes right what you say is better now we have to be patient first and hopefully our patience can produce results that are not in vain namely ethereum prices later can go up we will look at the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:52:14 PM

I am also looking forward that price will move up constantly in the coming days. For the recent updates, the price was doing good with some fluctuations and to think for price surges it will always depends on what the investors mindset towards the actual price movements. Testing the process will always find time to finalize at certain level, and for now we will just have to wait every now and then.

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:49:33 AM

It looks like we already had the price increase before and now the price doesn't move much. Nevertheless I would regard the update as a success, since the price rose from the low of about 80$ these years to over 130$ again. Maybe that wouldn't have happened if there hadn't been an update. So if you are disappointed that the price is not going to go up, you overlook that the price has gone up before. That's why the update is a complete success for me.  Wink
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:47:26 PM

I don't think the price will extremely go up.  Because in the first place, what I understand that there is no airdrop for this fork.  It is just an upgrade.  Hence, nobody would rush to buy to get the airdrop.  Correct me if I am wrong.  

your not wrong  . i also heard that before , they say the fork of eth dont have any airdrop .  idk if other users are aware with that but if not , then i think they will still insist to buy more eth because they thought that they will recieve an equivalnet fork coins  . this can result for the increase price of eth  . fork or not fork , eth can probably increase more in the future if ever the price of bitcoin will also increase  .
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:29:59 PM

what you want can sometimes happen suddenly. because the market situation cannot be predicted. sometimes this week the market may experience a fairly high increase and of course there is a process.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:41:50 PM

what you want can sometimes happen suddenly. because the market situation cannot be predicted. sometimes this week the market may experience a fairly high increase and of course there is a process.
i agree as the matter of fact ETH showed a big potential than bitcoin base on the average in the market so expect it will grow soon once market make a move forward again but unless if the market didn't collapse again like what happened previously because for sure there's no ways it can escape when there's a manipulation in the market.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:01:24 PM

I don't think the price will extremely go up.  Because in the first place, what I understand that there is no airdrop for this fork.  It is just an upgrade.  Hence, nobody would rush to buy to get the airdrop.  Correct me if I am wrong. 
Yes you’re right and right now the price are still moving sideways and there is no major pump yet. Maybe we need a little more time before we feel the improvements and eventually the price will go up again. Its good to see improvements like this, for sure it wil be nice in the future.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:16:12 PM

It will take a while for the lower reward to be priced in and due to the sideways pattern on the market it could be many weeks before we see the price pump. Still worth buying at this point, the pump will probably be quick and dramatic

Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:20:25 AM

Yeah ETH still worth buying, current price at $134 and that is cheap. Everyone hope ETH price will rise after constatinople but it will take a while, wait until Q2 in this year and hope the price will pump.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 06:47:51 AM

It didn't surge but maintain
As this are network upgrade cycle and no money involve like mass money investing from people
It would not push the price instantly

However if it is a good proven network upgrade, the price would mostly go up instead of down
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: