Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Influence and control over the U.S. government is now being tokenized.  (Read 148 times)
ItsUnholy (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 07:52:03 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2020, 09:20:45 PM by ItsUnholy

This is not an ICO. This is an existing and ongoing service tokenizing control over the U.S. government at the federal, state and local level.

Targeted candidates for office offer their PowerVote coins on the Waves.Exchange for sale. You put an offer in for PowerVotes. The candidate uses the money to get elected thereby proving the power of the PowerVote coin.  You now own the only money in America that everyday Americans can use to put pressure on government without any group or issue legal limits. Simple.

To see this power in action at the candidate level see here:

https://www.facebook.com/PierceForHouse/photos/a.409446672539114/1646659672151135/?type=3&fs=0&focus_composer=0&ref=page_internal

And here: https://medium.com/@PowerVotes/your-pro-gun-powervotes-have-been-refunded-to-your-waves-wallet-eae22537c265

To see how PowerVote tokens influences and controls governments see here:  https://medium.com/@PowerVotes/more-maine-house-red-flag-targets-named-by-powervote-ee271ab8fdf

For an overview see here: https://medium.com/@PowerVotes/real-free-speech-here-now-c962181b130a

And here's the core idea that makes PowerVote such a revelutionary breakthrough: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTVsBdWsY0m6zoMuLU94wi7TcgBdEpmGnVukmWFa0LkIokkitskb8bElthHIZ_Cd_5HuZ2WbG5CIv3x/pub

Political whips are one of the most powerful forces in U.S. lawmaking.  They control every legislative body in all fifty states and at the Federal level. In the past, whips have always been the exclusive tools of the major parties. We're all familiar the terms "Majority Whip" and "Minority Whip." For the first time in history, U.S. residents are now forming political whips in support of any political action that they demand.  These whips are on the blockchain in the form of a coin called PowerVote. These whips are very special in that they have been designed to be all powerful in the lawmaking process.  Parties will mean nothing, media exposure, campaign contributions, lobbying, all that legacy political influence will be reduced to meaningless nonsense.

What gives the PowerVote coin it's potential to be all powerful politically it is backed by a service that has been designed to free citizen action from PAC (Political Action Committee) limits that protect the jobs of lawmakers. With the freedom and power to defeat just one lawmaker, political whips can drive lawmakers the way a cowboy drives a herd of cattle with just the crack of the whip.  The cowboy doesn't gift the cattle anything nor does he drive them by killing the ones that are going the wrong way.  Instead, just the crack of the whip does all the work so that the power to lash one beast can drive them all.  Since PowerVote is 1st Amendment based, it will very hard to legislate against.

There are currently over 2,000,000 PowerVote tokens in the hands of Americans from all over the country in support of various political demands. The current status of this new type of voting can be seen at [url]https://www.powervote.io/the-vote-count[/url].

You have not yet heard of these whips yet in the media because they have not yet reached critical mass.  In the whip business, critical mass is the amount of money needed to cause the defeat of just one lawmaker in the targeted legislative body. For example, in the Maine House of Representatives, is costs about $15,000 to defeat a somewhat vulnerable lawmaker. Once a whip behind a single issue reaches about that amount, this will be critical mass. I estimate that we're about half way there on a couple issues like gun rights and abortion.  As political whips are not restricted by political boundaries within the U.S. and since both these issues will probably be hot in Maine, PowerVote is about half way to critical mass and serious media exposure.  You can rest assured, the MSM is not going to take this laying down.  

The vast majority of the distributed coins are owned by those who know little about the blockchain and could care even less. Talk about a retail use case, this is it.  Oh, and by the way, the coin has almost zero velocity.  The PowerVotes have to be on deposit with the PowerVote System in order for the "votes" to count behind the whip so almost everyone is just leaving their coins on deposit.  

I just thought I'd give you guys an FYI. It just wouldn't seem right for a coin with this much potential for disruption to be a total secret here.

For more on how it works you can see the web page or Flee the Hidden Bondage of U.S. Tyranny Today: Freedom in Five Minutes for Free at https://medium.com/@PowerVotes/flee-the-hidden-bondage-of-u-s-tyranny-today-freedom-in-five-minutes-for-free-da6fc324ae0d

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:13:51 AM

The authenticity of this post have to be confirmed, i don't live in the US, but i am already doing my research to see if actually this or true or just some kind of a FUD news. If this is true, then that means blockchain is already winning and the government is aware of it and they know that nothing can be done to actually stop this great movement. And there is a popular which is always quoted: “If you can't beat them you join them” lol.
ItsUnholy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 06:22:41 PM

Did you verify if I am real yet?  If you need any help let me know.  You can see most of the daily action from www.powervote.io. Thanks!
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:14:47 PM

The authenticity of this post have to be confirmed, i don't live in the US, but i am already doing my research to see if actually this or true or just some kind of a FUD news. If this is true, then that means blockchain is already winning and the government is aware of it and they know that nothing can be done to actually stop this great movement. And there is a popular which is always quoted: “If you can't beat them you join them” lol.
It looks authentic however we should focus on his post as there is some information about the political approaches towards the Blockchain tech. It was funny reading the last lines which are 100% correct if you can join a tech or business if you are not able to beat it. But we all know that governments are powerful especially US govt that can do anything but since time is passing Blockchain tech will grow.
ItsUnholy (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 06:03:47 PM

Updated post for the latest edition of the PowerVote Refund Alert System.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 06:08:12 PM

Real innovative system because the votes are backed by money so everyone knows their worth and it also goes to show the seriousness of the voter about a certain issue or towards a political slogan but its effectiveness in real life is yet to be experienced and analysed. It can be future of voting in other countries as well.

ItsUnholy (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 06:24:58 PM

That was quick. People usually don't get it that quickly for some reason. Thanks.

Yes, I agree it has yet to be proven. Unfortunately in American politics there are no petri dishes or labs. The only way to prove it is to do it which is what we're doing. PowerVote has made some progress in the proof department though. The number one target on our list for "whipping" lawmakers, James Handy did vote in accordance to the PowerVote subscribers and this vote would have been the total opposite of what would have been expected based on his history.  https://medium.com/@PowerVotes/more-maine-house-red-flag-targets-named-by-powervote-ee271ab8fdf

Real innovative system because the votes are backed by money so everyone knows their worth and it also goes to show the seriousness of the voter about a certain issue or towards a political slogan but its effectiveness in real life is yet to be experienced and analysed. It can be future of voting in other countries as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: