Poll
Question: GOOD NEWS?
GOOD - 0 (0%)
BETTER - 0 (0%)
BEST - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LUCKY morning to all TBCIANS...  (Read 108 times)
Roy6013 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:29:32 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2019, 08:03:10 PM by Roy6013

YES, this is the good news i've for you. now you can trade your TBC to any cryptocurrencies you wish in mind on www.easyexchanger.info
don't waste time friends it might closed anytime so be smart at the point. It works for me
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 02:06:30 AM

YES, this is the good news i've for you. now you can trade your TBC to any cryptocurrencies you wish in mind on www.easyexchanger.info
don't waste time friends it might closed anytime so be smart at the point. It works for me
Again the same exchange by another egg account. Why do you waste your time on wrong boards of forum?
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:03:36 AM

The Billion Coin is said to be a cryptocurrency platform that claims to provide amazing returns within a very short turnaround time. Based on the information posted in its website, it can be used in various investment schemes so as generate highly unrealistic returns.
I have read some articles and some trends posted before at the Coin Market Cap, and this The Billion Coin was placed fourth place behind BTC, Ethereum, and LiteCoin.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 05:45:48 AM

If anyone on here is still holding TBC well my advice is to just let go and move on ,I won't waste my precious time if I were you ,TBC is been called fake or scam since 2016 that I entered crypto space ,its no were to be find on Marketcap or any exchange

uyysidmc
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:41:00 AM

For real ? TBC is a trash coin and so many people that I know is scam by buying it. Don't waste your time on holding it. There is no future for TBC.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:22:21 AM

Am not sure why noises of tbc are aloud this year
The coin has no volume
The coin is not recognized as a legit coin
The coins is not on coinmarketcap
Tbc is not on any exchange platform

So don’t mention tbc here; it is not an alternate coins
You probably need to move it out of this section