Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 08:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Required: Crypto project adviser with an obsession for crypto!  (Read 557 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:22:13 AM

Are you an ICO advisor or Blockchain & cryptocurrency expert with an obsession for cryptocurrency? We are a team of crypto enthusiasts with an upcoming project, and are looking for credible crypto project advisors to share their experience and advise. If you’re one such professional, feel free to leave a reply in this thread!
AHMED14
Copper Member

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:25:46 AM

I'm involved in crypto and very interested in the digital space, I would like to apply for the project and join you.
My telegram ID is : @Etheet
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:45:57 AM

I'm involved in crypto and very interested in the digital space, I would like to apply for the project and join you.

Hello AHMED! Thank you for your interest in our project. We have not published any info about the project our yet. It is a good idea to amass a list of people who are exploring the possibility of becoming advisers to new projects. Our project is going to take a look at each person interested in taking this position. People who will share a matching vision and interest in the technology that we want to develop will have a great chance to become an adviser on our project. We will also consider the positive impact and presence of yours in the crypto and blockchain space. I will let you know when we are going to take a step further with this project.

We are still interested in reaching more potential advisers for our project through this thread. If you are keen on involving yourself in the crypto space and want to take part of one of the best ICO's of 2019, please, leave a reply on this thread or PM me directly. You will be more than welcome to have a chat with us.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:18:56 AM

Hello AHMED! Thank you for your interest in our project. We have not published any info about the project our yet. It is a good idea to amass a list of people who are exploring the possibility of becoming advisers to new projects. Our project is going to take a look at each person interested in taking this position. People who will share a matching vision and interest in the technology that we want to develop will have a great chance to become an adviser on our project. We will also consider the positive impact and presence of yours in the crypto and blockchain space. I will let you know when we are going to take a step further with this project.

We are still interested in reaching more potential advisers for our project through this thread. If you are keen on involving yourself in the crypto space and want to take part of one of the best ICO's of 2019, please, leave a reply on this thread or PM me directly. You will be more than welcome to have a chat with us.
I am interested too. How can i contact with you? If possible please share info about the project and your future vision.

Thank you for your interest mrdeposit! I made a thread particularly dedicated to people who want to receive early notification about our project's official launch date. If you want to sign up for the notification, please, leave a reply here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4732575.360

To all the readers of this thread - We are still open for people who are looking to become advisers to new ICO projects. Our requirements are going to be strict, but if you have a positive history in the crypto space, you have excellent chances of becoming an adviser to our project. To apply, please, leave a reply on this thread or write me a PM!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:21:26 PM

We are still on the lookout for potential crypto advisers for our ICO project. If you know you are good, drop a message in this thread or write to me directly.
adelaisav

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:04:03 PM

Is there any chance to translation sir ?
Wanna reserve indonesian language .
My portofolio; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ltym_vuCnAvpGD7F7KnldJtm7wYP8S3sdZ7pdRaK8Jg/htmlview

Please contact me if u're interested.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:20:16 PM

My portofolio; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ltym_vuCnAvpGD7F7KnldJtm7wYP8S3sdZ7pdRaK8Jg/htmlview

Hi adelaisav. I have seen that there are many popular threads translated to Indonesian language, and I suppose we are going to be interested in your service. I will let you know when we are about to launch the project.
adelaisav

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:17:35 AM

Hi adelaisav. I have seen that there are many popular threads translated to Indonesian language, and I suppose we are going to be interested in your service. I will let you know when we are about to launch the project.

Yes sir, thank you very much
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:27:09 PM

We are looking for people who would like to apply for advising position in our ICO project. Let me know about you in this thread or write me a PM.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:23:35 AM

We are still on the lookout for people who would be interested in advising an upcoming ICO project of the highest quality. If you are interested, let me know in this thread or contact me via PM.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:45:35 PM

We will announce the official day of announcement of our ICO project on the pre-ICO thread. It is in our interest to get in touch with more crypto project advisers to have a chat with.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:32:11 PM

If you are interested in giving a shot at becoming an adviser for our ICO project, let me know.
holidtampan

Activity: 235
Merit: 15

im Here as a crypto volunter

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 05:46:16 PM

hi im crypto enthusiast and i had a few chanel telegram and few group crypto in my country...i also as Telegram community manager in a project, i can help the project i already to build a project from bottom, from 20 member to 1400 member...my previous project was Roi in presale 30x and already listed on Yobit,..maybe we can collaborate thanks .. sorry for my bad english
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:49:37 PM

hi im crypto enthusiast and i had a few chanel telegram and few group crypto in my country...i also as Telegram community manager in a project, i can help the project i already to build a project from bottom, from 20 member to 1400 member...my previous project was Roi in presale 30x and already listed on Yobit,..maybe we can collaborate thanks .. sorry for my bad english

Hi holidtampan! Thank you for your interest. Seems like you are a true enthusiast with nice work experience. Do you have a social media profile of any sort - such as Twitter or LinkedIn?
holidtampan

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 10:05:14 AM

Hi holidtampan! Thank you for your interest. Seems like you are a true enthusiast with nice work experience. Do you have a social media profile of any sort - such as Twitter or LinkedIn?
i facebook account https://m.facebook.com/wayne.hollyd and almost of my friends they know about cryptocurrency...
and this my linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/holid-mawardi-86ba9b156
and for telegram channel i had few follower just check @koran_Airdrop
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:24:44 AM

i facebook account https://m.facebook.com/wayne.hollyd and almost of my friends they know about cryptocurrency...

Thank you! I will add you on LinkedIn now. Which country are you from and do you know any whitepaper translators from it?
holidtampan

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 12:05:30 PM

Thank you! I will add you on LinkedIn now. Which country are you from and do you know any whitepaper translators from it?
i am from indonesia, and whitepaper i dont know who is he, but i will contact him later
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:45:59 PM

Good day! I have 2 years experience in crypto and I may not consider myself to be and adviser but if ever you need a community manager or brand ambassador I would like to apply.
You can check my profiles here
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leah.granfiel.5
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leah-granfiel-43b727152

Thanks!

Hello Leah! than you for your interest. 2 years is a good time of crypto experience. We will launch our ICO project soon and I will let you know about it and perhaps we can do some business. Where are you from?

i am from indonesia, and whitepaper i dont know who is he, but i will contact him later

Awesome! We are also interested in translations into Indonesian language. Find out more about the person who does whitepaper translations to Indonesia language and let me know.

We are looking for more applicants at the moment. Let me know about your crypto experience and your social media presence.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:39:42 PM

If you have experience with being an adviser to successful ICO projects or you are looking to become one for the first time, let me know about your profile online!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:20:04 PM

Thank you  Leah38! I will get in touch with you soon.

If you are a seasoned crypto adviser, let me know about your presence in the crypto space! We are looking forward to getting in touch with great crypto influencers who are exploring new opportunities.

Make yourself known in this thread or send me a PM!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: