Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a bright future in the DAG currency?  (Read 222 times)
ewewew888222 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:40:10 PM

i think there really is. in fact last year i said that if any coin is to grow in the near future it is going to be coins based on DAG because it is different than the rest and it has good potentials of becoming a nice decentralized currency.

but i have to admit i am not so happy about the coins that already exist. they each have some downside that has been preventing them from growing and it won't be fixed. so my hopes are for a new coin now.
Price is not suitable.Not yet.
The market popularity may not be suitable for DAG.
A year ago there was a time when the price went up just because of DAG
Is not DAG an innovative technology?
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:48:25 PM

I'm afraid I will tell you only one thing that you will not like. There will be only one coin that will really interest people. This is BTC, which today has really great values ​​for everyone. As soon as it will be clear how to launch the Lightning network correctly, we will switch to it fully.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:27:13 PM

It clearly depends on the project and its team the future of every coin is pretty good If they have good intentions on the public, A lot of new coins are already making their technology very advanced so that they can get some big investors. we can judge a project by its team and its core where they are believed to be a successors of new coins.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: