Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:53:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling out to all who own a crypto website of any type  (Read 434 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:13:49 AM

Do you run a website related to crypto technologies in any way, or have an ICO? We are looking for enthusiastic crypto website owners that can publish content. The number of crypto projects is on the rise, and so are the opportunities for active crypto website owners! Get in touch by bumping this thread, and let’s talk about promising prospects!
jianxinnf2

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:37:50 AM

Is there any specific content? You can contact me by private letter!
I am from the Chinese community and I am engaged in the virtual currency industry for 5 years.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:31:39 PM

I am from the Chinese community and I am engaged in the virtual currency industry for 5 years.

Hello jianxinnf2. Thank you for your interest! I remember that China official banned people from participating in ICO's. Is that still true?
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 05:16:14 AM

Hello jianxinnf2. Thank you for your interest! I remember that China official banned people from participating in ICO's. Is that still true?
Unfortunately,yes First, they banned the participation in ICOs for Chinese people later they banned crypto startups in the country.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:15:07 AM

Unfortunately,yes First, they banned the participation in ICOs for Chinese people later they banned crypto startups in the country.

Thank you for the info mrdeposit.

This thread is still active and I am looking for people who own a crypto website of any type. Let me know about you in this thread or write me a PM!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:16:15 PM

If you own a crypto related website of any type, let me know in this thread or via PM.

We are about to launch our ICO project and it is in our best interest to be seen everywhere in the crypto space.
alkhatib94

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:07:47 AM

If you own a crypto related website of any type, let me know in this thread or via PM.

We are about to launch our ICO project and it is in our best interest to be seen everywhere in the crypto space.
im interested im from middle east community

telegram for contact @alkhatib94
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:05:56 PM

im interested im from middle east community

telegram for contact @alkhatib94

Hi alkhatib! We are soon to launch our ICO project and I will get in touch with you around the time regarding your interest. In the meantime, this thread is still openly active for finding people who own a crypto website of any type. Make a post on the thread or send me a PM
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:03:05 AM

Thank you for all the existing interest through PM's. We are going to launch our ICO project very soon and we are interested to talk with people who own a crypto website of any type. Let me know about your business in this thread or via PM.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:22:12 PM

If you own a crypto website where you can place advertisement for crypto projects, let me know about it. We are open for business, since we are going to launch an ICO project very soon!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:06:55 PM

If you own a crypto website of any sort, let me know.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:16:36 PM

Perhaps someone who owns a crypto website would like to talk business with us. We are going to launch our ICO project soon and we are looking for additional ways for our exposure. Let me know about you website!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:09:23 PM

We are looking for website owners who could potentially advertise our ICO project on it. Whether it would be an ad-banner or a blog post. Let me know about your website on this thread or send me a PM!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:27:46 PM

Do you have a website which brings in crypto traffic? Let me know about, especially if you are offering paid articles and are selling ad-banners on it. We are preparing for a big ICO launch and we want to be seen everywhere!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:04:31 PM

If you would like to explore new opportunities with advertising one of the top ICO's of 2019 on your crypto related website, let me know about it on this thread or send me a PM!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:03:25 PM

We are interested to connect with various website owners who are receiving crypto traffic. Let me know about your web stats!
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:08:34 AM

Do you run a website related to crypto technologies in any way, or have an ICO? We are looking for enthusiastic crypto website owners that can publish content. The number of crypto projects is on the rise, and so are the opportunities for active crypto website owners! Get in touch by bumping this thread, and let’s talk about promising prospects!
you can hire me bounty manager my previous work
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:04:49 PM

We are looking for websites which are related to cryptocurrency. Let me know about your website stats here on via PM!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:43:21 PM

Have you got a website which brings in great quality crypto related traffic? Post a link to it here! We are interested to publish our ICO project on it in a form of ad-banner and/or publish our articles on it!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:54:12 PM

Our project is receiving very good feedback and it just received an A1 rating by one of the top ICO project analysing agencies! It is in our interest to get in touch with my website owners who are getting crypto traffic of great quality. Let me know more about your project!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: