Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 10:17:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***HELP YOU WIN/CLOSE PAYPAL DISPUTE IN A TIMELY MANNER***  (Read 105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:49:54 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2019, 01:54:10 PM by BitcSeo

Paypal dispute - i know it hurt when you have to loss product and money at same time
I know it's also painful when you had to go through the process of restoring your paypal account from negative balance.

It's nasty when paypal decide in favor of your buyer
Tormenting when you had to receive series of called from ebay/paypal collector as a result of a dispute which has been decide in favor of the buyer.

I can help you fix all these issue and follow you-step-by-step in order to close current & upcoming dispute in a timely manner in your favor.

This is 100% legal because there are lot of scammer's on ebay who might come in form of a buyer.

REQUIREMENT :

i'll will need follow information :

- A copy of current dispute case (in form of email) should be forwarded to the indicated email which i'm going to share with you.

- Log-in to you paypal account and also take screenshot of this dispute. you can cover any sensitive info's such as name,surname ..ecc but the dispute no. should be visible.

Prior submitting these info's, i will review and send a follow-up with you via gtalk

Important : this service is NOT for dispute which has been escalated  into claim. So, you need to act fast.

**NOTE : reserve the right to request additional further for clarification that you position as the seller. Ofcourse, this service is NOT to encourage spamming

Price :  2%-5% of the disputed fund. The cost for closing each dispute in your favor varies based on the associated fun.

Closing timeframe : varies because this depend's on paypal. normally 3-7 working days

ESCROW

☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️*☑️

escrow linK

CONTACT TELEGRAM

@bitcseo

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:13:06 AM

service still available

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:33:29 PM

CR7 former real madrid attacker is now one of juventus top striker  but, there is no  guarantee that juve win's the 2019 champion league competition Shocked Shocked Shocked

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:51:22 PM

bump

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile