Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:29:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Credit (CREDIT), designed for mass adoption. GLOBAL GIVEAWAY !!!  (Read 1327 times)
usman4f

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:07:05 AM

Please list in idax exchange will pump hard

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordgunshaw (OP)

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:55:31 AM

hi where can get infos and news about actual situation pls, regards team
https://t.me/terracredit join our telegram to know everything. Also updates channel here : https://t.me/terracreditupdates
lordgunshaw (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:56:30 AM

Please list in idax exchange will pump hard
Thanks for the message, we have massive announcements for next year. Two very big exchanges and others to follow after in the first quarter of 2020.
lordgunshaw (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:57:17 AM

I didn't find any link for App or web wallet, but you said in announcement that completed for both wallet. Thanks for 40K free coins, this is really a good start to participate in your project.
https://terra-wallet.com
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:51:44 PM

great news everyone,  Tellus-Pay mobile staking is officially live!!!
check this out
https://twitter.com/Telluspay/status/1182507959252729856?s=19

speedM

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:18:27 AM

Good day,why is it not yet possible to trade for BTC?Still all the time USDT and ETH,Will there be new possibilities?
MCrenny

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:32:23 PM

My friend don't believe this shitcoin. I make staking in terra-bit minipos wallet so if you want withdrawal your coins to primary wallet you must wait 30 day after you will receive message transaction failed. And your coins will back  to minipos wallet so if you will try again will be same. So you will not be  able make staking  and  withdrawal your coins. Also support not answer you.
Your coins will always be at Your disposal if you install a wallet on your computer and use it to mine coins. Restrictions on withdrawal from Minipos were added due to a request from the community in order to increase the price increase and limit the sale of coins at reduced prices. You don't need to call names that you don't know much about.
MCrenny

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:37:45 AM

My friend don't believe this shitcoin. I make staking in terra-bit minipos wallet so if you want withdrawal your coins to primary wallet you must wait 30 day after you will receive message transaction failed. And your coins will back  to minipos wallet so if you will try again will be same. So you will not be  able make staking  and  withdrawal your coins. Also support not answer you.
Your coins will always be at Your disposal if you install a wallet on your computer and use it to mine coins. Restrictions on withdrawal from Minipos were added due to a request from the community in order to increase the price increase and limit the sale of coins at reduced prices. You don't need to call names that you don't know much about.

that is not restriction to withdrawal. that is scam.
restriction is 30 day I understend, but after 30 days coins back to minipos again. and you unable to withdrawal your coins I try 3 time.
lose 90 days without staking and lose my coins. becous I unable out my coins to my personal wallet and make staking.  support not answer. I attach screen shots of error messages after waiting 30 days. also if people want I will add letter which I send to  suppot.
so tell your tales to others
https://imgur.com/NPlKoyk
You've shown these screenshots everywhere, I've already seen them. You need to solve this problem, not run around and complain. Did you feel better after being insulted in a work project Scam? There are reasons for this to happen. You need to solve the problem, not cry! There are constant updates, the team is busy apparently more important than your withdrawal. My advice to you is to contact Daniel directly in your personal correspondence.
MCrenny

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:39:56 AM

My friend don't believe this shitcoin. I make staking in terra-bit minipos wallet so if you want withdrawal your coins to primary wallet you must wait 30 day after you will receive message transaction failed. And your coins will back  to minipos wallet so if you will try again will be same. So you will not be  able make staking  and  withdrawal your coins. Also support not answer you.

restriction is 30 day I understend, but after 30 days coins back to minipos again. and you unable to withdrawal your coins I try 3 time.
lose 90 days without staking and lose my coins. becous I unable out my coins to my personal wallet and make staking.  support not answer. I attach screen shots of error messages after waiting 30 days. also if people want I will add letter which I send to  suppot.

You've shown these screenshots everywhere, I've already seen them. You need to solve this problem, not run around and complain. Did you feel better after being insulted in a work project Scam? There are reasons for this to happen. You need to solve the problem, not cry! There are constant updates, the team is busy apparently more important than your withdrawal. My advice to you is to contact Daniel directly in your personal correspondence.

I don’t cry, there’s not much money, thank God, my friend, this is the principle for me, I warn other people. what could happen to their money. Someone did not give me these credit coins, I bought them for my money. all sites make updates, but people do not wait 90 days or, possibly, forever.
They told you in the chat, everyone needs to set up PIN codes for transactions.  What warnings are you talking about?  I always have my coins, but you didn’t figure it out and made mistakes, and now you are pouring mud on everyone and that's it.  All the options told you, the topic with you has been exhausted.
MCrenny

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:40:43 AM

My friend don't believe this shitcoin. I make staking in terra-bit minipos wallet so if you want withdrawal your coins to primary wallet you must wait 30 day after you will receive message transaction failed. And your coins will back  to minipos wallet so if you will try again will be same. So you will not be  able make staking  and  withdrawal your coins. Also support not answer you.

lose 90 days without staking and lose my coins. becous I unable out my coins to my personal wallet and make staking.  support not answer. I attach screen shots of error messages after waiting 30 days. also if people want I will add letter which I send to  suppot.

I don’t cry, there’s not much money, thank God, my friend, this is the principle for me, I warn other people. what could happen to their money. Someone did not give me these credit coins, I bought them for my money. all sites make updates, but people do not wait 90 days or, possibly, forever.
They told you in the chat, everyone needs to set up PIN codes for transactions.  What warnings are you talking about?  I always have my coins, but you didn’t figure it out and made mistakes, and now you are pouring mud on everyone and that's it.  All the options told you, the topic with you has been exhausted.

There was no PIN when I made the transaction for the first time, nor was there when I made the second time, please dont telling tales. now I try third time because terra support told me we make update and you must try with pin code. so I will waiting maybe lucky , if I make somthing wrong why after ewery transaction I get message that "transaction from MiniPOS Wallet to Primary Wallet successfully. it will be added in your Primary wallet after 30 days".  if your admins and programmers dont know how to make updates and how to support people
you must dont make this job. first test your updates and then start up in production, I should not teach you how to make updates if you do not have a competent team, consider changing them.
Here is the chat admin's answer to your question: A person specifically registered to spit mud on the project.  In online chat, I was threatened.
 I clarify the situation for everyone.  Due to neglect of security measures, some accounts were hacked and a universal howl was raised.  For this reason, updates have been made to protect user funds.  Applications for withdrawal for a certain period have been canceled.
 All that is needed is to make a second conclusion, and not make noise.  Do not rewind your misunderstanding on this project.  You do not know anything about him, you are just another inadequate.  Your coins are not stolen, your money is not lost.  People will understand who is right and who is not, in this situation.  Please stop pouring dirt on Terra Credit.  The admin asks to contact him, they will pay you everything and close your account.
MCrenny

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:52:32 PM

They told you in the chat, everyone needs to set up PIN codes for transactions.  What warnings are you talking about?  I always have my coins, but you didn’t figure it out and made mistakes, and now you are pouring mud on everyone and that's it.  All the options told you, the topic with you has been exhausted.

There was no PIN when I made the transaction for the first time, nor was there when I made the second time, please dont telling tales. now I try third time because terra support told me we make update and you must try with pin code. so I will waiting maybe lucky , if I make somthing wrong why after ewery transaction I get message that "transaction from MiniPOS Wallet to Primary Wallet successfully. it will be added in your Primary wallet after 30 days".  if your admins and programmers dont know how to make updates and how to support people
you must dont make this job. first test your updates and then start up in production, I should not teach you how to make updates if you do not have a competent team, consider changing them.
Here is the chat admin's answer to your question: A person specifically registered to spit mud on the project.  In online chat, I was threatened.
 I clarify the situation for everyone.  Due to neglect of security measures, some accounts were hacked and a universal howl was raised.  For this reason, updates have been made to protect user funds.  Applications for withdrawal for a certain period have been canceled.
 All that is needed is to make a second conclusion, and not make noise.  Do not rewind your misunderstanding on this project.  You do not know anything about him, you are just another inadequate.  Your coins are not stolen, your money is not lost.  People will understand who is right and who is not, in this situation.  Please stop pouring dirt on Terra Credit.  The admin asks to contact him, they will pay you everything and close your account.

My friend when I make account on Bitcointalk you maybe nothing heard about crypt currency. I make account in 2013. When first time was stolen my litecoins from russian mining pool. you can tipe on my username and check. Don't lie ok?
Name:   gobit83
Activity:   12
Merit:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   July 06, 2013, 04:55:11

Pm me admin email address. why nobody give me email why support not answer me?  also today my credit coins back to my minipos wallet. I not have lucky. And live chat manager answer me properly respect him.

[18:15] after 30 days status failed and coins back to minipos wallet

[18:16]   Seun I Terra Support: Yes, we are deeply very sorry
[18:17]   Seun I Terra Support: There was a glitch in the minipos which was just rectified
[18:17]   Seun I Terra Support: Please kindly make another another withdrawal
[18:17]   V1588701832197612: Ok
[18:18]   V1588701832197612: I will make new maybe lucky
[18:18]   Seun I Terra Support: Please kindly forgive us
[18:19]   V1588701832197612: Ok 👍  

So what next? I'm specifically registred to spit mud? Or you see your mistakes?
Agree, if it were as bad as you write, there would be a lot of negativity.  And so only you got problems.  Maybe it’s not a project, but you yourself?  Think!  You threatened the admin panel, here you “warn” everyone, and the matter is simply solved.  Any problem is solved politely and calmly.  But apparently you have a different approach.  I am the same user as you, but I and my friends do not have such problems.  Teaching you life is not my business, and life itself will teach you.  Good luck, buy a bandage, it will come in handy for your character.
gobit83

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 07:47:40 AM

finally my coins were returned to my primary wallet and I out all to my desktop wallet. It took 90 days for all this,  was a glitch in the minipos which was  rectified, so now everything working.   

https://imgur.com/a/26rcJge
elzafam

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:41:32 PM

How many coins do you have in total Huh
AndiHon

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 11:03:36 PM

Please explain to me where my CREDIT tokens are.
My account was CY3kXwefMq7Ru1yEh5KahyYVPEz1nnJ14X 80,722.00 credit for winning airdrops and bounty. According to Terra Credit, I set up a Tellus Pay account and transferred all funds to the jack: CYDhHdj1iVpbYSjCbMsGyxhx6Dpk8TStRw
I was supposed to receive staking bonuses. Suddenly I don't have access to my funds and the explorer says there is no jack. I believed your company and Tellus Pay, and I was robbed. I am asking for a solution. THAT there is no excuse for Terra Credit. You encouraged to donate to Tellus Pay and staking your tokens, I did. Please take responsibility now for the theft of your contractors and loss of clients. I lost 84K Credit. Your partner Tellus Pay deceived you, but why should I be losing out on this.  This is me wallet and key. https://terra-credit.com/wallets.html
simple staking now available at 60.22% profit per year.

Wallet:  CY3kXwefMq7Ru1yEh5KahyYVPEz1nnJ14X
80,722.00credit

This is my account Tellus Pay https://tellus-merchant.com
Adress
CYDhHdj1iVpbYSjCbMsGyxhx6Dpk8TStRw

But that's not serious, because the application on the tellus pay mobile phone stopped launching and I had no access to the funds transferred there. You can check it. And I transferred the chips to your indications in telegrams and on twitter, so I thought that if you officially recommend it so, it is safe. My mail in aidrops is: andriuhon85@gmail.com   I received free coins froz Terra Credit. OK swap but My coins was stoled by Telus Pay

How will I do swap Huh
since the adroid application and the tellus pay web site blocked my funds. after all, you can check it and compensate me for the loss in any way.
This is not about my actions, but about the blocking of accounts and cheating customers by Tellus Pay described on the Internet. And that is only your responsibility.
I supported your project and followed your recommendations. You asked to staking chips in Tellus Pay, I did so. Now I was left with nothing

If this is your responsibility and transaction security, then I will most likely have to write a negative article about your social responsibility and the loss of millions of tokens in the Tellus Pay application on the medium and linked and on twitter and I have thousands of followers because you have deceived many customers who supported your project from the beginning. existence.
Now you wash your hands and you say I was able to swap chips that I had no access to. This is a mockery!
This is Your story: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=389049541816435&id=2005054926454101

This is how you praised Tellus Pay:
https://medium.com/@terracredit8/tellus-payment-app-1b7aec18d8c8

And now you are washing your hands of the CREDIT tokens placed there and the losses of your clients. This is how scammers behave, not a serious company. And finally you have to take responsibility for it, not keep silent.

This is my account Tellus Pay stoled my coins !!!

Data: 18-10-2019 17:49
Do: CYDhHdj1iVpbYSjCbMsGyxhx6Dpk8TStRw
Debet: -80900.00 CREDIT
Prowizja transakcji: -0.0001 CREDIT
Kwota netto: -80900.0001 CREDIT
ID transakcji: 30a77f408a53c32de72cda91a28d2a0d3201711224fdfd98557d3ff319e62968
CRIPTOweb

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 09:31:33 PM

Ктo oтвeтит нa вoпpoc ?

Кyдa пpoпaл нacтoящaя мoнeтa Terra Credit (CREDIT)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiSJJxnfw5U

Или я пpocпaл Huh
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 09:26:41 PM

Ктo oтвeтит нa вoпpoc ?

Кyдa пpoпaл нacтoящaя мoнeтa Terra Credit (CREDIT)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiSJJxnfw5U

Или я пpocпaл Huh

I asked in the telegram channel, the old tokens are no longer available. As I understand it, they made a rebranding and the name of the token remained the same.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 04:26:05 PM

I have logged into my Terra Credit account several times, but each time I have a new wallet address. I cannot check the balance of my real wallet and who should I contact on this issue, since the Telegram group is not responding? Is this a problem with my location or a problem occurs on the site, please tell me?

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 07:33:14 PM

I have logged into my Terra Credit account several times, but each time I have a new wallet address. I cannot check the balance of my real wallet and who should I contact on this issue, since the Telegram group is not responding? Is this a problem with my location or a problem occurs on the site, please tell me?

As I wrote above, old tokens are not available and they are lost forever. I had a lot of their coins, but alas, this project does not exist.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 06:45:43 PM

As I wrote above, old tokens are not available and they are lost forever. I had a lot of their coins, but alas, this project does not exist.

I checked the status of my wallet on the website and the balance is about 142 tokens. Of course, the amount is small, but it is a pity that the team does not work according to the white paper, and in turn, users have lost confidence in any promising ones. But judging by the conversations in the official telegram channels, there is still some support for the project.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Jolithune

Activity: 155
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 10:18:55 AM

!!!! SCAM !!!!
really shame to have been banned from your Telegram group just cause I asked to the team to explain me why I cannot access anymore to my CREDIT coins !
finally I have the info that they cancelled their Airdrop without informing people and closed every accounts (terra-wallet.com) with coins !
don't loose your money here !
Credit (CREDIT) Terra credit is a scam
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: