Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GAS Price Prediction 2019  (Read 165 times)
Mac_Doson (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:08:54 PM

What Is GAS (GAS)?

Gas was created along with Neo cryptocurrency on the Neo platform in order to facilitate payments for decentralized applications on the Neo platform, and hence it is used by the Neo time to exercise management rights on the Neo coin. Gas provides a use case where payments where Neo currency which cannot be divided can get remunerated in Gas currency payments.

GAS is the operational token. Users pay in GAS the transaction costs to fuel smart contracts on the blockchain. Both Neo and GAS are capped at 100 million tokens. All the NEO tokens are pre-mined. 50 million of those tokens are sold in the Initial Coin Offering (ICO). And the remaining 50 million tokens are vested for one year.

Market Prediction For GAS By Experts

Since Gas is a vital part of the NEO blockchain, there are many positive speculations regarding GAS and its potential to rise. Let us check some of the predictions given by the prediction sites:

#1 Trading Beasts

Trading Beasts is a crypto prediction website which believes that by the end of 2019, GAS might even cross $10 mark and may reach $11.85 from a conservative point of view, and $17.43 from a bullish point of view.

#2 Digital Coin Price

Digital Coin Price has given GAS predictions till the year 2026. They have predicted keeping in mind the volatile factor. By the end of 2019, they predicted that GAS coin might reach $4.16, and by 2025, GAS might rise high up to reach $11.85.

#3 Coin Fan

The Coin Fan community is very optimistic about GAS’ performance in the coming years and believe that by the end of 2019, GAS might reach $73.43. They even predicted that by 2020, GAS might even go way past the $200 mark.

#4 Wallet Investor

Wallet Investor has given way more pessimistic prediction for GAS, where they believe that GAS might fall down and reach $0.896 by the end of 2019.

Read here to know in detail: https://coinswitch.co/news/gas-price-prediction-2019-gas-price-may-touch-27-332-usd-in-2019-gas-news

Let me know all your thoughts as well...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 01:36:29 AM

What Is GAS (GAS)?

Gas was created along with Neo cryptocurrency on the Neo platform in order to facilitate payments for decentralized applications on the Neo platform, and hence it is used by the Neo time to exercise management rights on the Neo coin. Gas provides a use case where payments where Neo currency which cannot be divided can get remunerated in Gas currency payments.

GAS is the operational token. Users pay in GAS the transaction costs to fuel smart contracts on the blockchain. Both Neo and GAS are capped at 100 million tokens. All the NEO tokens are pre-mined. 50 million of those tokens are sold in the Initial Coin Offering (ICO). And the remaining 50 million tokens are vested for one year.

Market Prediction For GAS By Experts

Since Gas is a vital part of the NEO blockchain, there are many positive speculations regarding GAS and its potential to rise. Let us check some of the predictions given by the prediction sites:

#1 Trading Beasts

Trading Beasts is a crypto prediction website which believes that by the end of 2019, GAS might even cross $10 mark and may reach $11.85 from a conservative point of view, and $17.43 from a bullish point of view.

#2 Digital Coin Price

Digital Coin Price has given GAS predictions till the year 2026. They have predicted keeping in mind the volatile factor. By the end of 2019, they predicted that GAS coin might reach $4.16, and by 2025, GAS might rise high up to reach $11.85.

#3 Coin Fan

The Coin Fan community is very optimistic about GAS’ performance in the coming years and believe that by the end of 2019, GAS might reach $73.43. They even predicted that by 2020, GAS might even go way past the $200 mark.

#4 Wallet Investor

Wallet Investor has given way more pessimistic prediction for GAS, where they believe that GAS might fall down and reach $0.896 by the end of 2019.

Read here to know in detail: https://coinswitch.co/news/gas-price-prediction-2019-gas-price-may-touch-27-332-usd-in-2019-gas-news

Let me know all your thoughts as well...

As a fuel of NEO Gas deserves to be more than 13$ IMO. Biggest competitor of this blockchain is ETH that grows day by day. I predict at least 25$ in 3 year.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:16:22 AM

When I first saw the word GAS in your topic, I was actually thinking you were saying that the fees for ethereum which is still know as gas fee will increase to $200, I was shocked though now I realize that you are actually talking about NEO GAS not ethereum.

Well, people always predicts price in crypto and we later begin to see the opposite of what has been predicted, all i can say is that you should check the real life use of the coin and you would be able to predict the price yourself.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:22:42 AM

The prices of such great coins is so low now and a good opportunity for those who do not hold this coin to buy now. Definitely in the bull market such coins will give a double digit growth daily I think and in coming months might even give you multiple times returns.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 08:44:33 AM

For now Gas prices are mostly cents and am sure there will be lots of complain once the price pass the mark of 1$ since basically if you are sending 1$ then you lose 1$ to gas which is basically unreasonable but maybe bull might change things around

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:54:42 AM

The prices of such great coins is so low now and a good opportunity for those who do not hold this coin to buy now. Definitely in the bull market such coins will give a double digit growth daily I think and in coming months might even give you multiple times returns.

So, did you consider that as a good coin while at the same time the real coin of NEO is dying? GAS and NEO will be very stable consider it was facing a lot of problems with china regulators.
You should aware about that.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mac_Doson (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:32:41 AM

When I first saw the word GAS in your topic, I was actually thinking you were saying that the fees for ethereum which is still know as gas fee will increase to $200, I was shocked though now I realize that you are actually talking about NEO GAS not ethereum.

Well, people always predicts price in crypto and we later begin to see the opposite of what has been predicted, all i can say is that you should check the real life use of the coin and you would be able to predict the price yourself.

Every coin in the coinmarketcap or the market is the best coin you can buy because all coins will increase although we don't know how higher the price can go. But it depends on how much money you have and make sure that before you buy any coins, you should analyze and decide to buy a cheap coin or expensive coins so you can directly buy the coins. And don't forget to not buy the coin with all in of your money because you need to have free money in your balance to prevent if there are any down for the price so you can buy more the coin.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:50:02 AM

GAS has actually gone through a long period of time and it has yet to show any good signs from the community and investors. Why are people hoping for it when experts make predictions about prices without accompanying evidence?
I think all activities of GAS will bring excitement to investors. It is not a normal altcoin and its price will not be determined by pumping and dumping in just a few days.
I have yet to see the positive in GAS's way of working and there is no reason to confirm its price will rise.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:59:38 PM

GAS has actually gone through a long period of time and it has yet to show any good signs from the community and investors. Why are people hoping for it when experts make predictions about prices without accompanying evidence?
I think all activities of GAS will bring excitement to investors. It is not a normal altcoin and its price will not be determined by pumping and dumping in just a few days.
I have yet to see the positive in GAS's way of working and there is no reason to confirm its price will rise.
maybe now I need to cite some figures as an example, but I want to say only one fact that was noticed in 2017 and in early 2018, when the price of ethereum reached 1,300 dollars. It was then that the price for online transactions increased. But I think that these figures were insignificant, since the ethereum also had a very decent price.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:12:54 PM

maybe now I need to cite some figures as an example, but I want to say only one fact that was noticed in 2017 and in early 2018, when the price of ethereum reached 1,300 dollars. It was then that the price for online transactions increased. But I think that these figures were insignificant, since the ethereum also had a very decent price.
On the bitcointalk forum today I have repeatedly met information that after today's hard forks the price for gas may increase significantly. But I think that this will happen only if the ethereum also goes up. Nevertheless, I hope that the miners will be happy with this situation.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 09:06:28 PM

There was a recent pump for NEO gas for 60%, maybe it was affected by ONG, as once it was added to Binance it raised a lot and after few days NEO gas increased as well.
Anyways, if NEO will be doing a good job, then GAS has potential also. I guess it makes sense so convert Gas you receive to NEO, to get even more Gas Smiley
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:56:48 PM

Seeing the above comments this Gas is also connected to the NEO transaction just like ETH gas is connected, so seeing this then automatically it depends on NEO success, if their will be high movement of transaction in NEO then automatically their will be high demand of GAS to pass the NEO transaction which will push the NEO GAS price to move high. So until the market is not going up and their is no good progress or any new good news to NEO , the GAS price wont go high.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:45:26 PM

I think GAS price depends on NEO's movements. Right now, NEO price is not good, even I did not think ever NEO can come down to 7 USD! During the bull run, NEO price went to 154 USD, so I thought it can hit 19-23 USD in the bear market. So, If the crypto market pumps well and if BTC price hit 8K USD, I assume GAS price may hit 10 USD!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: