Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Some phones, refurbished, old or new.  (Read 316 times)
catfishftw (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:17:40 PM

Hello, I am willing to buy phones with good condition
I will buy the following
Google Pixel 3XL
Iphones(XR, Xs,X,7Plus,8Plus)
Samsung s10, s10+
I will buy those if the price is good.
Escrow is used.
catfishftw (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:52:45 AM

Update: Any phones,
I WILL BUY YOUR PHONES (Just offer me any of it)
catfishftw (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:12:56 AM

still buying
StackGambler

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:50:20 AM

Hello, I am willing to buy phones with good condition
I will buy the following
Google Pixel 3XL
Iphones(XR, Xs,X,7Plus,8Plus)
Samsung s10, s10+
I will buy those if the price is good.
Escrow is used.

I have an opened Google Pixel 2XL in 10/10 condition; I'd sell it for 0.2 BTC (free international shipping). Would you be interested?

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
assinet2000

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:39:23 PM

Contact me on telegram enderjayce01 i have bulk iphones
catfishftw (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:56:25 AM

Buying phonees
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:01:26 AM

I have some old phones in my house and I have no use for it since every other year I get a new phone from my telco provider. I have an oppo with a 4.5 inch screen, a Samsung J4, Vivo Y55. I also have some old analog phones that I use for alarm only. Where is your location? How much is your budget on each phone?
catfishftw (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:25:05 AM

I have some old phones in my house and I have no use for it since every other year I get a new phone from my telco provider. I have an oppo with a 4.5 inch screen, a Samsung J4, Vivo Y55. I also have some old analog phones that I use for alarm only. Where is your location? How much is your budget on each phone?
i am located in middle east and my budget differs I will pm you
ProstheticWizard

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:45:14 PM

Even i would like to buy some phones if you do not intend to use them again. I am socially need mobile phones for some of my personal work and i would love buying second hand mobiles in good conditions! Deal will go with escrow as i have heard about escrow and am really new to the community so don't want to loose my money here. Please reply back your telegram or email where i can contact you.

Can i know your location?
My location is: India

Waiting for reply from you.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:04:42 AM

i am located in middle east and my budget differs I will pm you

Even i would like to buy some phones if you do not intend to use them again. I am socially need mobile phones for some of my personal work and i would love buying second hand mobiles in good conditions! Deal will go with escrow as i have heard about escrow and am really new to the community so don't want to loose my money here. Please reply back your telegram or email where i can contact you.

Can i know your location?
My location is: India

Waiting for reply from you.
I am located in South East Asia. So I guess sending my phones over to Middle East will make the cost of the phone higher because of the shipping and handling fee. I wonder if in your country there is no such thing a seller for refurbished or used smart phones. What do they do with your old phones there?
WhyFhy

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:27:47 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 04:59:15 PM by WhyFhy

Hey, I have tons of tablets and phones (I avoid apple) I buy from local pawnshops that have FRP/Reactivation locks and unlock them. These days im getting tired of this cat and mouse game of bypassing patches, Interested in taking over? Legit phone's that assholes pawn and lock out. or incompetent pawn brokers that buy said phone's without resetting them. Phones that need extra AMP's to the battery or the charge controllers bypassed due to them sitting for 8-14 months with 0 love.
Basically I get between 5 and 30 a month would love to work something out , right now i got a cheap galaxy alpha ,a zte straight talk phone, few generic china tablets, and thats just right now.
You can do what i do with ODIN, Z3X, an OTG, ABD Debugging,and more just about every phone/tablet has a different method.
Message me if interested Smiley

-I'm in us
https://imgur.com/a/7wcvYi4
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: