Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [X11 POW/MN] WolfpackBOT Cryptocurrency Trading BOT (WOLF) [ANN]  (Read 4901 times)
jooj2

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:13:25 AM

We have VERY exciting news to share!

The Wolfpack PaperBOT can now be downloaded for FREE by logging into your Member’s Area of our website.  This version of our trading bot enables users to test strategies by simulating live trading on exchanges without risking your hard earned capital.

Get your FREE Wolfpack PaperBOT  by logging into your account today at http://www.wolfpackbot.com/.

In the video, WolfpackBOT CEO Phil Longhurst walks you through how to download, install, and set up our FREE Wolfpack PaperBOT and shows off the results of his trading strategy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfGTnbTHP_Q

Don't forget!  Less than 24 HOURS REMAIN IN STAGE 2 OF OUR CROWDSALE so get your Wolfcoin NOW!

Very good news indeed. btw, does the wolfpack paperBOT working on all OS, What are the minimum machine specs I need?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RPointl

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:37:59 PM

We have VERY exciting news to share!

The Wolfpack PaperBOT can now be downloaded for FREE by logging into your Member’s Area of our website.  This version of our trading bot enables users to test strategies by simulating live trading on exchanges without risking your hard earned capital.

Get your FREE Wolfpack PaperBOT  by logging into your account today at http://www.wolfpackbot.com/.

In the video, WolfpackBOT CEO Phil Longhurst walks you through how to download, install, and set up our FREE Wolfpack PaperBOT and shows off the results of his trading strategy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfGTnbTHP_Q

Don't forget!  Less than 24 HOURS REMAIN IN STAGE 2 OF OUR CROWDSALE so get your Wolfcoin NOW!

https://www.wolfpackbot.com/images/bitcointalk/miscellaneous/PaperBot_Banner.gif

Very good news indeed. btw, does the wolfpack paperBOT working on all OS, What are the minimum machine specs I need?

It will work on all Windows versions (WinXP, Win7, Win8, Win Server2016, Win10 all tested). Minimum requirements, dual core CPU, 2GB RAM, 50MB HD space, Internet connection.
When you installed your bot and have it running for a few days, please post some screenshots of the results!
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 02:03:10 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 02:17:43 PM by Wolfpackbot

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:39:35 PM

Where is exchange?

We'll be on three top-30 CMC exchanges, LocalTrade, P2PB2B, and Exrates. We are in negotiations with some more top exchanges. After last Crowdsale stage ends we'll immediately be on the Exchanges.

I think that the release wolfpackbot alpha or beta version more important than list wolf on exchanges at this stage for wolf project investors.

I also support your opinion. this is something, that is now worth focusing on, because it is important for the success of the future project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 03:31:23 PM

Where is exchange?

We'll be on three top-30 CMC exchanges, LocalTrade, P2PB2B, and Exrates. We are in negotiations with some more top exchanges. After last Crowdsale stage ends we'll immediately be on the Exchanges.

I think that the release wolfpackbot alpha or beta version more important than list wolf on exchanges at this stage for wolf project investors.

I also support your opinion. this is something, that is now worth focusing on, because it is important for the success of the future project.

We agree fully, the developers are only focusing on the software, as it should be, Marketing focuses on... well marketing obviously.
Rogier and Phil are keeping an eye on everything plus everything else, like making sure we get on the exchanges, which is also very important because people want assurance they can trade their coins after the crowdsale.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:29:27 AM

Already 3700 MN running in less 3 months, mostly owned by the team
more 320 millions coins in circulation
the sale finish in 103 days
103 * 200 * 1440 -> almost 30 millions more coins
so 350 millions coin supply
the mega dump is unavoidable
jooj2

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:51:16 AM

Already 3700 MN running in less 3 months, mostly owned by the team
more 320 millions coins in circulation
the sale finish in 103 days
103 * 200 * 1440 -> almost 30 millions more coins
so 350 millions coin supply
the mega dump is unavoidable

I see your point of view. the wolfpack team required to clarify this situation in details for the project investors as well as in here.
Ryoting

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:21:18 PM

3 months+ on the crowdsale, and no exchanges until after that? If the MN stats are accurate, team will own almost the entire supply then.
pool operator

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:30:21 PM

pool  WolfpackBOT  https://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3533 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=WOLF)

conf for miners high difficulty (-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:33533 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=WOLF)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff or port dedicate 33533

example -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3533 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=WOLF,d=256  or whatever you want

block explorer https://smithpool.net/explorer/WOLF

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job

Ryoting

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:55:23 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 09:24:38 PM by Ryoting

This coin is a scam. The staff owns 95% of MNs and coins, and will dump once they hit the exchanges. There are already almost as many MNs as DASH has, and the coin isn't on a single exchange yet - the only one who is allowed to sell during crowdsale is staff. They're absolutely REFUSING exchange listings before then, and banning anyone who tries to sell OTC. I asked politely in their Discord if I could sell OTC since the crowdsale was 3 months from ending, and they screamed at me in DMs & immediately banned me. I mined a little bit, and will just consider it a loss. This is an absolute garbage project.

https://twitter.com/ShitcoinSherpa/status/1110162909202710528
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 01:32:59 AM

Hello Ryoting,

This is news to me. I am following up with the Discord admins to find out what happened. You should not have been banned for asking that question, however it is in our pinned message that coins can only be sold on the exchange after the Crowdsale. I understand your impatience and I will follow up with you once I find out from the Discord admins what happened.

FYI: the masternode growth is organic. Also, you can not compare a masternode price of a Dash masternode with ours, as Dash masternode will cost you 1,000 x $90 = $90,000. Dash has currently 4939 masternodes. A Wolfcoin Masternode will only cost you  10,000 x $0.10 = $1,000. Wolfcoin has currently 4004 masternodes. So comparing the two is like comparing apples and oranges, as Dash's total value in masternodes is $444,510,000 as where Wolfcoin's is only $4,004,000 at it's current stage value, that's less than 1% of the total value of Dash's masternodes.

Furthermore, I am offended by you calling us a scam, we are very transparent in our company, even displaying our team-member's LinkedIn and Facebook accounts on our website. We HAVE a great product, which is already available for everyone to download and check out yourself.

Lastly, it would be absurd to have trading opened on exchanges whilst still in Crowdsale stage. Wolfcoin will be open for trading after our Crowdsale.

Check out our Bot yourself, it's great! That's our product and is VERY real.

Thank you.
Ryoting

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:55:10 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 03:07:35 AM by Ryoting

Only offering trading through the crowdsale for such a long period of time, when there are 4,000+ MNs & Miners inflating the supply, and the team is building a fat stack with the majority of the coins that only they get to dictate the price of - I'm sorry, that's a scam. Cryptocurrency is about free market determining value. If your bot is valuable, which it looks to be, then that should give your coin utility. Locking a price & making yourself the sole gatekeeper for 3+ months is a bastardization of everything we're here for. It is the very reason people have a problem with Masternode coins, in the first place.

You can play the 'righteous indignation' card with me all day long, but I know people who make good bots, and I know what they're worth. You're saying $4mil mcap before you even have a working alpha is reasonable? And you're forcing every last holder to wait in line behind you, in order to sell ANY of the coins they've already purchased at your price?

k. Feel how you want. I'm telling it like it is.

A "crowdsale" is for before your chain ever launches. Once people are holding real coins in their wallets, you shouldn't be dictating the price any more. If you want to talk about how great your bot is - cool. Sell that as a product. You know what's good for subscriptions? BTC. Maybe use that. But running a 'crowdsale' as you are, for such a long period, with a lock on the price & you the sole arbiter...sorry, that screams, "TEAM IS DUMPING THE SECOND CROWDSALE ENDS."
jooj2

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:41:58 AM

WOW Wolf Coin has currently 4004 masternodes, it's lots of masternodes for coin don't on exchanges yet! XZC  has 4,294 and Masternode worth $6,680.73, PIVX has 1,740 and Masternode worth $8,115.61.these coins were on the market long time ago.
BlockMiner.me
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 12:48:49 PM

BlockMiner.me
0.9% Fee
Location Europe
Dedicated Port for each Coin !
40 Different Coins !

Algo: x11
Code:
stratum+tcp://blockminer.me:3541 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=WOLF or d=128 (your diff) 

http://blockminer.me

Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 09:14:19 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 09:38:48 PM by Wolfpackbot

Only offering trading through the crowdsale for such a long period of time, when there are 4,000+ MNs & Miners inflating the supply, and the team is building a fat stack with the majority of the coins that only they get to dictate the price of - I'm sorry, that's a scam. Cryptocurrency is about free market determining value. If your bot is valuable, which it looks to be, then that should give your coin utility. Locking a price & making yourself the sole gatekeeper for 3+ months is a bastardization of everything we're here for. It is the very reason people have a problem with Masternode coins, in the first place.

You can play the 'righteous indignation' card with me all day long, but I know people who make good bots, and I know what they're worth. You're saying $4mil mcap before you even have a working alpha is reasonable? And you're forcing every last holder to wait in line behind you, in order to sell ANY of the coins they've already purchased at your price?

k. Feel how you want. I'm telling it like it is.

A "crowdsale" is for before your chain ever launches. Once people are holding real coins in their wallets, you shouldn't be dictating the price any more. If you want to talk about how great your bot is - cool. Sell that as a product. You know what's good for subscriptions? BTC. Maybe use that. But running a 'crowdsale' as you are, for such a long period, with a lock on the price & you the sole arbiter...sorry, that screams, "TEAM IS DUMPING THE SECOND CROWDSALE ENDS."

Hello Ryoting,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

A few quick things regarding our project.  

1.  We already have a working product, which is in the beta testing stage.  Our software will be available to those who contributed to our crowdsale in late April.  The results they are getting are amazing.

2.  All of our team members’ Facebook and LinkedIn profiles are listed on our website, and we have tried to maintain a very high level of transparency from the beginning.  

3.  Since we are in the ICO stage, yes, a high number of coins are held internally, but this is true of any project at this stage of development since the coins were pre-mined.  Even well established projects, such as Ripple, hold up to 90 percent of their own coins.  

Finally, if you have any additional concerns or questions, we would love to have a video call with you to address them.  Perhaps you could help us understand how we could be even more transparent with the crypto community.    
Arhgus

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:29:18 PM

everything stretches in time. three months of beta testing Huh is too long
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 08:27:08 PM

everything stretches in time. three months of beta testing Huh is too long

We want to ensure that the BOT works perfectly before releasing it to the public as we are coding some advanced trading features.  The full release date will actually be earlier than three months for those who contributed during our crowdsale as it will be available to crowdsale contributors at the end of April.
Ryoting

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:23:37 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2019, 10:53:11 PM by Ryoting

Told myself I wouldn't continue, because it's honestly pointless this far in.

You just compared yourself favorably to Ripple, the most obvious scam in the market. That's not a great look, but it's the only large cap that's handled their business in a way similar to yours. Secondly, as to your above comment, "making sure the product works right"...

...maybe that's something to do before putting a $4mil+ price tag on it? This is like a company coming out and saying, "We're going to make a great phone. We've never done it before, but give us $1,000 & in three months we'll see what happens! In the meantime, here's a paper phone."

Except those people are now holding useless "phone utility tokens" that they also can't sell until the three months is up. At which point, there is NOTHING preventing the team from selling 50%+ of the supply, and leaving zero liquidity for bagholders to utilize. And, no thanks - I don't want to waste my time on a conference call, and it would be a waste - you're past the point of no return, already. This is a bad economic model, and it is already in motion.

I've advised projects in the past, and while I frequently do conference calls - it is BEFORE they start accepting the first dollar from users, and while there is still time to adjust course. This project is well beyond that point. You can't un-sink the ship.
Arhgus

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:58:44 PM

Told myself I wouldn't continue, because it's honestly pointless this far in.

You just compared yourself favorably to Ripple, the most obvious scam in the market. That's not a great look, but it's the only large cap that's handled their business in a way similar to yours. Secondly, as to your above comment, "making sure the product works right"...

...maybe that's something to do before putting a $4mil+ price tag on it? This is like a company coming out and saying, "We're going to make a great phone. We've never done it before, but give us $1,000 & in three months we'll see what happens! In the meantime, here's a paper phone."

Except those people are now holding useless "phone utility tokens" that they also can't sell until the three months is up. At which point, there is NOTHING preventing the team from selling 50%+ of the supply, and leaving zero liquidity for bagholders to utilize. And, no thanks - I don't want to waste my time on a conference call, and it would be a waste - you're past the point of no return, already. This is a bad economic model, and it is already in motion.

I've advised projects in the past, and while I frequently do conference calls - it is BEFORE they start accepting the first dollar from users, and while there is still time to adjust course. This project is well beyond that point. You can't un-sink the ship.

It seems to be true, as I would not like to think in all good things, like all master nodes, just a divorce of participants for money. only bitcoin is real now.  Grin
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 05:02:38 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 04:24:29 PM by mprep

We've got a cool new contest for you!  The Wolfpack PaperBOT Strategy Contest will begin on April 8. Winners will receive a FREE WolfBOT Subscription.  Here is what you need to know in order to enter.

We wish you all good luck and happy trading!

Contest Rules

Create your own strategy for each of the following 3 base pairs: BTC, ETH, and USDT.
Run the Wolfpack PaperBOT for 5 days straight using your custom strategy.
Post a screenshot of your 5-Day results from your bot's dashboard to our Telegram Group and Discord #strategy-contest channel by 23:59 PM UTC on Sunday, April 14.
Post your 'strategy.wolf' file, including your candle sizes and number of coins traded by volume, to our Discord #strategy-contest channel by 23:59 PM UTC. (ONLY in Discord!)
On April 15, the Top-3 strategies for each base-pair will be selected and announced based on the combined profit for the 5 day period.
The selected strategies (fixed number of coins) will be run by the WolfpackBOT Team for 5 days.
Round 1 Winners for each base pair will be announced on April 22.

Start your bots. 

Let the trading begin!

Please Note:  Only submissions that have 5-day results will be considered in the contest.

Download the FREE Wolfpack PaperBOT today and participate in the WolfpackBOT/Wolfcoin Crowdsale at https://www.wolfpackbot.com.

A short promotional video showcasing WolfpackBOT software. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXbxXwvy4M4

Trade with mathematical precision and lightning speed with WolfpackBOT, the only crypto trading bot built with algebraic formulas from the ground up to dominate the market. Cryptocurrency markets move fast and furious 24/7. Use our super-accurate algorithms to turn this volatility into opportunity and compound your gains, while you go enjoy life.

Learn more at https://www.wolfpackbot.com.

The WolfpackBOT/Wolfcoin Airdrop is ongoing. 

1)  Start the Telegram Bot.
2)  Follow the Dialogue Prompt.
3)  Earn Your Wolfcoin!

Earn up to 50 WOLF by participating. 

https://t.me/Wolfpack_Airdrop_Bot
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: