Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [X11 POW/MN] WolfpackBOT Cryptocurrency Trading BOT (WOLF) [ANN]  (Read 4901 times)
Rona7do

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:47:06 AM

Lol but also after all so many altcoins trades on this exchange, so I see no reason to complain. Over time, the team will increase the list of exchanges, I'm sure of it.
If you are involved in altcoin trading, Binance is the best exchange for this.
Sure, but I would like to use this bot for margin trading.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dime21

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:28:04 PM

Lol but also after all so many altcoins trades on this exchange, so I see no reason to complain. Over time, the team will increase the list of exchanges, I'm sure of it.
But after all Grin margin trading will soon be introduced on Binance, it turns out that the bot will work for margin trading as well?
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:13:57 PM

But after all Grin margin trading will soon be introduced on Binance, it turns out that the bot will work for margin trading as well?
Margin trading is a slightly different algorithm and concept of trading, as it is trading with leverage.
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:56:21 PM

Margin trading is a slightly different algorithm and concept of trading, as it is trading with leverage.
If the bot is already configured for the Binance exchange, will it need to be reconfigured for margin trading?
Dime21

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:38:04 PM

If the bot is already configured for the Binance exchange, will it need to be reconfigured for margin trading?
More likely always, yes, since many functions in margin trading are radically different from regular trading.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:18:32 PM

More likely always, yes, since many functions in margin trading are radically different from regular trading.
Binance Exchange does not completely switch to margin trading, but only adds the possibility of margin trading. The bot both worked and will work for this exchange.
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:55:22 PM

Hi!
Do you plan to launch your bot in new activities? Maybe you are negotiating with some companies?
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:39:30 PM

Hi!
Do you plan to launch your bot in new activities? Maybe you are negotiating with some companies?
Hello, WolfpackBOT has already entered into two new collaborative and partnership agreements with other projects, you can read about it above in this thread.
There is no need to stop on the achieved, it is necessary to develop your project and further. In addition, the project has already found relatively many users and investors, this is a very good indicator, since in 2019 this is hard to do.
WPB_Mod_01

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:45:38 PM

Hi!
Hello, WolfpackBOT has already entered into two new collaborative and partnership agreements with other projects, you can read about it above in this thread.
There is no need to stop on the achieved, it is necessary to develop your project and further. In addition, the project has already found relatively many users and investors, this is a very good indicator, since in 2019 this is hard to do.
That is true @Varog and we thank everyone who supports and trust our project. We will still develop and improve our project, everyone's opinion and thoughts are always considered by the team, so keep them coming. Smiley
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:52:21 PM

Do you plan to add your token to Coinmarketcap? This will also significantly increase activity and be a good sign.
It is relatively simple, I can help you with this question Wink
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:26:47 PM

Do you plan to add your token to Coinmarketcap? This will also significantly increase activity and be a good sign.
It is relatively simple, I can help you with this question Wink
How much need money for this? And as far as I know there should be a high trading volume?
dieselfury

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:01:31 AM

What is the next step in the development of the project? Adding a coin to a big exchange?
mr.zet

Activity: 386
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:11:50 AM

Is the coin already being traded somewhere or are you just planning to add a coin to the exchange?

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:44:33 AM

Is the coin already being traded somewhere or are you just planning to add a coin to the exchange?
Token already trades on exchanges, namely Exrates, P2PB2B and Local Trade. Also i talked with team member, they said that token soon will be start trade on new exchanges.
Gucci Flip Flops

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:13:49 AM

Token already trades on exchanges, namely Exrates, P2PB2B and Local Trade. Also i talked with team member, they said that token soon will be start trade on new exchanges.
Wow really? If this is true - it will very well affect the project. If not a secret, what that's exchanges called?
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:53:06 AM

Is this verified information, or just rumors?
Oprah

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:01:58 PM

Question to the team: previously the issue of advertising was discussed here, what did you decide on this?
Oprah

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:13:54 PM

Question to the team: previously the issue of advertising was discussed here, what did you decide on this?
What kind of advertising was discussed? Please remind, because earlier there were discussed quite a few different topics and the team was offered a lot of ways to promote.
It was about advertising on the forum. There is the possibility of acquiring an advertising slot, it is very profitable and will attract many new users.
Dime21

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:23:48 PM

What kind of advertising was discussed? Please remind, because earlier there were discussed quite a few different topics and the team was offered a lot of ways to promote.
It was about advertising on the forum. There is the possibility of acquiring an advertising slot, it is very profitable and will attract many new users.
Can you tell in more detail about how much it costs and what is the largest audience you can attract?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:14:37 PM

I'm looking for a bot to try and understand the basics of trading in cryptocurrency, will this platform work for me?
In general, for a beginner you need to get acquainted with all the concepts of trade, to understand how the market works.
I would not be in a hurry with the bot, but in the future I definitely would recommend you to use the bot for trading, it gives great advantages if it is rationally and correctly used.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: