Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [X11 POW/MN] WolfpackBOT Cryptocurrency Trading BOT (WOLF) [ANN]  (Read 4901 times)
Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:29:13 PM

I'm looking for a bot to try and understand the basics of trading in cryptocurrency, will this platform work for me?
In general, for a beginner you need to get acquainted with all the concepts of trade, to understand how the market works.
I would not be in a hurry with the bot, but in the future I definitely would recommend you to use the bot for trading, it gives great advantages if it is rationally and correctly used.
A faster way to learn will be trial and error. Personally, I studied in this way. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:40:42 PM

I'm looking for a bot to try and understand the basics of trading in cryptocurrency, will this platform work for me?
In general, for a beginner you need to get acquainted with all the concepts of trade, to understand how the market works.
I would not be in a hurry with the bot, but in the future I definitely would recommend you to use the bot for trading, it gives great advantages if it is rationally and correctly used.
A faster way to learn will be trial and error. Personally, I studied in this way. Grin
This method is working, but it requires a money cushion on which you can fall in case of another failure in trade.
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:26:25 PM

This method is working, but it requires a money cushion on which you can fall in case of another failure in trade.
Even a beginner can avoid major setbacks if he rationally assesses risks and uses stop-lose in trading.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:17:49 PM

Even a beginner can avoid major setbacks if he rationally assesses risks and uses stop-lose in trading.
This in no way guarantees successful and profitable transactions, so it is better to begin to master the base and understand the basic principles of trading.
Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:33:12 PM

Hello!
What currency pairs does your bot work for?
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:01:37 PM

Personally, I started using the bot from day one, and do not regret it. I can not say that it brought me a lot of money, but I began to understand how the cryptocurrency market works.
dieselfury

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:11:16 PM

Personally, I started using the bot from day one, and do not regret it. I can not say that it brought me a lot of money, but I began to understand how the cryptocurrency market works.
Wow, this is very interesting. Can you tell us more about your experience?
mesiban

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:35:35 PM

Trading bots are the future trading. Soon, people will only set the settings, and the bot will do the whole trade.
mr.zet

Activity: 386
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:40:52 PM

How many people already use your bot? Where can I find your community to chat about the project?
Telegram: https://t.me/WolfpackBOT_Discussion

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:12:29 PM

Hello, is there any news? In particular, I am most interested in the exchanges.
Rona7do

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:45:09 PM

What do you have in mind? When will the bot work for new exchanges? Or when the token will be traded on new exchanges?
WPB_Mod_01

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:06:47 PM

How many people already use your bot? Where can I find your community to chat about the project?

We're both active in Telegram and Discord, it would be awesome if you can join the fun!  Smiley

Here are the links for both communities:
Discord: https://discord.gg/HxVE8pZ

We have an active set of admins together with a community helping each other out. See you there!
Mateo Jr

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:09:11 PM

We're both active in Telegram and Discord, it would be awesome if you can join the fun!  Smiley

We have an active set of admins together with a community helping each other out. See you there!
An interesting question about the number of people who use your product. You probably have this data? Can you share this information with us?
WPB_Mod_01

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:13:53 PM

Hi there Varog! We're planning to implement other exchanges, but right now, the goal is to perfect the bot on Binance. Other exchanges will follow after that, please do continue following us for updated news about exchanges.  Grin
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:35:12 PM

Hi there Varog! We're planning to implement other exchanges, but right now, the goal is to perfect the bot on Binance. Other exchanges will follow after that, please do continue following us for updated news about exchanges.  Grin
Okay well done, if not a secret on which exchanges do you plan to launch your bot and when? I do not ask to call you the exact date, but I would like to know tentatively, after what time will it be, in a month, half a year, a year?
WPB_Mod_01

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:46:48 PM

An interesting question about the number of people who use your product. You probably have this data? Can you share this information with us?

Of course! As I checked in with the team, we're at around 1500 right now.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:28:51 PM

We're both active in Telegram and Discord, it would be awesome if you can join the fun!  Smiley

Wow really?  Shocked this is so much for a new project!! I thought this amount around may be few hundred peoples, but not 1.5K. Thats cool guys! keep it up!
WPB_Mod_01

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:27:51 PM

We're both active in Telegram and Discord, it would be awesome if you can join the fun!  Smiley

Wow really?  Shocked this is so much for a new project!! I thought this amount around may be few hundred peoples, but not 1.5K. Thats cool guys! keep it up!

Thank you for your kind words! We're forever thankful with the amount of support we're getting from the community and we know that this is just the start of something big for WolfpackBOT!  Cool
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:57:05 PM

1500...This is a really big number. Organic growth of the project is an indisputable indicator that you are on the right way.
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:03:17 PM

Does your bot charge some kind of hidden commission?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: