Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [X11 POW/MN] WolfpackBOT Cryptocurrency Trading BOT (WOLF) [ANN]  (Read 4901 times)
Rona7do

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:54:18 PM

Hello! After free use will the payment be charged automatically?

Payment will auto-renew, but this can be turned off in the Members Area of wolfpackbot.com.

I dont see where we can change it to turn it off, please explain. Thanks
And why do you want to turn off this feature? This, on the contrary, is a very useful and necessary function, it facilitates and optimizes your work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 06:31:17 PM

Payment will auto-renew, but this can be turned off in the Members Area of wolfpackbot.com.

The ability to turn off auto pay will be added to the website after the free trial offer ends on July 1.  Thanks.
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 06:41:02 PM

Only 6 days remain to receive your FREE 2-month WolfpackBOT Trial!

Download WolfpackBOT from the Members Area of our website before July 1 to start your free trial period today.

There are only 19 days remaining until the Wolfcoin Blockchain Snapshot.

Those who contributed during the WolfpackBOT.com Crowdsale are eligible to receive one of the two compensation options that were previously announced.

At the time of the snapshot, all WOLF holders, including those who mined, received masternode rewards, purchased WOLF from exchanges, or purchased WOLF from our website in the post-IEO period, will receive 1 to 1 WOLF to HOWL matching based on the number of WOLF held in their verified WOLF wallets. Any WOLF sold through WolfpackBOT.com for WolfpackBOT subscriptions after the snapshot cannot be withdrawn, and will only be used for WolfpackBOT subscription payments.

You can currently purchase WOLF from our exchange partners as well as WolfpackBOT.com, where you will receive 1 HOWL for every 5 WOLF purchased.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:25:34 PM

The ability to turn off auto pay will be added to the website after the free trial offer ends on July 1.  Thanks.
An excellent indicator that the team responds to user requests and responds, but I don’t quite understand why to add this function ?!
romeo73

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:30:05 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 09:17:41 PM by romeo73

And why do you want to turn off this feature? This, on the contrary, is a very useful and necessary function, it facilitates and optimizes your work.

Because I am not using the bot at the moment, actually I never even got a chance to use it, so I dont want to pay for something Im not using, so if its not being added till after the trial ends, hopefully I do not get charged for the next month
Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:47:21 AM

Hi, can i use your bot for all currency pairs on the Binance exchange, or only for the main ones?
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:57:26 AM

Hi, can i use your bot for all currency pairs on the Binance exchange, or only for the main ones?
Hello, what do you have on mind "the main currencies"?
dieselfury

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:14:36 PM

Any news about the project? When will the coin be added to a huge exchange?
mesiban

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:31:31 PM

I think you can find out all the latest news from the project telegram channel or twitter.
Martin [WPB]

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:48:19 PM

I really admire your trading bot, do you already have a prototype or a demo version, so that we can evaluate the project?

You can download the Wolfpack PaperBOT for free by registering at www.wolfpackbot.com. If you register before July 1, you will receive a free 2-month trial of the live bot.
dieselfury

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:51:19 PM

I think you can find out all the latest news from the project telegram channel or twitter.
Can you share these links?
mesiban

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:59:36 PM

Can you share these links?
On 1 page in this thread there are all the links that you need.
mr.zet

Activity: 386
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:08:07 PM

To use the bot need a one-time payment or subscription every month? thank

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:19:33 PM

Good afternoon. As i know you need to pay a monthly fee for use.
But I think it would be a good addition if the team added the possibility of a single payment for all the time using the bot.
Mateo Jr

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:39:16 PM

But I think it would be a good addition if the team added the possibility of a single payment for all the time using the bot.
I agree with you, it is very convenient. And as a rule it is more profitable than monthly payments.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:18:11 PM

Hello, this bot will be help for new cryptotrader ? (like me:))
Cause i have very simple imagination about crypto trade, but i wanna teach and work on this way
If you are planning to buy Bitcoin right now, I would not do this if I were you, since there is a high probability that there will be a correction now.
Bot will help you if you understand how it works and will not make hasty movements.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:51:32 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 09:09:29 PM by Dime21

Cause i have very simple imagination about crypto trade, but i wanna teach and work on this way
If you are planning to buy Bitcoin right now, I would not do this if I were you, since there is a high probability that there will be a correction now.
Bot will help you if you understand how it works and will not make hasty movements.
Why do you think the correction will start? It seems to me that now there is a pronounced bull market. If correction follows, it will not be big. I think the market is now able to beat previous records.
I mean Bitcoin.
dieselfury

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:59:45 PM

Why do you think the correction will start?
Now prices are already falling, I think Bitcoin will drop in price to 8 thousand
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:18:57 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 10:35:20 PM by Twinkledoe

I agree with you, it is very convenient. And as a rule it is more profitable than monthly payments.
Monthly payment is also convenient. You just can not know how much you will use the trading bot. Perhaps you will earn a lot of money in the first month and go on a well-deserved rest.

So to cater the need of every client, they should give options of monthly or one-time payment. That business plan is not new anymore, a lot are already doing that kind of options. They should entice those customers and provide their requests. It depends on their clients' preferences. Though monthly subscription is good on one side as there are months that you want to lie low and just do nothing. But if one-time payment will have big discount, why not, right?
-acpool.pro-

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 09:36:51 AM

Wolf [WOLF]
available for mining at the
AltCoinsPOOL

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://acpool.pro:3540 -u <WALLET> -p x
acpool.pro

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All