Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:19:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Binary Eagle - Sol Noctis" (Бинapный OPEЛ - Hoчнoe Coлнцe) - 1 Cent Bitcoin  (Read 452 times)
Smolsamu (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:47:10 AM

On top of everything vizique has said, the coin you have posted is not a "MS68 Graded Coin", which you claimed that it was earlier. Could you please clarify that the coin is not graded? If it is graded, would you please post a picture of the actual coin that is being offered (Following vizique's critiques)?
I can not publish it myself, but I gave a link to the images earlier. See imgur.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1641

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:24:19 AM

On top of everything vizique has said, the coin you have posted is not a "MS68 Graded Coin", which you claimed that it was earlier. Could you please clarify that the coin is not graded? If it is graded, would you please post a picture of the actual coin that is being offered (Following vizique's critiques)?
I can not publish it myself, but I gave a link to the images earlier. See imgur.

Thanks for providing the pics but I think you have missed the purpose of posting pictures.

1. The image of the coin needs include YOUR forum name. Sadly, the photo you have provided is of another user name. You need to take photos of the coin with YOUR forum name tagged in the same picture. It needs to be very clear that you are the owner of the coin, so no using photoshop or similar editing software to make this happen.
2. Images need to be clear so that the quality of the coin can easily be seen for buyers to assess. You need to take photos of both sides. There is no need to remove the coin form the capsule.

I think you will find buyers will want to use an escrow service.

All the best

Viz
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: