Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ‘Crypto not meant for humans’ says Anthony Pompliano  (Read 810 times)
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:01:42 AM

That's exactly what I thought! Crypto will not make you rich if you do not study it, if you do not gain experience with each new transaction
To understand the true value of bitcoin you need to use it as a transaction platform rather than see it as a store of value, even if you study every transaction it will not make you rich, you need to have an understanding on how the market moves if you are planning to make money with any market Tongue.
I don’t understand why people think they need to understand the machine language for one to be able to use bitcoin when they’re not creating a cryptocurrency out of it or when it is not the blockchain technology itself. When satoshi was creating the system, he never wrote anything like we need language to input into anywhere for us to make simple payment or trade with it.

It is mostly everyone here that is using bitcoin for just payment and some trading with it and what else could be simpler than just putting figure and then clicking that button of send. The only thing I think is just hard to know is the wallet address which is not necessary to memorize it provided you have it somewhere save for you to copy it out. That is the only thing I feel is just complicated for those who has not knowledge of technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:00:11 PM

That's exactly what I thought! Crypto will not make you rich if you do not study it, if you do not gain experience with each new transaction
To understand the true value of bitcoin you need to use it as a transaction platform rather than see it as a store of value, even if you study every transaction it will not make you rich, you need to have an understanding on how the market moves if you are planning to make money with any market Tongue.
I don’t understand why people think they need to understand the machine language for one to be able to use bitcoin when they’re not creating a cryptocurrency out of it or when it is not the blockchain technology itself. When satoshi was creating the system, he never wrote anything like we need language to input into anywhere for us to make simple payment or trade with it.

It is mostly everyone here that is using bitcoin for just payment and some trading with it and what else could be simpler than just putting figure and then clicking that button of send. The only thing I think is just hard to know is the wallet address which is not necessary to memorize it provided you have it somewhere save for you to copy it out. That is the only thing I feel is just complicated for those who has not knowledge of technology.

You are right. We do not think it over how much money, in reality, the country has. We simply use fiat. The same is with the cryptocurrencies. Let us leave technologies for men, who are involved in creating new cryptos, who open crypto exchanges and run IEO. The average use of Bitcoin does not need to know all of these details - it will not help in trading.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:38:42 PM

It doesn't really need to be complicated and it doesn't need too much knowledge for you to use up or know about Bitcoin yet its primary function is focusing on new way payment system.

There no need to be a programming or coding Nazi before you can use it up.So that Pompliano guy is a total ass.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████