Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trends for next bullrun  (Read 637 times)
harvw (OP)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:47:06 AM

The trend for the last bullrun appeared to be coins that focused on either privacy or scalability.

What do people think will be the trend for the next bullrun?

The beginning of a new era.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:55:43 AM

The trend for the last bullrun appeared to be coins that focused on either privacy or scalability.

I do not see it yet for now because market price for most of the crypto were being stabilize in a range or meaning the volatility rate of the crypto were just too small. Probably later on when market price will be able to recover into something good then definitely more and more crypto lovers will go back investing in cryptocurrency and expect a bull run. Probably it will start on 6K USD market price for bitcoin to bull run.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:05:12 AM

what you call "bull run" in altcoin market has always been the same, every single altcoin gets pumped with a couple of exceptions. the last pumping season was the season of ICOs and consequently the platform tokens such as ether that people were forced to buy got the biggest pumps.

next time will not be any different either. every single altcoin will get pumped with exception of certain groups (which we don't know which one yet now) will get bigger pumps. last time it was platform tokens but next one it will be something new.

maybe privacy coins this time?

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:13:40 AM

I think privacy coins would be in trend in the upcoming bull run too and its normal as cryptocurrency means privacy and coins like zcash,Monero,DeepOnion  would be there and coins must try make faster transactions than visa or MasterCard and have more features as possible and use blockchain for that features like DeepOnion do with DeepVault for example.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:37:31 AM

Privacy coins will be the next ones to favour the most from upcoming bullrun ,and the old ones won't be left behind too but the truth is newer ones will be more better ,the next privacy coin on my mind now is veil

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:00:02 AM

I don't even think further about the next bullrun trend, because it seems too far away and there is no sign of coming. I choose to stay and stay quiet, even though the bearish conditions continue. So there is nothing to worry about, even though the bull will not come in the near future.
Thank you so much!

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
harvw (OP)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:01:49 AM

what you call "bull run" in altcoin market has always been the same, every single altcoin gets pumped with a couple of exceptions. the last pumping season was the season of ICOs and consequently the platform tokens such as ether that people were forced to buy got the biggest pumps.

next time will not be any different either. every single altcoin will get pumped with exception of certain groups (which we don't know which one yet now) will get bigger pumps. last time it was platform tokens but next one it will be something new.

maybe privacy coins this time?

Very true! I completely forgot about platform tokens and ICOs.

What about STOs and MimbleWimble. Does anyone think these may gain some ground during the next bullrun?

The beginning of a new era.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 11:09:19 AM

Make me think of the next bitcoin ? or bitcoin like cryptocurrency that will going to hit in the future. Privacy coins are important when it comes to anonymity since some are prefers not to compromised their identity which is logically right. I don't expect bull run this year on any coins, i think of less volatile market up to next year.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:35:17 AM

Make me think of the next bitcoin ? or bitcoin like cryptocurrency that will going to hit in the future. Privacy coins are important when it comes to anonymity since some are prefers not to compromised their identity which is logically right. I don't expect bull run this year on any coins, i think of less volatile market up to next year.
i think private coins will be useless while government already legalize cryptocurrency.no one could hidden their asset in this market although using private coins.somedaya cryptoexchanges will collaborate with government.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 11:38:57 AM

İ do not predict a bull run soon, when we analyse the loop of market. There should be an accumulation period, in my opinion not less than 6 months but no longer 2 year.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:43:46 AM

Well, as far as bull trend is concerned i think mostly it is driven by massive volumes that are missing nowadays and i think it is good for the longterm growth of the market i mean steady growth is better than pump and dumps and for that cryptos should resolve the current issues related to scalability and regulation amd then adoption is the next step for massive growth.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:49:13 AM

really. why don't i remember this then? Cheesy

i remember that there was some hype only for a short amount of time about privacy coins but that didn't really go anywhere. we had the ZCash and OnionCoin for a while but it didn't last.
then ever since the spam attack against bitcoin began in 2017 a lot of altcoins started advertising themselves as "solving bitcoin scaling problems" but ever since ethereum failed miserably with cryptokitties and its fees shot through the roof into 2 digits dollars people gave up on that hype too.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:51:51 AM

really. why don't i remember this then? Cheesy

i remember that there was some hype only for a short amount of time about privacy coins but that didn't really go anywhere. we had the ZCash and OnionCoin for a while but it didn't last.
then ever since the spam attack against bitcoin began in 2017 a lot of altcoins started advertising themselves as "solving bitcoin scaling problems" but ever since ethereum failed miserably with cryptokitties and its fees shot through the roof into 2 digits dollars people gave up on that hype too.

The last bull season actually affected the whole market deeply. The price for all coins from A to Z rose considerably. Obviously almost every type of project had risen. I think the bull will be more effective and the price of all altcoins will increase. But If I choose one, I may choose AI project. I think they are mirroring the future for us.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:59:40 AM

Anonymity indeed as most of the people who believes and support bitcoin or other crypto loves being anonymous and with how decentralizations
did well, the things is, with more adoptions coming from government recognitions it's also cater the numbers of actual coins that will circulate so
chances for the price being hype right after many investors start to buy and hold.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 12:43:15 PM

I don't even know that the trend for the last bull run is on privacy and scalability coin, Which bullrun do you mean? I am really interested to see your source and data.
The thing is I don't even see any bull run since the market falling in early 2017, all I see is red-bear market, and also some bulltraps occurs. You might need to redefine your "bull-run" term man.

Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:44:06 PM

The bullish market only requires bitcoin to grow, once bitcoin starts to grow the entire market will be focused on growth. I think so.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:55:34 PM

There is no any positive sign of bull run as the market is still looks like a dump, these Alts make some noises as the price increases very rarely. We are still in bearish trend and it's better to hodl our asset's and wait patiently until the market turns green.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:31:26 PM

I think privacy coins would be in trend in the upcoming bull run too and its normal as cryptocurrency means privacy and coins like zcash,Monero,DeepOnion  would be there and coins must try make faster transactions than visa or MasterCard and have more features as possible and use blockchain for that features like DeepOnion do with DeepVault for example.

Let's hope for this, yes I guess privacy coins like zcash, Monero, are getting opportunity and let this new coins move forward and show a new trend to the public and highlight their potential, also when it comes to transactions it needs to Improve its technology and move to the next level.

terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:41:22 PM

Those coins that will have a great partnership with either smart phone companies or telecoms.
Those coins that will have their own use.
This is going to be the trend for this year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:44:47 PM

We are still far from bull from what the chart is showing. And meanwhile, it is bitcoin that is likely to lead the growth before other coins can fellow.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: