Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:34:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hiring] Personal Assistant ($100-$150 p/w) (Bounty management/writing/design)  (Read 210 times)
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:08:36 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2019, 09:10:16 AM by Parodium

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a personal assistant, tasks will be mostly general blockchain related tasks, including (but not limited to) the following:

1. Researching specific niches or producing basic research reports
2. Posting on and building mine or my agency's social media profiles
3. Writing basic content, producing basic graphics such as memes and banners
4. Managing bounty spreadsheets and handling issues
5. Participating in a variety of projects

We do not have a huge budget, so we are mostly targeting these positions towards those living in countries with a lower cost of living, such as Ukraine, Russia, India, Indonesia, and the Philippines etc.

This is a long term position, payment will be made weekly in cryptocurrencies such as USDT, BTC or ETH. We expect 30-50 hours of work per week depending on your skill and experience, salary is $100-$150 per week depending on the strength of the candidate and number of hours worked.

The ideal candidate for this position will be quite well rounded, having excellent English skills and be capable of writing in fluent English. None of the tasks are particularly challenging but may be problematic for those without writing experience.

To apply for the job please send your LinkedIn profile or your CV, as well as a brief description of your experience with writing and working within the blockchain industry. If you have a writing and/or design portfolio, please include that also as I will favor those with writing and design experience. If you have a large social media following that you built yourself, please include the link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: