Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:21:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Factors to consider before joining paid signature campaigns.  (Read 2781 times)
Abbatty

Activity: 131
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 11:55:21 AM

Talking on the number of posts to be made, I think that area is a very important one and it could be of help in cutting down poor quality posts, 15 posts could be an unheal task for some,and they would have no choice but to drop numerous one liners to meet up, for others it may not
So before joining, the best thing to do is to go through the rules of the campaign and make sure the post requirements suits you, both based on your knowledge and time you have per day.
I totally agree with you, this factor is a very important one to consider before joining a campaign. I know somehow who engaged in a campaign and the campaign requires him to make at least 5 post from the gambling section, and he is not much of a sport person but he engaged in the post because of the money to be paid out in the campaign. He ends up making a very low quality post in the gambling section just to meet up with the post count, if the campaign had require him to post maybe 2times from the gambling section he would have at least been able to come up with a better quality post than that of 5.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: