Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What new categories of bounty would you like to see?  (Read 853 times)
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:19:21 AM

We are preparing for our ICO launch and I would like to take a step further and engage the existing and upcoming bounty-hunters with a personal question.

When you participate in a bounty programme it normally offers the classic categories: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signature, Translation and some sort of content creation.

Is there a new kind of bounty you would like to pursue?

How about you add a new paymentethod for your bounty, say the one where you pay participants in stable coins on a weekly bases based on their activities. Talking about bounty category, there should be creative campaigns and ambassador campaigns as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:46:21 AM

I am only interested in bitcointalk signature campaign. And I hope your bounty can be paid by ETH or BTC, it will become very hot and great in the current market.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:36:31 AM

No matter what categories, the main thing is that payment would be successful, in successful tokens with good outputs!
You are right buddy because if payments are not made the bounty is of no use.. I was also wondering what if the allocation initially was 100k$, upon distribution of bounty rewards it's valued at 20k I would always prefer payment in stable coins as they don't depreciate that much in value unlike ICOs this days.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:22:06 AM

No matter what categories, the main thing is that payment would be successful, in successful tokens with good outputs!
You are right buddy because if payments are not made the bounty is of no use.. I was also wondering what if the allocation initially was 100k$, upon distribution of bounty rewards it's valued at 20k I would always prefer payment in stable coins as they don't depreciate that much in value unlike ICOs this days.
This is so much agreeable, since lately many bounty campaign reward has so little value, if compared with the effort that any bounty participant has been done, the reward is so much not worth it.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:28:17 AM

Maybe what I want to go to is the translation category. Translation, in my opinion, is very important and not easily accepted in every Bounty. And the most important thing for every project we follow can make money.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:32:53 AM

Actually, there are so many bounties I would like to see, especially the bounty where I got paid by ethereum or bitcoin, it would be so much interesting rather than nowadays bounty.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:39:37 AM

We are preparing for our ICO launch and I would like to take a step further and engage the existing and upcoming bounty-hunters with a personal question.

When you participate in a bounty programme it normally offers the classic categories: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signature, Translation and some sort of content creation.

If i can choose maybe too much bounty type not really good because allocation for each campaign maybe reduced.  Grin And there are nothing else that can spread information about crypto effectively.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:18:26 AM

Signature campaigns are still my favorite, and I think it's very effective to promote a project.
and for all categories it seems enough, because all social media platforms are currently used to promote the ICO project, what if it makes it more interesting? for example limiting the number of participants for Facebook and Twitter, especially if you pay participants using ETH or BTC, I think it will attract many people to promote your project, and they work more passionately.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 10:41:29 AM

As we have all known there is not special again bounty campaign, at least before you start any project should have carryout more research and known much about cryptocurrency. The main thing you can add is to improve the system of payment for  bounty hunter.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:43:27 AM

for the type of gift all must be the same, there is no other, but better is when the payment for the bounty hunter is better and better done every week, and surely the bounty hunter will be very excited, the weigh is done at the end.
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:21:21 AM

I get annoyed by the weekly reports. I have no time to waste time sending them.
I participated in the Securypto campaign, and I liked that any new information, including information about the transfer of tokens to the wallet, came to me by mail. This approach is located.
Well, the most important thing is payment. When for many months of work the project pays 2-5 dollars, it is insulting. Need a decent payment!
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:45:15 AM

In my opinion, if you want to launch the ICO, you better add the type of category in the gift program that is linkedin. Because many people also use linkedin. therefore linkedin can also promote ICO.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:30:06 PM

And I think you have already mentioned it all, for now, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signature, Translation is all good and all it takes for a successful ICO, but one more thing you need to put into consideration is to ensure your project Is viable and your teams are strong and have credible records which I believe you have looked into.

We are looking forward to read your whitepaper and also participate in your ICO launch, kindly also ensure your bounty hunters who will work hard to promote your project are promptly paid.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:15:32 PM

I think content bounty should be in your priority! Therefore I also think a weekly ETH/BTC paying will be helpful. At this moment many bounty campaigns are paying weekly through their own tokens, that is not enough helpful I think. Bounty hunter wants their hard work's rewards, so if you pay them weekly in ETH then your project will get a good crowd and there will be no fear of token dump by the bounty hunter.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:31:58 AM

I do not know a new kind of bounty either, but it would be a great thing to be paid weekly or every 14 days in eth. Such a bounty would certainly be something special and would certainly appeal to many people.
Paying bounty hunters on a weekly or bi-weekly basis is not realistic. Too much work for the ICO team. But payment on a monthly basis, especially in those projects where ICOs last four to six, and even more than a month, is quite realistic. In some ICO projects, they do. It would also be nice if half of the funds were paid in new tokens, and the other half were in ethereum.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 02:56:16 AM

So far, signatures have always been the main one because they always get the most token allocations from others. but there are categories that are as good as signatures, namely articles.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:07:56 AM

I think few other categories of bounty will not going to help but to just divide the accumulation of tokens, it is much better to focus on the best ones such as Facebook, Twitter, youtube, and bitcointalk forum, that will going to be more efficient.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:20:22 AM

Strange that you're asking which campaign we would like to be added when it should be you who should know where to market your ICO. Anyway, some are already promoting on instagram and linkedin.

Others have Reddit and blogs/Youtube in their bounties as well.

IMO, I think that bounty projects should be more mindful on how to campaign is managed, rather than just adding more categories. What I don't like about some bounty campaigns is how it just generates a lot of noise. Its annoying and the project doesn't get properly promoted anyway. Most become spam because of how bounty hunters are trying to maximize their profit.

I am actually fine with the current platforms, I would rather appreciate if the team can have clear bounty rules from the beginning instead of putting "we reserve the right to change......." and then just insert new rules in the end.

I think it's within their right to be able to change the rules however its unfair when they sometimes abuse it.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:26:47 AM

I think few other categories of bounty will not going to help but to just divide the accumulation of tokens, it is much better to focus on the best ones such as Facebook, Twitter, youtube, and bitcointalk forum, that will going to be more efficient.
I think we should just focus on bitcointalk and twitter. These are the two best platforms for us to promote a new project. Facebook is the worst place for us to advertise

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:43:40 AM

I will be fine with bounty projects that can control dumpers as far as I get paid in the end ,they either pay hunters in usdt or ETH or even bitcoin and only let investors buy tokens of the ICO so that price won't suffer from dumps but the best category of bounty is still signature but some projects pays low % to signature campaign and Facebook or twitter gets the highest % percentage
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: