Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 09:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with BareBone L3+ ASIC hashboards SD cards?  (Read 168 times)
myrononthego (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:33:32 PM

Hello everybody!

Ok so heres the Project.

I got 8 ASCI L3+ hashboards and 4 controllers from Ali. Im planning to insert them into a mineral Oil box with cooler to cool them but im getting ahead of myself. My problem is I am completely new to ASIC mining and have been mining with GPU's for about 4 months now. The control cards did not come with SD cards. I know how to get into them via IP but what my question is. How big should the SD card be and what should be on it. I know how to flash the controller and i have done that but im not sure what to do about the SD card and what needs to be on there. Also can I test the unit with just 1 hashboard to see if it works?

If there is a topic on this then please send my to the right place. If not I could really use your help.

Thanks so much for your time and looking forward in getting this project up and running
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:20:00 PM

There is a complete guide in flashing the l3+ aSIC in Bitmain support and I think you need to put firmware inside the SD card in order to flash the miner with SD card 
You can follow the guide from this link https://support.bitmain.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000216034-L3-L3-and-L3-Control-Board-Program-Recovery

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
myrononthego (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:11:03 AM

Thank you! I had it flashed with the new L3+ firmware and its up tested and running. Next will be the mineral cooling. Thank you for the helpful link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: