Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese rating cryptocurrency  (Read 784 times)
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:21:28 PM

What was surprising about that list is that it has privacy coins in it. For a country that likes to control everything they should not be listing monero or anything similar, even though it is a great coin Wink
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:31:12 PM

Honestly a friend shown me the  news on  the ranking last week and I think the list is very controversial. It raises a lot of questions to be asked  since the positions of some major coins raises eyebrows. Nevertheless, China is a strong force as a country when it comes to cryptocurrencies hence one  may easily conclude that  they did it favour them.
We questioned a lot cause nobody is expecting to be like that, and there is a huge changes of its rank if we compared into coinmarketcap rankings. We're not taking into this that could affect our trust cause we all just looking for coinmarketcap rating as a legit and not following with chinese rating though.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:37:46 PM

Many people do not believe what Chinese government can bring to the global economies. I have been many times in controversial debates with them. Personally, I believe that China can impact the global economy very much as it is a huge influencer. The ratings that they release is good information for accomplishing better results for businesses that are in fond of these ratings.
Or maybe all they want is to make more profit, so they are promoting a coin that's different from bitcoin in order for people to buy it and grow its price. You never know what's in their mind so all we can do is make predictions about why are they rating cryptocurrencies this way.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:58:06 AM

I do not know exactly what it is. But we should consider how far China is about cryptocurrency. At least I know last year Chinese new year had affected the price a lot and if it is related to these issues, I guess it should be taken into consideration.
China is a country with a giant economy, so whatever policies and business people in China will greatly affect the world economy. crypto is strongly influenced by the Chinese economy, if China supports and wants to use crypto for all trading activities, it can be ensured that the crypto value will rise.

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 04:45:29 AM

China is the largest mining site in the world, but there are several ways to analyze a project or currency for investment, but it is a factor that helps in decision making! Note: there may be certain manipulations of information, always analyze more than one source!
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:15:02 AM

China is the largest mining site in the world, but there are several ways to analyze a project or currency for investment, but it is a factor that helps in decision making! Note: there may be certain manipulations of information, always analyze more than one source!

Its true china is have largest mining in the world and right now many crypto project from china. I think in next few years, china can take advantages from crypto market and hopely china government untight regulation about bitcoin and cryptocurrency
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:47:56 PM

Honestly, I do not believe that Chinese see this ranking as legit at all.

If it was really ranked this way in the eyes of chines businessman that invest into crypto than I would say this list has an importance to it and we should care because after all china is a big market anywhere in the world after USA and its important to listen to what Chinese people have to say about crypto but the difference between listening to Chinese and china is big.

If you listen to Chinese people you basically care about the second biggest market in the world but if you listen to china you are just listening an authocratic tryanny that is ruling over peoples lives with an iron fist and caring about not the people but the propaganda of that government. Hence this list has no weight in on Chinese peoples thoughts.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:04:47 PM

Well the rating could be a good resource as reference for investments. I think they are not doing to become bias in the views of others especially if the coin that tops is their own. But consider as well where these coins are evaluated in terms of usage. If this coins are evaluated based on their own local use then the possibility that it is impartial could be big because we might not know how the other coins are popular in some part of the world. So I guess you have to do a lot of research. Anyway that can serve as a good reference as well.

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:29:52 PM

What does the compilation of the Chinese cryptocurrency rating mean and is it worth considering when investing?

I also know the rating of china and i was very surprised that some strange projects were listed very high. That's why I don't think the rating list is very helpful. The people who made this rating don't seem to know the background history of some cryptocurrencys/projects. So I would never rely on this rating list and use other sources if i needed a list of cryptocurrency ratings.  Smiley
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:21:09 PM

As per Chinese rating, we can see Eos is their top priority coin followed by eth and neo so Chinese are keenly investing in Eos based projects
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:22:10 PM

As for now it does not matter at all, People are already sick and tired of the Chinese being the center whenever it comes to factors of crypto being hyped. It takes more than just Chinese approval for an entire cyrpto network to be pump again. Every person in the whole world have their own rating for their top cryptos, but one things for sure, if you choose one it should come from your heart or else you will end up blaming others for your lost.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:54:30 PM

I do not know exactly what it is. But we should consider how far China is about cryptocurrency. At least I know last year Chinese new year had affected the price a lot and if it is related to these issues, I guess it should be taken into consideration.
China is a country with a giant economy, so whatever policies and business people in China will greatly affect the world economy. crypto is strongly influenced by the Chinese economy, if China supports and wants to use crypto for all trading activities, it can be ensured that the crypto value will rise.
Yes, it’s very important to consider how dear china holds cryptocurrency and lets not be too quick to react or make conclusions on a one sourced news. Though based on the ranking one will be quick to assume s favoritism played out largely however like you have mentioned if China can give their full support to cryptocurrency and begin to accept crypto for all trading activities, it would go a long way to adding value to all crypto currencies and of which Bitcoin will not be left out.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:06:37 PM

Of course there is manipulate, anything that has to do with cryptocurrency in Chinese, know that their government is involved. They countries everything so thus type of rating makes no sense.  And any reasonable investors shouldn't even consider it for.  All else the person in ready to have their investment and funds  being controlled too. 
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:22:42 PM

Yes, Chinese is good at business and handling money. They can easily manage any project and be successful at any time. The Chinese ratings are more big deal than the other reviews because they know what will benefit in the near future. Check the ratings of the Chinese platforms and the value of it in the exchanges, it's very high and very productive.

That's there's a lot of collaboration between west and china so we should include their ratings even though their personality is poor.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:44:12 PM

@OP, did you mean this? https://news.bitcoin.com/china-crypto-rankings-bitcoin/
Well... when you see Ripple ranks above BTC, you shouldn't take this research seriously.
Your words are true. Do not trust any news coming from bitcoin.com and Roger Ver.
This classification is old and has been circulating among blogs since the middle of last year so I can not find that any change in the current situation only more of FUD.

I agree. All this kind of news are fake unless it really happens not only in China but all over the world most especially to cryptocurrency friendly countries. We should not be affected by these FUD because there are big players out there that are trying to manipulate the market situation and we all know that already ever since we get in here. If we are taking this research seriously it will just just give stress into our peaceful minds.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:00:44 AM

What does the compilation of the Chinese cryptocurrency rating mean and is it worth considering when investing?
if there is already a rating, I think that cryptocurrency chosen by China is good, advice from me choose cryptocurrency that goes into the top 10 and look at the coin, look for coins that are worth investing in such as volatility and trading volume which is quite good , but you also have to choose a good exchange with the coin you choose.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:31:24 AM

if there is already a rating, I think that cryptocurrency chosen by China is good, advice from me choose cryptocurrency that goes into the top 10 and look at the coin, look for coins that are worth investing in such as volatility and trading volume which is quite good , but you also have to choose a good exchange with the coin you choose.
China really influenced the development of crypto, I think it would be wise to consider the news that happened from China, because many bitcoiners came from there. therefore I agree to select the highest ranking coin to invest
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:23:32 AM

I don't think the Chinese cryptocurrency rating really have any thing to do when considering to invest because it base on they own analysis of the whole cryptocurrency market in they region and at that they rating may not be %100 an investment guide. What you should consider before making investment is the viability of the commodity you want to invest in and not rating.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:28:58 AM

I don't think the Chinese cryptocurrency rating really have any thing to do when considering to invest because it base on they own analysis of the whole cryptocurrency market in they region and at that they rating may not be %100 an investment guide. What you should consider before making investment is the viability of the commodity you want to invest in and not rating.

Agree, but it can used by investor as second opinion. Every investor have different ways when they decide to make investment and i dont think that rating affecting their decision. Perhaps its just about the technology or about for bussiness purpose
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:04:56 AM

Chinese is the greatest country have the first time support how bitcoin and altcoin become famous and many investor buy bitcoin, after Chinese banned bitcoin price is drop but now have back to higher again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: