Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market correction before bull run  (Read 924 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:09:58 AM

In my view, market correction happens after each bull run. This is when investors begin to cash out when enough profit has been made from the rise in price. The sell orders outweighs the buy orders - the reason why the price comes down eventually. If the correction stage becomes very intense, thus when the dip in price becomes huge, people begin to panic sell and the price goes down further. This is what caused the long bear market after the December, 2017 bull run.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richardeames

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:14:53 AM

The cryptocurrency market is presently in a correction stage, correcting its prices because of the massive bull run that happened late 2017 and the correction period is always longer than the increase period. Veteran's in the market understand this very well and are focused on buying the bottoms but the newbies are the ones complaining and nagging about the market prices.

I heard from experienced trader (Peter brandt) that when an asset fail its parabolic move, it will inevitable goes to correct at least 80% from ATH. But i am  worrying about that because as long as crypto progressing in tech, use case, regulation and market participants (fundamental) prince will follow.
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:32:47 AM

for me the market still has the opportunity to reach the highest increase again in 2017 but I don't know it will happen in 2019 or the following years, it's just that I am always optimistic that price movements in the market will not go down. forever and of course there are times when the market can recover and prices can rise again.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:34:20 AM

But the problem is, where is the bottom price for Bitcoin? And when are we going to see a correction on the upper side?
Nobody really know. We can only watch at what is going to happen.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:53:08 AM

But the problem is, where is the bottom price for Bitcoin? And when are we going to see a correction on the upper side?
Nobody really know. We can only watch at what is going to happen.
Indeed, at the moment we all can only see where the price movement will go, because in my opinion at this point the price of bitcoin can be said to have been very low, but sometimes prices cannot be predicted correctly, so I have not yet focused on trading, I look forward to lower prices.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:05:05 AM

I don’t blame these newbies because they are not familiar with crypto market and most of them got caught buying at ATH or suffering 50% to 70% losses. The feeling sucks when you are seeing your assets depreciating every day.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:08:08 AM

I would not say anything has been corrected on the crypto currency market
We have merely witness a massive input of volume to just manipulate the marker and cause a pump and dump in prices of the tokens

The only delisted or dead projects at the moment are runaway scams project
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:15:58 AM

In general, I am very surprised why the crypto market has not yet begun to grow. All the prerequisites for this are created. More than 110 countries in the world are allowed to accept Bitcoin, crypto-free fiat-accepting structures have been created, trading volumes reached peak levels in 2017–2018, large banking conglomerates are implemented blockchain technologies, a number of countries have tested introducing cryptocurrencies at the official level. There are many more positive changes in the crypto sphere. I think the growth of BTC as well as other cryptocurrencies is not far off.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:24:27 AM

I think that the market correction will not end for a long time, well, at least not this year, of course there will be changes, but not significant, but the next year and the next one can bring a lot of news and I hope joyful ones.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:50:55 AM

This is true. But most people do not want to study the market and its principles. Everyone just wants to make money on the growth of cryptocurrencies and do not know how to be patient when there is a correction. Between these periods there is a difficult and laborious work, developers tirelessly continue to develop their projects, new tools are created, agreements are concluded. It's time to figure that out.

erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 10:56:46 AM

I don't think the bull will come anytime soon. 2019 will be the same as 2018 I think. There will be no rise in the market. I intend to wait patiently this year. I will spend this year preserving my accumulation.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:01:59 AM

now that I see the market in a downward correction condition , there is no sign that makes sure the bull run will come , because the price of all cypto coins is longer down than up

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 11:06:23 AM

This is a favorite pastime for beginners to grumble at everything and blame everyone for their failures except themselves. But if before you start investing to study the market and think about your action plan, then investing will be an opportunity for you to multiply your funds. Cryptocurrencies are still at the initial stage of their development and give us a chance to buy coins at a low price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:12:19 AM

2018 is the year of improvement in cryptocurrency, investors and developers learn to understand cryptocurrency charts after bullrun at the end of December 2017, in my opinion this 2019 market will be very different from 2018, the market will be more easily observed, and will be more stable, which investors and developers will be more careful in managing the project, I believe 2019 is a stable year for crypto users.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:22:28 AM

Market correction should happen first before another bull run occurs, there was a huge number of people coming in the market, because of the massive promotion of cryptocurrency and people wants to buy as many coins as they can, and whales are dumping them coins.
We are in the correction pahes for too long time so now time for another big run I hope.I don't think people are coming to invest on new crypto projects due to their promotions but the smaller drops gets joined and will make a big ocean by days passes through the hype created but it is actually not the good growth of crypto market,only people who know what is bitcoin then invest on it will stay here at any situation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:35:53 AM

I don’t blame these newbies because they are not familiar with crypto market and most of them got caught buying at ATH or suffering 50% to 70% losses. The feeling sucks when you are seeing your assets depreciating every day.
At this point, I've noticed that altcoins are starting to become more stable, and the price is either rising or resistant to falling. I think that beginners need to enter the market, but to buy coins and tokens gradually so as not to run the risks . In General, I have a positive attitude to this situation in the cryptocurrency market.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:37:06 AM

2018 is the year of improvement in cryptocurrency, investors and developers learn to understand cryptocurrency charts after bullrun at the end of December 2017, in my opinion this 2019 market will be very different from 2018, the market will be more easily observed, and will be more stable, which investors and developers will be more careful in managing the project, I believe 2019 is a stable year for crypto users.
As we observed, there is no huge fluctuation occurs since January and hopefully it would sustain until the year end. Though we are still in volatility but it can easily to manage our investment if there is no huge fluctuations happen.
Yes, might this year will be different from previous years and it is quite good to see it now growing slowly rather to be in a rush.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 11:42:29 AM

Well that bull run had gone too far and because of that the bearish market is taking so much long. Btw the correction is a good thing but this length correction will hurt.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:24:32 PM

We are on the stage of longest correction and the only way to escape this scenario is to wait. It would be better if you just trade actively to multiply the number of your holdings for a larger profit when the bull run comes. It may take time but will be worth it. Just go with the flow and trade wisely, you will surely never miss the train if you just keep yourself updated with technical and fundamental results.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:36:59 PM

To be honest, it seems to me that nothing will change. I think that cryptocurrency prices will inevitably fall and today prices are still very high. Therefore, it seems to me that all this will be very seriously adjusted. Sorry for the honesty.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: