Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 01:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[ANN] 🔴BlastX [⭐Exchange Coin] [MN]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 1085 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:42:03 PM

TimeTeller the information will be update it after the exchange will be up and running . Also KYD is palnned , so don't worry about that

So you will disclose the information of your team members also and provide their real photos?
Those caricatures will not earn you credibility so better publish your real ones if you are sincere in establishing your exchange in the market.
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:03:51 AM

Are you going to trust your funds on an exchange having team members with caricature faces?

And I believe the exchange is not up? When you go to their trading page, it shows 404 error.
Ya team anonim very sad i don't think this project will succes and then I do not think so they hard work on the every day. Until right now website no update
Torobel

Activity: 88
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:36:29 AM

kucinggarong66 , if we don't work on the project then why do you think we try to add more services for the coin , and if you check discord we are always there when any community member has a problem , we recently launched a masternode monitor platform , and we have other services in plan for future 
Torobel

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:36:21 AM

TimeTeller the information will be update it after the exchange will be up and running . Also KYD is palnned , so don't worry about that

So you will disclose the information of your team members also and provide their real photos?
Those caricatures will not earn you credibility so better publish your real ones if you are sincere in establishing your exchange in the market.

If you go on our discord  , you will see some of us have there real photo, I am F1orin , also half of the community have my facebook , so we are not that much anonymous as some people say , when exchange will be up and running we will update our info as well
Degeneraal

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:00:47 AM

Are you going to trust your funds on an exchange having team members with caricature faces?

And I believe the exchange is not up? When you go to their trading page, it shows 404 error.
Ya team anonim very sad i don't think this project will succes and then I do not think so they hard work on the every day. Until right now website no update

That is true, but there is  the other side of the road...I trust them. I know FLorin from other projects, I know Zio from other projects so i think they will upload their exchange soon as possible.

Ethereum or other projects are still populair and they delayed a lot of times. Still it is populair and it is a matter of time.

Dont forget it is hard to make a new exchange. If you can do it faster, show me.
Torobel

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:18:09 AM

Here is my real face  Smiley As i said before i am F1orin
Torobel

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:20:12 PM

Beta BlastExchange will be released soon ...stay tunned  Cool
Torobel

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:30:17 AM

BlastExchange is in beta version , please do not create accounts and do not deposit yet https://beta.blastexchange.com/trading/ethbtc
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:12:10 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 03:01:26 PM by Larsinist

----Masternode hosting----

The hosting platform is soon ready, join our discord for more info

For hosting a Masternode, all you need is 10 usd in Blast coins, and when you want to sell your node, you get the deposit back, so its (FREE HOSTING)

More info will come really soon!!

Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:04:11 PM

----Masternode hosting----

Some info, about how to use the platform

More info will come really soon!!
gossipcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 01:04:53 AM

Some infos will come soon... 09-2019 the last post... maybe soon is until 09-2020...

Stake_and_Nodes

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 08:53:03 AM

I'm proud to announce that BSTX got listed on Stake and Nodes, the unique Masternode Quality check.

Check it out now: https://StakeandNodes.net
mrquackquack

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 08:00:52 PM

Any news or development on the project?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: