Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask me anything about online marketing  (Read 296 times)
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:35:15 AM

In telegram? How is it done to get many people? Because if you start adding too many, the telegram account may begin to ban. Are there people willing to join channels? and how do they meet? or that if you have to pay for it ..
Im trying to contribute to him. As I noticed those telegram group owners are using such campaigns to invite people they were saying that they have extra bonuses and people will come to their telegram group link. In that case, group owners will not be banned from inviting many people. It is like people are going to their group to join.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flyingduck2K (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:33:18 AM

In telegram? How is it done to get many people? Because if you start adding too many, the telegram account may begin to ban. Are there people willing to join channels? and how do they meet? or that if you have to pay for it ..

I see 2 and a half ways
:
1. create a website and build links to directories in your field (telegram and your niche related ones)
and/or
2. Pay for shoutouts in relevant telegram groups

and depending on your niche you could do Instagram ads to your group.

Im trying to contribute to him. As I noticed those telegram group owners are using such campaigns to invite people they were saying that they have extra bonuses and people will come to their telegram group link. In that case, group owners will not be banned from inviting many people. It is like people are going to their group to join.
spamming is never a good option. like i've said above, shoutouts seem to be very cost-effective.

I see so from the very start, I should know all of this.

I think as a beginner I find this too much to know, is this already the most basic?

yeah, that's pretty basic stuff. Like I've said, the best option to learn is to create a simple site and try each step of what I've written.
SEO basically just comes down to on page & off page work. it's all text and metrics. no rocket science.
You can pm me anytime if you have any specific questions or anything.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:55:09 AM

Facebook ads is such a great tool to reach your desired markets, they can easily direct your ads/marketing to the suitable markets for your products. Unfortunately, FB ads are now expensive than before. So what are your thoughts on it?
Flyingduck2K (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:30:07 PM

Facebook ads is such a great tool to reach your desired markets, they can easily direct your ads/marketing to the suitable markets for your products. Unfortunately, FB ads are now expensive than before. So what are your thoughts on it?

PPC is definitely costly but well worth it when you know what to do. Be prepared to have deep pockets to test the waters.
STM-forum and fb ad buyers group on facebook are good sources. Make sure you take note on everything you read as "mistakes" sometimes can cost you a yearly 3rdworld-country salary x)
What are you thinking to do with fb ads?
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:19:39 AM

Marketing via FB ads, if you have any online store and you want to market the products you are selling specifically to the FB users.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:06:29 AM

I am sure of the tools that can help with marketing, but I have never used the services, because I am still confused as to which platform is a good service for marketing my products.
if anyone can help me this can be better to be a reference for me.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
vyaparmantraadvertisingco

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:51:31 AM

I want to know about how I improve my website rank on google.
Forlifelong

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 07:11:55 AM

What would be an effective marketing tool/strategy for a newbie affiliate marketer?
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:38:53 PM

Hey buddy,

How I can use capitalism to get some money? Beginning to start up my own bitcoin hashing farm.

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Flyingduck2K (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:05:29 PM

Marketing via FB ads, if you have any online store and you want to market the products you are selling specifically to the FB users.
[/quote]

Depending on your niche google ads/google shopping could be a good option as well.
but like i've said, have good pockets and make sure you have good tracking software like redtrack or clickmagick.

Hey buddy,

How I can use capitalism to get some money? Beginning to start up my own bitcoin hashing farm.

i'm somewhat confused by this message. what are you trying to say? x)

What would be an effective marketing tool/strategy for a newbie affiliate marketer?

Longterm, i'd say listbuilding and authority sites.
shorterm, parasites and bh seo.

I need to create a lot of facebook accounts for my social media marketing project and can you advice a proper proxy provider. Would https://proxy-seller.com/ be a good option?

Never used them. Try to research them on google. Otherwise, start slow and scale accordingly.

I want to know about how I improve my website rank on google.

2 things:
Onpage optimization
Use yoast, otherwise check your site with onpage checker tools and adjust accordingly

Offpage optimization
Go with guestposts, press releases, blogs and social signals.
I've written somewhere before this post about it a few times.
I'll open my service for guestposts here soon, lmk if this would interest you and i'll hook u up with a discount.

I am sure of the tools that can help with marketing, but I have never used the services, because I am still confused as to which platform is a good service for marketing my products.
if anyone can help me this can be better to be a reference for me.

i'm sure i can help you. PM me with the details, please.
cheers!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: