Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe bull market is coming?  (Read 32369 times)
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:45:33 AM

For many of us, only this faith keeps us here.
What will happen to mining is not so important if there are enough nodes.
And the bull market will still come. Even if it will be in five years Grin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maglowie

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:15:57 AM

Much as I wanted to believe that bull run is coming,  crypto news and market movement showed otherwise.  People said that if the   ETF will be approved, that's the time we can see positive movement in the cryptocurrency  market.  For the meantime,  we will just have to keep our  faith in cryptocurrency and hope that the problem with the ETF will be resolve soon and any other hindrance can be overcome and the market will rise again and have excitement soon.

Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:24:29 AM

it looks like Bullrun will also be coming soon, let's wait and let's see what happens with the currency to come. Hopefully for us the crypto currency growth will also recover soon.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:52:51 AM

it looks like Bullrun will also be coming soon, let's wait and let's see what happens with the currency to come. Hopefully for us the crypto currency growth will also recover soon.
The market is quite stable in February. And I also think that bulls may appear soon, in April or May. It's a great time to start bull run.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:53:42 AM

I think bulls must come, and this will give new hope to the community.
We all still believe that the bull is back and provides many benefits for those who can take this opportunity.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:38:58 AM

We all still believe that the bull is back and provides many benefits for those who can take this opportunity.
Perhaps the real growth of the cryptocurrency market may happen in the near future, since so many analysts say so. Nevertheless, it is best to invest today you are the highest rated coins, since other projects may have a lot of problems in their development.
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:34:14 PM

I really believe that the market will later experience an increase. even though there is currently no major change from the future, people will look back on the market will develop
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:39:16 PM

I do not know if it is really coming but I believe that one day it will happen, nobody knows when, but it will. There are some signs that cryptocurrencies are not dead: whales are cumulating cryptocurrencies, new whales are joinin cryptomarkets, adoption is growing, blockchain discovers new use cases.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:50:32 PM

Better to hold cryptos because I believe bull run will happen again, and you should not invest in cloud mining most of them are scam.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:40:39 PM

Recently some positive news and frequent promotions from some platforms make me think if the bull market is on the way.
The water period in southwest of China starts from March and believe hundreds thousands of machines will be re-opened to join the mining, meanwhile the mining difficulty will definitely rise sharply.
Besides, many cloud mining platforms are moving these days: bitdeer, hashnest, genesis mining, cryptouniverse, bitdeer is the most active one, giving away gifts, coupons, even starting other crypto mining except bitcoin.

I'm not sure if it's a real bull, but seems we need to decide which is better for us : hold cryptos or put them in mining again. Is it a repeat situation of 2015??

I believe that the bull market is coming but no one knows when. It would come and might give us a good profit so we better start investing so that we'll gain a good profit in the future. It's just a matter of when.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:20:55 PM

Better to hold cryptos because I believe bull run will happen again, and you should not invest in cloud mining most of them are scam.
The fact is that today there is a lot of fraud in the cryptocurrency market and it is realistic to determine where the real unpromising project is, And where the deception is very difficult. If you take into account Cloud Mining, then you need to have the tools to analyze Whether to trust or not.
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:14:21 PM

I've been in this market since 2016. We had a really long bear season. He is still alive. Now a new page needs to be opened. I think the future of a period when direct investments are made by corporate firms.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:55:48 PM

the market is slowly in creasing every day . it is still hope for a lower price , but I think that a new bullish trend will soon begin ..
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:06:42 PM

"Must come"
It will come if it's already there, we can't predict when it will but it will come, like that right?

We all want to see and believe that the bulls are coming very soon. It's more of that we need to be increase a bit of our patience until looking at it. I know that everyone is getting annoyed on how long it should take before seeing the bulls.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:20:10 PM

I don't know. I am confused and this behavior is totally unfamiliar to me. I expected BTC to hit $5k on the recent bump and it got dumped. Don't know what happened. And I don't think it's going to have a bullrun soon.
confidence and patience are the most important factors in investing with crypto currencies and the future of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself with our belief that crypto currencies will continue to grow
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:31:53 PM

I don't know. I am confused and this behavior is totally unfamiliar to me. I expected BTC to hit $5k on the recent bump and it got dumped. Don't know what happened. And I don't think it's going to have a bullrun soon.
we cannot predict the development of crypto currencies and know in the future but confidence and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies and the development of crypto currencies depending on investors
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:38:35 PM

I always believe in bull run but the question is do you have the patience to wait for it? Can you able to hold on to your digital assets for long until the bull run arrives? Sometimes, holding to your digital assets can be frustrating if you don't have the patience and optimistic mind.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:57:17 AM

we may see the market has already low now and starting to rise again, no more bear market, so i personally believe the market is coming now and more pumps is coming up, hold your BTC your BTC or simply just keep trading it, we can see profit in the future.
TCW003 (OP)

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:58:23 AM

Yes, I've received several kindly reminds in the thread. The very beginning to invest in cloud mining is to evaluate the company/platform.
TCW003 (OP)

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:01:57 AM

I have a 500 people group and make a vote there: Do they think it's happening a short pump or a bullrun right now?
Guess what?
87% vote for 'a short pump' is happening right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: