Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe bull market is coming?  (Read 32369 times)
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:48:22 AM

The best decision for me is to save coins. In this situation do not sell coins, if you have not made a profit. If you sell coins at cheap prices, I think you will regret it, if the price of the coin goes back up higher. I believe that the bull run will definitely happen.
holding is the best way to welcome the bull run.
but this time I am not fully sure that the bull run has really come.
I'm sure they will come soon. supported by strong reasons they will surely come soon, be prepared for the arrival of a bull run.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:05:10 PM

I believe the bull market will come and is now approaching us, maybe in the following months it will be increasingly fierce, so be prepared to get a big profit guys

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:03:53 PM

Recently some positive news and frequent promotions from some platforms make me think if the bull market is on the way.
The water period in southwest of China starts from March and believe hundreds thousands of machines will be re-opened to join the mining, meanwhile the mining difficulty will definitely rise sharply.
Besides, many cloud mining platforms are moving these days: bitdeer, hashnest, genesis mining, cryptouniverse, bitdeer is the most active one, giving away gifts, coupons, even starting other crypto mining except bitcoin.

I'm not sure if it's a real bull, but seems we need to decide which is better for us : hold cryptos or put them in mining again. Is it a repeat situation of 2015??

I think this is a repetition of last year. Bear trend continues. Hints of market reversal are still too weak. Perhaps in the near future alternative currencies will grow a little, but this does not mean the beginning of a bull run.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:19:15 PM

of course, the development of blockchain is getting bigger and bigger, many companies have adopted blockchain technology to do business. even large countries also follow it. I believe that at the end of 2019 is the time to start a bull run

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:35:15 PM

of course, the development of blockchain is getting bigger and bigger, many companies have adopted blockchain technology to do business. even large countries also follow it. I believe that at the end of 2019 is the time to start a bull run
see current developments, I agree with you. the development of blockchain continues to grow continuously until now, even when so many FUDs, this development continues to occur. this year 2019, I think bull markets will definitely come, I'm so sure to see the rise in bitcoin prices that are happening little by little now.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:05:03 PM

In my opinion, as Bitcoin prices rise, more and more people will be involved in crypto mining. Due to the increase in prices, BTC mining will become extremely profitable again, and the mining apparats developers will begin to invent more sophisticated vehicles. Based on the begun growth of BTC, one should now think about investing in mining.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 09:23:26 PM

Well From all indications and the rising talks all over I think there is high probability that the bearish market is really packing its bags and hopefully we might have a better stable market or some kinda of bullish soon but i really doubt is going to be that really crazy kinda of a run

beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:22:55 AM

I believe that the bull will come but when we don't know, we still see that crypto is still going well and it looks like the market is still green so we still have hope to find a future bull market.

m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:27:30 AM

I believe that the bull will come but when we don't know, we still see that crypto is still going well and it looks like the market is still green so we still have hope to find a future bull market.
the bull hasn't arrived yet, so we still have hope. he must have come and we all prepared for the bull movement. seeing today the market is shocking because the bitcoin movement is rising appreciably, we seem to have to tighten our belts because the bulls may soon be coming.

grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:18:12 AM

the bull hasn't arrived yet, so we still have hope. he must have come and we all prepared for the bull movement. seeing today the market is shocking because the bitcoin movement is rising appreciably, we seem to have to tighten our belts because the bulls may soon be coming.

Indeed, the bull hasn't arrived yet, we still have to be concerned about this situation, there's no need to worry and be optimistic that crypto will reach its peak. The market does look good and has an increase, this gives us to be confident in a better crypto future.
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:09:52 AM

Indeed, the bull hasn't arrived yet, we still have to be concerned about this situation, there's no need to worry and be optimistic that crypto will reach its peak. The market does look good and has an increase, this gives us to be confident in a better crypto future.
So far it is difficult to judge whether the trend has returned. It is likely that this is just another manipulation. And it will be very painful if we are shaved like hamsters again.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:22:25 AM

We have to keep positive and determine by dealing every current scenario of the market will surpass this huge bear trend and persistently grow by the near future. Thus, the market has struggling a high volatility and we are aware that it is normally appear in cryrpto site. Let us be optimist and be confident for every deliberation we made.
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:23:57 AM

I think btc is preparing itself for bullrun as it is now growing daily even for hundred dollar we can consider it to be a preparation for it lol

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:28:19 PM

We have to keep positive and determine by dealing every current scenario of the market will surpass this huge bear trend and persistently grow by the near future. Thus, the market has struggling a high volatility and we are aware that it is normally appear in cryrpto site. Let us be optimist and be confident for every deliberation we made.

pumps continue and this is a very good trend from the first quarter to the second quarter of this year. even though the bulls still haven't arrived but with this very good trend we should have realized if the market will recover in the near future and don't need to worry too much if the market occasionally corrects

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 01:35:54 PM

I think btc is preparing itself for bullrun as it is now growing daily even for hundred dollar we can consider it to be a preparation for it lol
whether this growth situation has been called a bull run or just preparation. because after a certain increase the market price looks stable. and after a while, there will be more growth. this market is experiencing very definite growth.

nikogluttonym

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:49:41 PM

I would just invest in crypto. Mining (PoW) is too expensive and requires a huge investment in the market where only strong players will survive with the new complexity of Bitcoin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:56:21 PM

I would just invest in crypto. Mining (PoW) is too expensive and requires a huge investment in the market where only strong players will survive with the new complexity of Bitcoin.
I also don't like crypto mining. I prefer crypto trading and investment. it's more fun for me. and work on the bounty to get new tokens that can be traded.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:36:23 PM

Obviously there is a chance for big pump. We can hope that bull market is coming because price is starting to rise and market is green now. In my personal thinking, we will se bull market within some days.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:45:35 PM

I believe the bull market is coming, although i can't say it is the bull run that we are up to now, the market value started improving gradually since march ending and is still being sluggish. at a point i felt even if it is not the bull let is just come to a favourable value where we can simply have a good profit and conquer the boredom.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:59:51 PM

Obviously there is a chance for big pump. We can hope that bull market is coming because price is starting to rise and market is green now. In my personal thinking, we will se bull market within some days.

this will indeed be an interesting thing to wait for. even I also feel that in the near future, pump will be coming soon. well, maybe in a few days, weeks or months, we will definitely see the pump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: